Well regulated

You're not entitle to a fucking gun, the sale of guns must be well regulated

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
crimesolutions.gov/ProgramDetails.aspx?ID=413
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

>MFW some faggot has never gone through the process of purchasing a gun and already most of the demands he has for regulation are already in place
Fuck outta here shareblue, SAGE

The sale of guns is already well regulated. There is no place in the united states that you can legally buy a weapon without an ID and a background check.

The fact that I can easily build a full automatic is enough to prove you wrong. Here lets also regulate all the ingredients to make bombs as well. Good luck taking a piss motherfucker.

it already is. why do you think we could trace back the exact store the las vegas shooter bought from?

If you liberals care about preventing shootings so much, why don't you ban niggers? If we got rid of niggers over half of the homicides in this country would vanish.

The government has no right to tell us we can't own guns. We the people created the government as our servant. The servant does not have the right to tell the master what he may or may not own. It is, in fact, the right of the master to dispose of the servant when he is no longer serving the master's purposes. This is hard for cucks to understand, they are OK with being livestock, owned by the government, to be used as the government sees fit. Get the fuck out of our country.

-well regulated Militia, the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sure thing. How’s this convicted felon nigger using a gun on a kill spree? Someone needs to regulate the trunk sales in the hood.

It's "well regulated militia" you stupid Christ killing foreskin eating iuda!

They are well regulated lol

>You're not entitle to a fucking gun
That's true, but you do have a right to own a gun.

>found country by violently overthrowing oppressive government
>want to guarantee descendants have the ability to do the same thing if necessary in the future
>give the people the right to bear arms so they can defend themselves from the government
>my fucking face when hundreds of years later gun grabbers interpret the Second Amendment to mean the government should control the tools intended to protect the people from the government

the militia needs to be well regulated, thats one thing

another thing is "the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed"

those are 2 separate parts, fucking morons

This. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

sage

It's hard for faggot op to imagine leaving your woman at home unarmed, because first you'd have to have a woman.
Who the fuck would leave their family at the mercy of criminals? Leftards are bitches.

The media just explained to me that these bumperstocks now exist and how dangerous they are. I'm very scared of these bumperstocks now. The government should do something about this RIGHT NOW!!!

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Not addressing his argument. Makes it look like he has a valid point.
Conceding his argument is true (it isnt) then trying to justify yourself.
Arguing the law doesn't even matter (it does)

Will you fucks please stop responding you just make the retards like OP look legitimate.

Well regulated means 'in good working order'. It has nothing to do with government regulation.

>easily build a full automatic
This is a lie, unless you're a gunsmith or highly skilled machinist with. You can't make these parts with a drill press or hobby-level cnc machine.

>over half of the homicides in this country would vanish

Try 80% to be more accurate

The militia is what is well-regulated you illiterate fuck.

Honestly why do we allow these chimps to roam around society?

Clearly you were not entitled to an English class.

You literally can.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/

It's actually easier to build a machine gun than a semi-auto.

That's right, I'm not entitle. I'm not entitled either. Rights are not entitlements.

gun show loophole

Daily reminder the most dangerous thing to the average American is a trip to their doctor. Thanks to the cronyism and corruption of the AMA, more Americans are murdered by medical incompetence than die from all the guns, wars and car crashes combined. Fuck the AMA. It's time to destroy the bed of corruption called American medicine.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

There is no gun show loophole you retarded chimp.

You're exactly right, user.
Our lives are regulated. Deal with it.
We can't buy nuclear bombs whenever we feel like it.
We can't buy anthrax whenever we feel like it.
We shouldn't be able to buy whatever weapon we want whenever we feel like it.
These are the absolute basics of living in a world with others and where you're not the king despot of the whole world.
If you can't accept this, then you're a massively retarded faggot.

I get a chuckle every time someone brings up the BUTCHU CANT FIGHT DEM DRONES

Doesn't even matter. Seriously, think about it just for one second.

Even if you get every NCO, every police officer, every single DHS and FBI and CIA agent, every goddamn swinging dick in the military - Air Force, Marines, you name it (which you can't, but lets go with it anyway), you get a whopping total of about 2 to 2.5 million members.

>DHS : 250k employees
>CIA : Estimated around 25k
>FBI : 35k sworn/unsworn members
>US Armed Forces : 1.5 million
>Police : 800k

How many people are in the US?

>313 million as per 2013

How many are gun owners?

>Between 40% and 55%
>Average it out to 155 million gun owners

How many are willing to rebel?

>Lets be generous
>Only 2% decide to rebel against a country that is actively attempting to murder them
>3.1 million people

That's not that much of a difference. I've always been told that you need a 3:1 ratio of troops to win any battle. But let's take a look at this. About how many insurgents are in Afghaniland right now?

>Estimates are around 75-100k
>We've been at war there for 13 years
>We've been steadily taking casualties
>We're pulling out in 2014 because we can't accomplish our mission
>Against people armed with tech developed in the 50's

Well-regulated has nothing to do with regulations.

The Supreme Court, via DC v Heller, says you are wrong OP.

