Supposedly the biggest secret of FreeMasonry is hidden in "plain sight" on these swords

I have no fucking clue what it is other than it's in regards to the object causing the men distress (one holding ears, one eyes).

Can some of you autists help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UBeg_eIyKw&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence#Freemasonry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Video of the swords and the owner answering questions:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UBeg_eIyKw&feature=youtu.be

Per the owner:
"Hi guys, im a 32nd degree Scottish rite freemason with my passport almost full. Im a Full York Rite “Knight Templar” (my favorite degrees are knight of malta). In a shriner, and a member of several other lesser known orders.. I wanted to clear up some stuff about Freemasonry. First and Foremost go join a lodge.. and see for yourself, in fact just be honest and tell them your interested in the mysteries and esoteric parts of Masonry and you will be accepted. (Not recruiting, just telling you its the best way to see for yourself whats going on) There are several types of blue lodges out there.. some that are basically a fraternity of guys helping each other be better men. Then there are business minded lodges where guys utilize each other to help their business. Their are military based lodges and police based.. it all depends on who their members are.. and yes in the extremely wealthy lodge only God knows what those guys are upto. Look at the Titanic for a good idea of what I mean. Yes all our rituals are online and available to be read and looked at but each state has a slightly different version and many times the signs are different from area to area.
So something I wanted to point out is (and this is my Gold and Silver Templar sword in the pic) the symbol you see on both swords is the biggest secret I came across in Freemasonry.. its up to each brother to extrapolate from that image what they may. But to modern eyes its pretty clear what is occurring to the frightened man."

Clues:
"Im not here with a definitive answer only here as a guidestone to get you in a direction.. look at all the freemasonry art you can get your hands on and you can pretty much make your mind up."

"Im sorry I cant be clear.. another clue I can point to is the fact you must believe in a creator to join Masonry.. any religion will do as long as you understand Masonry is about the “Grand Architect of the Universe”"

"Ive seen several variations of this image.. some where he covers his ears as if its too loud.. some as if in awe and shock.. some as cowering .. and some as shielding from brightness."

"Look at the entire image"

"Zoom in"

"What has frightened this man.. look at the sun.. hint its not a sun"

"Sword on left is my “Silver Sword” and sword on right is my “Gold” sword"

"Holding his ears is correct"

Prob has something to do with the harpocrates(god of silence) motif or some other gay shit

>"Ive seen several variations of this image.. some where he covers his ears as if its too loud.. some as if in awe and shock.. some as cowering .. and some as shielding from brightness."

Checked and I'm not sure. I think the guy is hinting at UFO's.

>Plain sight
>Trying to derive meaning from cryptic images

That isn't plain sight user. No mind, now look again.

It's a sword. Swords are for killing your enemies. The truth doesn't exist, only the sayings/writings of victors. Kill everyone until only your truth is left on the lips/pen of all mankind.

Perhaps, but he says specifically it's the "biggest secret of freemasonry" and it's right there on the handles.

The object is the circle with the upside down triangle I think. Have no clue what it is.

Is there a bronze sword in this set that depicts a man clasping his mouth on the handle?

>The object is the circle with the upside down triangle I think.

It's literally just God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence#Freemasonry

looks like the Æsir symbol in the sun......Vikings/AYlmaos Gods.

Not sure, he didn't post a pic of nothing but the two.
Checked

if you really want to know, the biggest secret is that the scotland is where the knights templar ran to and where they intermarried into the british royalty, later coming to the states where they wanted to build the third roman empire, though they have lost almost all of their former power.

wrong pic

sun is either a nuke ala MADD or Jesus coming back

Don't believe the bullshit. These faggots don't know shit, never did, never will.

Sure, at one point the rich and royal were apart of this, but I'm sure it was just for another way to access to other rich aristocrats, and possibly to give/receive favors, plot against others, etc. Jew shit none the less.

