/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - ZOMBG TEH WRAY EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>FLotUS Melania - Hurricane Relief PSA 10/17/17
youtu.be/go734MgUAM8
>Pres Trump&Cabinet talking to radio ppl 10/17/17
youtu.be/AvVLp4c3FTg
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s
>Pres Trump meets w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/xO665kFlNkU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/oiqp3h9Pb4Q
>VP Pence on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/qrq-qxpeP-A
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in Buffalo NY 10/17/17
youtu.be/6bW1ZYa1-PU
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/17/17
youtu.be/eiNZ44TrJss
>DoD Video: ICBMs 10/17/17
youtu.be/6cvtJQEfJmI
>DoD Video: Ballsitic Missile Defense 10/17/17
youtu.be/NnuqBbPoT7A
>DoD Video: Strategic Deterrence 10/17/17
youtu.be/-5lcbBpjJlY

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat
reship.com/#/
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpfie BTFO.

Hey Drumpf, take lessons from a REAL leader

eating their own

Please die on this hill, please.

it's over....

Chelsea Handler is quitting her show and planning on going across the country to meet with all types of people.

NEW MAGA HAT NIGGERS!!!!
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat

YOU GET 30% OFF IF YOU USE "save30" AT DISCOUNT. Overall order of $39 with shipping covered.

OUTSIDE USA USE reship.com/#/

INFINITE AWOOTISM

So Sup Forums is 100% slide threads, nothing at all on uranium or comey. Does that mean it turned out to be a nothing burger as usual?

wow the jew is unbanned? been a month or so

Fuck off, droop eye.

Kek, I saw this. My guess is that they know they're fucked and were desperately trying to appeal to the Trump base before it blew up in their face.

-- Trump and His Wall --

youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w

this is the only thing i know about her, a top quality body

Nice

remember when I got a free MAGA hat and you kikes got greedy and ruined it for everyone?

Threadly reminder, current shilling tactics

>Niger story comes out to paint Trump and Trump supporters as anti-military
>Shills adopt anti-military position
>Call anyone who disagrees with them a nigger lover and reddit

Alternatively:
>Man with kekistani flag makes assertion
>If you don't agree with assertion you're a bootlicker

Alternative alternative
>If you're not a pure isolationist and want to withdraw the military from everywhere and let China become the new world superpower, you love Israel and are a puppet of the jews
Just ignore the fact that Communist Jews were instrumental in Mao's takeover of China.

>ooga booga who dis werk

so weird, I remember the last 8 years being told even if you don't respect the man, you must respect the office of the President. And if you blame the President its racist...
As soon as Obama left, that rule ended...its almost like the media was lying to us

Surely this will impeach Trump and stop the investigation into Uranium One

Surely this will win Democrats the midterms

Why can't John Kelly and this communications team get it together? This Niger thing is a fucking nightmare. Why doesn't Kelly come out and say himself what he heard?

>you are not a LITERAL social justice warrior in P5

i like people that dont get caught and don't lose elections and dont get cancer

>100% slide threads
That's pretty big evidence it wasn't. The shilling today has been horrific.

What's important is that Sessions does something, and that's out of our hands.

Breddy sure that means the opposite, user. It is real.

This is great, make White Trump supporters realize 'good' blacks hate them.

>They won't get it in the midterms.

yeah that's why they're so hysterical
2016 was the presidential election, when Democrats are at their peak performance and Trump was able to hold the line
2018 is going to be a bloodbath; I don't care what some pundits are warning about internal GOP infighting
everyone is pissed and we're going to see 2014-tier gains or better
if fucking Gillespie wins in Virginia get ready for the tears

Yet another sandnigger on a white child.

Do they really think this soldier mother story is going to work, or are they just that desperate to distract from Uranium One?

No it's "KILL-RAPE CONTROL". I'm tired of these MS-13 cucks not using proper punctuation! I saw one the other day with a tatoo: "Kill Rape. Control?" and had to cut off the tattoo with my MS-13 official motto knife.

>(((Brett Stephens)))

MAGA!

The speech of a dying man leading a dying political ideology. Oh the ironing

Why would we want Scalias? If we are remaking the Judiciary, we should fill it with Thomases.

this you glorious bastard

No, you are not a Marxist in P5.

It's not a nightmare at all; sure it was started to draw attention from the Russia thing, but it's a tempest in a teapot and will die down.

president Donald trump rhymeologist
Rappers BTFO

Our leader has spoken. F*dge Drumpf!

These Jewesses are really scared, they are trying to stave off the pogrom. It isn't going to work.

>pic

>So Sup Forums is 100% slide threads, nothing at all on uranium or comey. Does that mean it turned out to be a nothing burger as usual?

If it was nothing, they'd be quiet. Since they're going apeshit, it clearly is a massive deal.

hell yeah

>nightmare
lmao like everything else it will be forgotten in a week
Just like no one remembered the mexican judge shit. Just like 12 sexual assault accusations didn't stop him from being elected.

Teflon Don is not an exaggeration. People are willing to overlook just about anything if they feel the person is protecting their interests.

One can only hope controlled oppo amy schumer fart sex blackmailed dnc mouthpiece backstabbing fake friend joe manlet rogan goes with her.

