A good haul so far!

Other urls found in this thread:

terminallance.com/2015/12/08/terminal-lance-408-mre-exchange-rates/
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no scanned C90 beato doujins

suffering.jpg

Don't matter if none of it gets scanned.

They're all BETA rape. Actually, almost all the SM doujins involve rape. Even the most vanilla doujin involves Lise chaining up Theo and raping him in a stasi holding cell.

44 more days till Martyrdom.

Better than fucking nothing, like we have now.

C'mon man, I need it!

Pic related.

>Even the most vanilla doujin involves Lise chaining up Theo and raping him in a stasi holding cell.

>No scanned C90 MuvLuv doujins at all

Why is Lise always getting blinded?

More opportunities for cute faces. One thing the show did right.

Axmann ripped away from her, among other things, her ability to see. She knows, only oniichan can now save her.

Don't worry user be strong, we normally don't get love.

These stitches take a while to do sometimes, especially when they have "moving" light sources.

From the BDs?

Yes. Also, Lise looks smoking hot in the second half of episode 09.

Lack of cutesy ribbon hairdo makes her look more mature, fits the anime's general style a little better.

Excuse me, gentlemen. Do you have a little sister? I can look after her when you're busy.

Why yes, we just picked up this little munchkin who claims to be from West Germany a little while go. Makes sense for the police to handle things from here. Godspeed officer.

You know I haven't been to these threads since May and it finally seems that the repeating nature of the posts/images has died off.

What the hell is this image supposed to mean in this context?

terminallance.com/2015/12/08/terminal-lance-408-mre-exchange-rates/

Read the entire page for an explanation.

Made for bullying.

Ah, I see. The unscanned Muv-luv doujins are like your coveted jalapeƱo cheese spread. That is quite humorous.

????

You forgot to make his mustache red like his hair.

I thought of it after I posted it.
Still, it kinda adds to disguise being bad

Maybe it's that, but something about Lise in episode 09 is just olev. Even when she's going nuts it's really hot in a very wrong way.

Had to divide the picture into two since it was 7MBs

so sick of this focus on the irrelevant side stories instead of the main Muv Luv trilogy

Lise is a monster at receiving headpats. I bet she just can never get enough.

Why is Yuuko so ugly and inferior to Marimo in every way?

That's nice.

The trilogy is done, fucknuggets. If you were such a trilogy fan, you'd know why it can't be done. Did you not watch the ending of Alternative?

>implying

where is this from?

is this from a game or something?

I'd fuck her brother.

Goddamn you went all out.

Lise has the best faces.

Expressiveness is certainly one of her charm points.

May i know what is the point for posting so many reaction pictures of Lise Hohenstein?

was talking more about the discussion threads only talking about the side stories, plus no best girl doujins

Not our fault that most ML doujins never get scanned. And the trilogy has been discussed to death anyway.

I want to give Irisdina the ring.

>so many
Do you mean the guy who made the compilations? Because I'm not sure what the point of your question is.

Yea, compilation pictures should be the right word for it.

Oh of course. Well I guess he really likes Lise. Alot.

Who doesn't?
Well, Katiafags and Brazilians don't, but who cares about them?

Then fucking bring up Trilogy stuff. These aren't just side stories, all this material so far. It's main fucking story. It's going to be talked about, and discussed, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. So either fuck off or join us and talk. We talk about trilogy stuff all the time, it's just the ML world is wider than that.

Lisefags are fanatically devoted to Lise. Same as any other waifufag.

Look user, I like Marimo too maybe even more than Yuuko, but Yuuko has plenty of charm points.

One wouldn't be without the other anyways.

I'm just trying to goad people into posting pictures of smug Yuuko.
I actually like both Yuuko and Marimo.

>Yuuko bullying Marimo too much
There is no such thing as too much Marimo bullying, only moments when bullying is just completely inappropriate. Picture not related for that matter.

Just found this piece of art.
I honestly though that only H stuff in Strike Frontier will be just unlocking of one CG of naked heroine being all seductive or embarrassed and that's it. But this... It's not much but can clearly see those will be full H scenes. At least with original SF girls.

