REMINDER. THERE IS NO WHITE GENOCIDE

In the United States, only 10% of newlywed whites have an interracial marriage. Only 10% of that 10% is to a black person. So less than 1% of all white marriages (when you include all older marriages) is to a black person. The vast majority of white interracial marriages is to a hispanic/mestizo.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitch we have gone from being 85% of the population to now less than 60% when you account for illegal immigrants, all in the space of a decade. stfu with your "there is no white genocide in the US" horseshit.

FUCK ISRAEL

Retard, you think blacks take the time to marry dumb white women? They just knock them up.

Fake troll article. I read the whole thing. Thought Catalog is a blog that allows ANYONE to publish ANYTHING.

Jews are about to be so BTFO its unbelievable. The holocaust never happened but the Nuremberg set the precedent that there is NO DEFENSE to genocide.

MANY MANY MANY Jews are going to be charged with White genocide and Palestinian genocide when the military tribunals start.

>europe being pumped full of africans
>south african whites literally being slaughtered
>australia getting riced
>united slaves of israel- self explanatory
Oh yeah but it's ok because interracial marriages are rare.

Whatever, rabbi

dude i hate to break it to you but nobody is going to be charged with white genocide. trust me, i wish it were true, but it's not lmfao that will never happen.

You'll see.

The idea of white genocide is that white are breeding with niggers and poos/shitskins, so there will be no blue eyed blondes left or green eyed redheads left, that is clearly a myth. those people will exist surrounded by shitskins and niggers, but they will still exist.

Every time whites have become a minority in their own countries, they get slaughtered. White genocide isn't about racemixing.

Go ahead and name a country controlled by blacks/muslims/hispanics where whites/christians don't get genocided.

well sir, i hope you somehow manage to prove me wrong, i would certainly like to see jews on trial for white genocide. lmfao. can't say i think it will ever happen, but that would be a sight to see

>but they will still exist.

Yeah hows that working out for those whites down in Southern Africa, you fucking idiot?

It's obvious you're a Jew. There's a reason anti-semitism is coming back. You people are disgusting.

White genocide is real

Speaking about white genocide watch this video and share it with others on all social media.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

they were in a nigger majority country to begin with, dipshit. what the fuck did they expect?

the nigger pop in the united states is actually DROPPING, it will be at 12% in 100 years. the shitskin/arab pop will be at 2%. the only people possibly taking over the united states are mestizos/hispanics that are 1/2 to 1/8 white anyways.
niggers and arabs can't take over europe because their iqs are too low to run their own fucking countries now.

It’s actually about 7%.
US Non Jewish Non Hispanic White Pop April 1st 2010: 190,190,000
July 1st 2016: 192,590,000
Doesn’t mean anything the government of the US actively tries to stop Whites from having Children.

Reminder, this is actual propaganda created by jews, muslims, and SJWs. They do want to 100% see white people die out. And they 100% pushing for it. But like I've already posted white people aren't sheep, they have the lowest amount of interracial marrage in the entire United States. No retarded comedian or commercial or brochure about how to fuck arab men in germany and sweden is going to change that. Its the politicians and the propagandists that are the cucks not the average white person.

Most intermarriage is Hispanics of one race marrying a Hispanic of a different race. The actual number of whites hasn’t declined (Yet) and again the government actually takes efforts to make sure Whitey doesn’t benefit.

See
That shit doesn't matter. White people want to fuck other white people. NO media, NO government will ever change that.

>Marriage
Yeah coalburners don't actually marry the niggers dumbass. They just pump out their niglet kids.

So in order words, a nigger fucks a woman a white man would never marry in the first place because she's a whore, and usually also fat and ugly, and in the process the nigger diluted his own dna so his offspring will be less prone to chimping out.

why so mad?

6% of White Women have a non white child. Negroes even less it is very disengenious to post marriage stats. 80% of negroe children are born into single parent households.

brump

"Genocide" by interbreeding is a mutual affair.
There is no such thing as specifically "white" genocide. When two genetic groups co-mingle, the "genocide" is mutual.

and then that half breed fucks a white woman, and that quarter breed fucksa a white woman and so on and so on
>farmers and ranchers know this

>white genocide doesn't exist because nonwhites are taking over
what