My passions are Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, Pol and Call of Duty. What are yours?

My passions are Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, Pol and Call of Duty. What are yours?

Same.

> Jesus Christ
Sorry, this board is for whites only.

>non-Welsh person
Fuck off, subhuman cunt.
This is now a r8 Europe thread, since this was a retarded thread from the beginning.

Agree. Hail Satan.

Your passions are a jew who died 2000 years ago and a mass murderer of jews? There appears to be some inconsistencies in your thinking.

Calling leaf a faggot and saying his faggot thread.

>jesus
>Adolf

you may only chose one

>Pol
Yeah most of you christians are from somewhere trying to spread your shit. Seriously if Sup Forums itself can't tell that you are trying to be sold this shit by some outside group you need to be red pilled.

Dionysus. Wine anarchy. ...

And fucking Pol in its stupid ass

>my passion is gaymes

The absolute state of whitey. You sit in front of your computer all day then wonder why white women don't want to be near your fatass.

White women spend all day sucking STD-ridden niggercock and they wonder why guys would rather play video games instead.

>muh white womyn is the reason why I'm a virgin! T-t-that's why I p-p-play gayms all day b-baka!

Yep, the absolute state of white men.

thats not true now. You don't really believe that. Sure for some. not for the majority.

this

pick one faggot. believeing is jesus christ is literally almost the whole point of the bible.

I have a job and work like a responsible adult. I shitpost on 4-chan sometimes for fun.

Same but dark souls. We've got to keep the fire alive. Gwyn was right. The cycle takes too long.

Of course it's not literally true for all women. Just like not every guy who has a completely harmless hobby of playing games is some fat greasy turbovirgin. I hate gender-traitor cucks who absolve women of all responsibility so that they can shit on men all the time in the hopes of female validation good boy points.

JOS?

We need an official Demon souls 2.