>Same as any other waifufag.
Pic related would like to have a word with you.

I feel nothing. Please charm me SF girls so that I may desire to give age my money once again. My dick needs emotional investment in order to get hard.

Sylwia - best wife, but honorable mention to Iris and Beato
Vivi - best daughter
Lise - best Imouto
Anett - best drinking buddy

I don'tr really like their designs. Then, I didn't really like most of the Trilogy Heroines' designs and still ended up liking them for their personalities (Yuuko, Marimo, Mana and Munkata are just great all around though). Just form the leaks though, the SF girls don't seem like they have very compelling personalities either.

She probably got all her waifufags killed like she does with everyone else.

Inghild - best friend

It's your fault the waifu you picked was staffed largely by seasonals who've moved on.

The point is she's adorable

Pham - best babysitter, for that matter.

I want a Lise and I want it now.

me too. But unfortunate thing is we are living in a reality.

That's a Liese, not Lise.

user pls

Lise : Come be with me.

Me: I will Lise and please let my sons swim in you.

>please let my sons swim in you

Maybe I should clarify that I also don't think SF girls are that interesting. At this moment at least. We will see how they will be developed in the game.

I just wanted to say I'm surprised that H scenes will be more than just one erotic CG of naked girl.

They just seem like cute, bland, cookie cutter anime girls. They definitely don't have the allure of TE's girls, or SM's broken angels.

Hmm. Maybe that is what they aiming for? They want to keep tone of Muv-Luv Alternative but not make another set of characters that would be copy of characters from previous games?

But I agree that trying to make them distinguish from rest carry of risk of failing to make them compelling and interesting. I don't want to interact with collection of generic tropes.

I'll wait with final judgment until game starts and we get to know them better and observe if girls will have any interesting character development and moments.

Cuti,cuti Katja ubicu te ja

how long more do we have to wait till we get another Muv Luv series? What are the chances of having a new one?

You are going to get Eurofront and like it.

Honestly, with the money they got from the KS, I wouldn't be surprised if maybe even two are in the works.

>loving, adorable Pham
>cursed to be the childless unmarried aunt to everyone

Just kill me already.

>I wouldn't be surprised if maybe even two are in the works

I just couldn't wait for another series to happen! Muv Luv is by far one of the most realistic militaristic anime that i liked. SM's ending is indeed really touching.

Who has the bigger dick: Theo or Gretel?

Will Makabe be in it and will he be voiced by Lelouch.

Anybody got some of Takeru's reactions from the PTSD arc in the manga? Tried to find the raws myself, but can't find em.

Calm your tits.

What exactly is the new Strike Frontier? I don't really follow Age news but the pink girls look like they belong more in Idolmasters and not Muvluv.

>You are going to get Eurofront and like it.
When will it be adapted to the animes?

>loving, adorable Pham
>cursed to be the childless unmarried aunt to everyone

At least she is lovingly remembered by those left behind, in comparison to some others.

>SM's ending is indeed really touching.
Guess you found Katia's speech inspiring as well, eh, Katia-fag?

Licking Lise's cheeks

>Guess you found Katia's speech inspiring as well, eh, Katia-fag?

The reason why i find SM's ending touching is due Irisdina's death and she was not able to listen to Theo confessing his love to her. She deserves a better ending tho.

>cheeks
Which ones?

>She deserves a better ending tho.
She'll get one in the VN, at least we hope she will.

>SM's ending is indeed really touching.

Heh. Hehehehehehehe.

We can do better though.

I WANT TO DO BETTER.

For her, for us all. It's all I can do, dammit.

Would you guys want Koda Kumi to be the singer for the opening of the next Muv Luv series?

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

>tfw no T-62's to the rescue
>no BMP's
>no rpg's getting fired in a volley
>no lead belly
Feels bad

>not T-55
pls

Why are the Eurofront girls so cute?

Because they are gaijin that radiate beauty and grace of pure European Women breed.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Them, Lise or Beatrix?

This is the new age my dear, we're all Idolm@ster now. We're all Live Love now. We're all Aikatsu now. And they are us.

Muv butts?