These people have other glorified boy scout clubs they're involved in too. Numerous ones. Most of which at this point are not affiliated with religion... why would they bother anymore? They're in the money and power game.

Nepotism is rife with these organisations, and therefore when people see unfair and inexplainable treatment or decisions going down in everyday life. They blame these clubs, and get distracted by the occult mystery and secrecy of the club. It's bullshit. Just a bunch of rich cunts plotting against people in the same room and likely sometimes against each other.

At this point the freemasons are just a bunch of cops and legal guys, a few STEM, and some business people who meet up on the regular and go along with some old guys shitty traditions because they know they can get a promotion, or get out of a speeding ticket, or get some criminals taken care of.

It's just Jewry/Nepotism. Call it out for what it is.

Don't give this fag with clickbaity thread text anymore attention. We will beat Soros

Freemason here...
simple spoken: Freemason kept the secrete how to talk to elohim...

its actually mostly niggers whose only interest is in the status symbol

Freemasons are a part of Darwinism.

Since they are criminal, and need to be wiped out, everyone under their umbrella WILL be wiped out in due time.

It's all just part of the natural evolution of primates to humans to future-humans.

:)

Man it's not bait. Jesus.

hidden rites reveal satanic/luciferian/evil forces only after being blackmailed and pledging fealty

The double edged sword.
It's the sword of truth.
It reveals the true self.

It's literally nothing but a fraternity for guys that didn't go to college. Police, business owners, tradesmen, etc.

poor fag not involved in a club that pulls strings globally, confirmed.

>Freemason kept the secrete how to talk to elohim...

Could you expand on this? Are you talking about prayer or an actual way of talking to God that's not BS

Wut

Shitty gold leaf doesn't last that long?

kek, this is true.

True.

They pull strings locally for the most part. E.g. as a cop, if you need to bend the rules, you know which people you can trust. As a business owner, you have access to cops and local Councillors, might help with property development plans getting approved... so would cash or a bribe though.

Most lodges are run down at this point, and a lot of them are open to the public, or turned into full time museums. There's a pristine example of one in Beamish Open Air Museum, Tyne and Wear. Extremely interesting building, tonnes of artifacts to look at, and it really does give you an insight at the organisations wealthy and once glorious past. But it really does prove the fact that it was a boys club.

Does this symbol mean anything to you. Respond in a discrete manner

If that's so, you should tell them to suck my fat, hairy homosapien ballsack

So it's basically 17th century social network.

what is the rank of "chaplain" in FM? I was invited to join by one who worked on my car..

Once I saw a guy on the side of the highway broken down apparently as he gestured for help .. in our brief conversation he asked me if I was a "traveling man". I said well sort of guess. I am a courier so I do a lot of driving and get around all over...

he laughed and said no and lowered his head to show his cap with the compass and square ..

ahhh a mason I say... no I am not.. he just needed to use a phone to call for help.

It's always funny when anons come here to post their ramblings about what they think it is. It's always the ones who've never stepped in a lodge before.

you have to get an understanding of how acient mathematics functions as an abstraction of the creation will.

music, art, math, geometry, biology is all linked through some functions like the golden ratio.

examine the proportions of the pyramids in with the old lenght units and you will find hermes trismegistos all over the place. (-> Axel Klitzke is an leading expert on this topic, several lodges ivited him in germany to talk to them...)

get an understanding of how nature and creation really works and you have found god and become a real human.

j & b

will do

One other thing as well. It's extremely easy to become a freemason if you're a white male with a decent occupation.

I'm sure everyone knows one/knows of one, if not, ask your Dad or Uncle or Granddad. A lot of masons are getting on a good bit, and there's not a lot of uptake with the youth. I don't imagine there's a lot of interest apart from niggers who spout 'muh illuminati'. Thankfully though, unlike the church, the freemasons won't pander to the niggers.

>music, art, math, geometry, biology is all linked through some functions like the golden ratio
>functions like the golden ratio

g*rman math education