BUT MUH UAV'S

>Gotten a ton of civilians killed, no real military targets taken care of that the media has decided to make a stink about
>Only armed with maybe 8 missiles - 14 missile max capability
>It's a goddamn flying camera

BUT MUH INTEL

>Because that's worked out so well for the troops on the ground in funland

BUT MUH TANKS

>I'll take urban warfare for 600, Alex

M... MUH PLANES

>A-10 is going out of commission
>F-35 stepping into CAS role
>I'll take urban warfare for 800, Alex
>I'll take civilian shields for 1200

BUT MUH NAVY

>Coastlines
>Implying

Get fucking real. These people are only human - and even a 1% loss of forces on the side of the US govt is going to go into Vietnam 2.0, even moreso because it would be on US soil. They know this. The government is fucking horrified of it's people.

Your gun is special needs.

The fact that you think you need to add parts to a ar15 to make it full auto tells me right away that you have no idea what you’re talking about

>The government has no right to tell us we can't own guns. We the people created the government as our servant.
This is so wrong and retarded. The government DOES tell us what we can and can't do. Here are a few more can'ts for you:
- can't build a fertilizer bomb
- can't drive at 300 mph on a public road
- can't pay no tax
- can't commit treason
- can't build whatever fucking building you feel like
- can't fly in a plane wherever the fuck you feel like
- can't share state secrets with enemy nations
- can't undermine elections
- can't carry out hate crimes
- can't commit murder.

If you do any of these things, you go to jail. We live in a world that is regulated by government in almost every respect. The government exists to protect the people. You don't get to overrule the complex weight of law just because you're a retarded faggot.

I guarantee it can be made in a garage, you cocksucking fedora. Protip: many black market guns on the west coast originated from fucking huts in the Philippines made by simple riceniggers. No electricity needed

>Prove me wrong

Onus probandum, you specially retarded nigger.

You're the kind of idiot who will regulate guns, then butter knives, then hysterically run around pointing fingers at whatever one of your political opponents might like as a hobby. You and people like you are a cancer to true freedom.

What is the 2nd amendment

Here shill user
crimesolutions.gov/ProgramDetails.aspx?ID=413

and militia if anyone wants to bring that up

>who will regulate guns
Guns are already regulated, you massive tard. Can you you buy or build a Schwerer Gustav just because you feel like it? No! Can you buy or build a .50 caliber Browning M2 heavy machine gun just because you feel like it? No! Can you buy or build an inter-continental ballistic missile just because you feel like it? No! All these weapons are regulated by the government -- as they should be. Why are you in so much denial about guns and weapons already being regulated? Why are you the embodiment of cancer and retardation?

The only guy ITT who is addressing the argument. Regulated as in, regular working order. If anything it means we SHOULD have automatic weapons, as that can be argued as having a regular and effective militia.

I make a gun, you’re not entitled to steal it dickbag. I buy a gun, youre not entitled to steal dickless cuck slave.

well regulated means well trained, meaning there should be shooting ranges on every street corner, the complete opposite of what you think it means Michael Moore or should i say Michelle.

Ignore him. He unironically believes the bill of rights "is so wrong and retarded," while simutaneously being unable to grasp how limited governments work

>Shall not be infringed.

Half of those are patently wrong.
>Can't build a fertilizer bomb
Welcome to the land of private property, we'll be here a lot. The very worst I'll get is a noise complaint and the ATF stopping by to make sure I'm not planning on blowing up a public place.
>Can't pay no tax
I don't pay tax. Interest isn't taxable, "money making money" isn't taxable, there's a fuckload of shit that isn't taxable.
>Can't build whatever the fuck you feel like
Welcome back to the land of private property, as long as it's not living space I'm building, no one shit two fucks what I build.
>Can't fly a plane wherever you feel like
Do it all the time sweetie, just need proper air clearance beforehand.
>Can't carry out hate crimes
Orly? I watch BLM and ANTIFA do that all the time. Same with Muslims and Christians.
>Can't commit murder
Assisted suicide would like a word with you.

You see, there's a funny thing in our government: the democratic element. We elect government officials to represent our interests. By doing so we get just as much say in what is and what isn't legal as the lawmakers do, figuratively speaking. If you weren't such a retarded fucking nigger you would know this.

"Regulated" is meant as in "Army Regulars", dumbshit, meaning we should have weaponry conducive to our militias fighting against standing armies.

this would be better known if kids in school were taught that Paul Revere said the Regulars were coming instead of "the british were coming" which would be stupid to say since everyone was british.
they say "you can't blame all you problems on jews" but this misconception is the result of kikery for sure.

It's HR3999

Contact your representative

>Can you you buy or build a Schwerer Gustav just because you feel like it?
Theres a tax stamp for that.

and ..."the government that governs best (or wellest) governs least" -Jefferson or some such founding father

checkmate

/thread

>you're not entitled to a fucking gun
correct. we are not entitled
>right to bear arms shall not be infringed
and there it is. we have a right as americans, to bear arms. meaning we CAN have guns.

>well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state
the wording of this doesn't mean that guns need to be regulated, but a well regulated militia is NECESSARY for our country

>prove me wrong
I realize we're getting raided tonight but mods honestly have to answer for the tolerance of one-line writing prompt one-posts that clearly contradict pre-Trump Campaign rules.