>tara strong

Honestly I'd be kind of offended if I were a native or black
>Not a nation of blood
>90% of an entire ethnic group wiped out by mere contact and bio wars
>Partially built using forced labor because of beneficial soil to grow meme crops for world wide distribution
Beyond that
>Entire nation exist because of an idea of using useful soil for enterprise or a newly pure city on a hill that will strip away the savage wildernerss
>Then the pursuit of more land for farmers
>Then a dream of owning a continent
You can have ideals, but blood and soil are pretty tied to who we are too

If this is Nassar it's been known for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time

He should hitch-hike across the middle-east. I hear its totally safe for trannies.

Why a hexagon? Do you know about the elementals from saturn?

If Moore/Strange was any indication, the only "losers" are gonna be the establishment republicans getting primaried

SICK BEATZ
TOO MUCH TALK
NOT ENOUGH ACTION!
STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

That's just the go to moniker for contextualist panelists. Gorsuch was considered like Scalia in his legal opinions, but personality does make a difference especially on the Supreme Court. Note the last paragraph.

I'm a little disappointed the Senate hearing with Sessions wasn't 100% questions from Republicans about the issue. The Democrats were of course rehashing the same shit, but when it was Republican turns they wanted to talk about shit like China stealing IP and other nonsense.

is this website a joke?

You fight for social justice in P5 and the main villain is Japanese Trump, then to top it all off you kill god because Atheism.

I would hope everyone on this board knows about Saturn worship.

I called it! I was waiting for something like this, imagine if he has a conversation with him one on one.

Yes, please leave.

no but you are

YAS KANG

Another example of the media wildly speculating and endangering national security in the process. They're the ones raising tensions by publishing shit like this when they don't know.

It's more nuanced than that.

Just checked.. It is Nassar.

This makes me worried though
But I was also worried about Mexico and that went great

What is your guy's moment in Trump's America so far?
>dumb chick leaks info about russian election hacking believing she would be the one to take down evil blumpf
>turns out the hacking had nothing to do with Trump, it wasn't even a hacking, it was a phishing scam
>is now facing 20 to life in prison

Why is noone frankposting yet?
>tfw the mob retakes california

>Another example of the media wildly speculating and endangering national security in the process. They're the ones raising tensions by publishing shit like this when they don't know.
Trump has a planned visit to South Korea November 7-8, not a big stretch to wonder if that becomes part of the visit

I'd molest her if you know what I mean.

Do you see anyone laughing?

>It's more nuanced than that.
this is you

>This is what it feels like to have a constitutionalist on the bench

found the sandnigger

Someone in the white house called a fellow staffer a "fucking paranoid schizophrenic", accused another of sucking his own cock, and no one even gave a shit.

>Over 200 inauguration rioters facing possible 20 to life because of a law signed by Obama

It's even worse than that. Pedo roll-ups across the country are removing the deep state's tentacles slowly but surely, meaning any gains from new Democrats would be non-pedo Bernie Bros in commie areas.

Putin's toast

lol how did trump lose jobs in a few months after 7 straight years of growth?

Yes, he has been pretty great. But Clarence Thomas is so right-wing that he makes Sup Forums look like a pack of commies. Ironically, the NY Times ran an article suggesting that the President should appoint someone in Thomas's image (because they were shilling for (((diversity))), of course). That was a fun couple of threads.

Nice repeating numbers my lewd posting friend

she's there to split the opposition

>I'm a little disappointed the Senate hearing with Sessions wasn't 100% questions from Republicans about the issue.
They led with one and Sessions said it was an ongoing investigation and he wouldn't answer any more questions about it. It's not good TV but it's good strategy.

Trump has an amazing ability where he starts constant shitstorms that move away his other controversies. It's like chaos on a daily basis.

Sandniggers everywhere, wow.

>lol how did trump lose jobs in a few months after 7 straight years of growth?

Blip from the hurricanes. If you want to sell your shit here, get better shit.

this
just like dude weed alleppo

Not just a good constitutionalist, a relatively young man who isn't afraid to share his opinions boldly, unlike say a Thomas or Alito who are known to be more meek and polite in their opinions.

It was a Muslim btw.

Lil kim will blame fake news for increased tensions, claim nukes are all about self defense, blame hollywood liars and personally bring up creepy podestas corrupt pay offs during the clinton administration.
Lil kim will admit to giving money to the clinton foundation.
Lil kim will say trump just wants to be like him, loved by all his peoples

Now, he just needs to replace Kennedy, RGB and Breyer. Originalists will own the courts for half a century. It would be glorious.

THIKK

They're just that desperate. They absolutely have to keep people's attention off Uranium One, and they're hopeful that if they can just manage it for a couple days, the old men in the Senate will go back to sleep and it'll all pass.

Flow so heavy tampax can't stop it

Just the things that fall into Trumps lap
>Castro dying as election starts
>The curse continuing
>Obama Comey Clinton each having corruption revealed over and over again
>Casually winning culture wars
>Hollywood melting down
>The dying of the Dems as they cant find their way
Im most happy about ISIS being destroyed

Lucky doctor, she's gotten ugly af thanks to her stalling her hormones when she was younger

love ya Jennifer, but I don't there there is a big worry about Trump re-appointing Yellen (Mnuchin isn't hot on it, Cohn wants the seat for himself but he won't get it, GOP wants to choose anyone else)

Yeah his case has been going on for a while and MSU is going to be burnt down for letting that pedo slide. Girls were filing complaints for 20 years against him and the athletic department ignored it, USOC is prolly going to be gutted too, no doubt the girls there complained.