Ywn be Ranma Saotome

>ywn be Ranma Saotome
Seriously, is there any point in living?

Kinda glad I'm not, his life tends to be shitty.

He's got a pretty sweet harem, so eh. (Shampoo best grill)

*Ukyo is the best girl

you know it

He's a fucking hunk with a solid harem.

rip thread

Theres a spring of drowned girl out there lads
we can find it and be ranma.

>ywn be Ranma Saotome
>ywn be forced into falling for a tsundere who starts off ok and ends up a super cunt.
Yeah, im ok with this.

>that one time Ranma got pregnant because while in girl form Akane was giving him cunalingus and he lost control and knocked over a hot cup of coco and came down her throat as a boy, but she just splashed him with water and continued until his girl form also came, but also his sperm went into himself

Ranma x Ranma is the only true pare.

>ywn be ryoga
I like him but his life is too shitty for me.

Meh, that's fine. Poor dude can't even get a decent night's sleep b/c someone's always breaking into his house all the time. Also, having to watch your back all the time for rivals/water/pervs/rain/more pervs/your mother coming to kill you because your dad is a moron/pervy pervs sounds exhausting.

Also, not having to eat garbage food just to be nice.

There are actually trolls pretending that being Ranma Saotome is the epitome of human existence. Is there any point in living?

>Asshole dad
>Have to live with a cunt and gold-digger
>Asshole old master
At least the other girls are nice

yes

>you can't change into girl at will
I just want to wear skirt without being judged ;_;

>Gets into constant arguments and misunderstandings with Akane who overblows the simplest and mundane shit
>Psycho chinese girl that does tons of underhanded shit and turns into his phobia
>A complete psycho that leaves roses everywhere and constantly puts drugs into everything

I can't remember Ukyo doing too much but she did try some more subtle methods of breaking Akane and Ranma up, All in all it's not easy being Ranma.

A harem he doesn't even want that plagues him with their constant bullshit and makes his life miserable with their baggage and their spurned suitor rivals. That's not winning in any sense of the word.

>A harem he doesn't even want
That's not true at all. He bitches about Shampoo and then goes out of his way to keep her the moment she shows any sign of not giving a shit.

>Psycho chinese girl that does tons of underhanded shit and turns into his phobia
I started rereading Ranma 1/2 again from the beginning and I'm honestly starting to feel bad for her.

She resorts to doing really underhanded deceptive shit because Ranma wants to keep his pride of having a hot Chinese chick chasing after him but doesn't want to actually give her the time of day.

I don't know how many time's I've seen Shampoo simply ask Ranma out on a date before she brings out the drugs or whatever (not that that shit's ok either way)

He'd dump them all in a heartbeat if it got him a cure. Don't mistake his narcissism for desire.

Ryoga is best boy. Fuck Ranma.

Life aint that good as ranma apart from all the girls chasing you. Even if you did pick one, the other ones would try to kill her all day every day.

bleachfag overshadow good anime and manga threads i'll bump your thread op with power of Tomoko.