You're an idiot with no knowledge of the legal precedence surrounding the second amendment or any linguistic skills whatsoever.

Nice digits 88

Prove yourself right first.

NOT

Just for niggers and Jews...

/thread

In 18th century well regulated means having the latest and best equipment in ample supply.

>Prove me wrong
We have the right to keep and bear arms regardless of what the Constitution says.

Our firearm rights are inherent. Our firearm rights are not given to us my the constitution.

that too. the 2nd amenmdnet implication of "well regulated" means READY TO FUCK SHIT UP

A point the left conveniently and continuously forgets.

It's the militia that is well regulated you feckless nigger, not guns!

hmm, i'm curious how our firearm rights are inherent?

>Up for more than an hour
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY MODS
WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN

ur gay

evenin' niggers

>A point the left conveniently and continuously forgets.
Because the left wants everyone beholden to the government for everything, including our rights.

If we allow the government to determine what rights we are allowed to have, we are literal slaves to the government.

Besides, we all know the gungrabbers don't really care about firearm deaths. They just want the government to have a monopoly on force.

>hmm, i'm curious how our firearm rights are inherent?
The right of one's life, rights, freedoms, and property are inherent.
Therefore the right to defend those things are inherent.
The firearm is the best way to defend oneself.
Thus firearm rights are inherent.

Not that we have to justify our rights, mind you.
Gungrabbers have to justify stripping us of our rights.

>entitled
I don't think you know what that word means

Natural law. As a living being you have first the right to your own life. In no way can your obligation to support communal life include the forced obligation to surrender your life to others who do not observe the social contract between members of society. Its implied that if someone will violently assault you in some way that the social contract no longer bounds your right to self preservation. The gun is the extension of social equality regardless of condition. It allows the 95 pound woman an ability not to be raped by a 250 lb man who disrespects society. To oppose a free and armed society is to deny individuals the right to life and self defense.

Also, fuck off kike.

You're not entitled to a fucking opinion, the sharing of opinions must be well regulated.

You're not entitled to a fucking cat, the owning of cats must be well regulated.

i see. i agree with you, BUT a repealing of the 2nd amendment can technically end our right to bear arms.

>fuck off kike
i was curious

No. It can end legal protection of that right, but cannot end the right.

Why are Japanons always so based, Sup Forums?

>Interest isn't taxable

Uh, user, do you really think a bank doesn't pay any tax on its interest income?

>i see. i agree with you, BUT a repealing of the 2nd amendment can technically end our right to bear arms.
No, it can't. We have the right to keep and bear arms regardless of what the Constitution says.

That's why they're called "Constitutionally protected rights" and not "Constitutionally granted rights."

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

This is not writen in modern English. "well regulated" in this context means "functional. In proper order". Milita also refers to a specifically civilian force.

In modern English it would read:

A capable civilian force that can be pressed into service is vital to the security of a free state, thus the ability of the average citizen to own and operate weapons shall not be legislated against by government.

Further, as they are a militia for the purpose of national defence, to be considered in proper functioning order they must be able to effectively go against a standing army. This means being up to the standard of basic infantry AT LEAST. Assault rifles, machine guns, grenades - all standard equipment for a modern infantryman.

You could possibly make a case against a bump stock specifically, because no real army would be caught dead with one in combat, but it would still be a joke in contast to the fact that a real full auto is completely fair game from a militia perspective.

BE

>prove me wrong
why? i still got my guns and you cant have them

>You're not entitled to s fuckng gun
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
>The sale of guns must be well regulated
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
You could literally not be easier to be proven wrong.

INFRINGED

It's the milita that has to be well regulated, user.

Not the sale of guns

I once swore an oath to defend the US against all enemies foreign and domestic. The domestic part would include a corrupt government. As the writers of the constitution intended, the government is sometimes the enemy and the people the only armed recourse to tyranny. Living in a police state yourself can you not look around and wonder if it wouldn't have been better to stop it in the decades before your balls dropped off and you just kept your eyes down and your mouth shut?

Face to Face private sales of rifles and shotguns do not require background check.

i see. thanks

ITT

OP is a giant baka.

Reminder that
>gun owners have small penises
>"Muh People's Militia will resist" is a fantasy
>demographics are shifting in favor of gun control
>you WILL give them up eventually and you know it
>you CANNOT fight the US military/police
>no one needs assault rifles to hunt deer

Give it up already. Go buy a lifted pickup instead if you need to show how manly you are. If you want to own a gun--JOIN THE FUCKING ARMY AND GO TO AFGHANISTAN. Stop endangering innocent children because of your stupid delusions.

I can't help thinking that hypothetically if white men stopped voting things would improve in a hurry. It's a very noticeable pattern that my fellow white men are disproportionately likely to choose the wrong side of almost every issue.

>Face to Face private sales of rifles and shotguns do not require background check.
No sales of firearms should require a background check.

You don't ask the government's permission to exercise your rights.

I agree but there is a loophole to the second amendment they could use to limit who has weapons