How would Sup Forums redpill a spouse? Currently hiding my power level

How would Sup Forums redpill a spouse? Currently hiding my power level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only ever argue the basics morals, then you move toward specific points

Tape a little note with a Holohoax fact written on it to your penis each time you have sex.

Show stats of Swedens 1960s crime levels, then show videos and statistics of the current year. Ask her what changed and set Sweden on its path? If she cant draw the simple conclusion on her own you're married to a dumb broad and should drop the whole red pill meme and keep her out of it and make sure your future children arent retarded.

Started by pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of the press, because that's an easy one (ie Puerto Rico is blaming Trump for the lack of aid but in reality the aid has already been delivered and is rotting because of a massive trucking union strike). From there it was just giving her a trail of breadcrumbs to follow (who owns the media, who owns the people that own the media, who actually stands to benefit, etc).

Shit ain't hard if you're even the least bit tactful and articulate. It also helps that we're Christian, and anyone who reads the Bible gets redpilled on Jews FAST.

Redpilled my girlfriend after a year (she was a bit redpilled to begin with). Can't wait to have a couple of little bastards

Mine is fairly redpilled. She's European so she's seen the muslims first hand. But she can't seem to see the problem with Mexicans here. (she moved to America with me)

Talk her about refugees, how they aren't war refugees, how europe is becoming a shithole, and how everything is a revenge of the jews for ww2. Start light, then scalate. It would be easier if you previously know her politic thinking

here

In that case show her this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>only 2
retard

Its not revenge and it started before that. No jews were gassed in WW2 but they will be in WW3 the lying pieces of crap.

By taking the most active of their citizens, USA is not letting mexico to develop, as its loosing the people who actually could make a change.

>being so ugly/uncool that you can't play it off as something exotic and cool girls will find attractive

Sucks to be you motherfuckers.

I know, only around 250.000 for tifous and hunger after an allie bombing cut the supplies. Yet, maybe if he goes straight to the holocox, it could be risky, redpilss gotta be subtle and smalls, so she can swallow it

>How would Sup Forums redpill a spouse?

How long have you been married?

Did she fake being red pilled to marry you, then at the 10 year anniversary announce she was a Communist Lesbian Bernie Sanders whore? (after 10 years is where you have to pay lifetime alimony)

If 10 years and she faked you out because all the lesbians are losers, then don't. It doesn't matter.

If less then 10 years...
After checking with a divorce lawyer and getting the "all clear" if the worst happens, then redpill.

You don't.

You show your strength and courage through your actions, and your responsibilities. When you dominate the economy of the family, you dominate the base human functions, from which then you proceed upwards.

This is the same problem with redpilling normies or sjw's. They don't operate in a manner of rationality, or logic, or even spirit for that matter. Rather, their primitive emotions are tied with their idea of the system of the world.

In other words, people don't like it when you break their illusion of what is right or wrong. Say it in words, they will spit back at you. But let them see you in action and be rewarded for such, they will seek to emulate you.

If you hold the enemy by the throat, and strangulate them economically, they will have no choice but to acknowledge their own failure.

Take her to Germany on New Year's eve and let her get raped a few times. Nothing crazy, just one or two migrants from the religion of peace busting a nice little train on her while you pretend to be held back by a 3rd guy. I'm sure you could go on German craigslist and arrange it all.

by sharing your opinions instead of being a little faggot

Idk red pilled is starting to seem to mean retard these days. Lots of 'red pill' folks here literally have not finished any of the books that inform a lot of the opinions considered red pilled. It's come to mean one who is a fashionable in reactionary memery. Not the Integrated Man archetype that requires knowledge and demonstration.

videos from germany and sweden is all you need. if she still doesnt undertand push her down some stairs and leave.

A real man is not scared to share his world vien cuck, actions means more than words, but having the courage to actually drop the words against evrything stablished is in itself a strong action

Start on with little things you can prove. Christianity is the first dose. Without Christianity you will NEVER be fully redpilled.

watch hellstorm documentary

You need to make it about her for a woman to fully understand something so I'd say something along the lines of it'd be nice to have children with her but you're worried about how schools have essentially become prisons and will all eventually turn into those "inner city" schools you see in movies with clear bags, metal detectors, permanent security forces eventually needing to be replaced by actual police, etc. if things keep going the way they are.

Then say you wish things could go back to the way they were when your grandparents were growing up as the communities they lived were incredibly safe to the point you grew up hearing about them walking miles to school on their own, stayed outside for hours without the need for adult supervision, didn't have to worry about gang violence or drug culture, etc. and then drop the red pill about demographic changes and what effect it would have on your children to grow up in today's society vs back in the day.

Make sure to dick her real good straight afterwards too. Chicks need the peen of dominance for the message to truly sink in.

What is your family’s religioun status.

Christian atheist agnostic etc

I think mcnigger is right here, but not for any meme bullshit reason he posted
there is something to be said for putting together a puzzle on your own. people are more receptive to things they consider their own ideas. actions let them come to that conclusion because it gives them a mystery to solve. arbitrating it via words will just be obnoxious

"Redpilling" women is less important than insuring they have white babies and don't raise them to be sjws. If your wife is down with that, there is no need to get her to be 1488 gas the kikes. That's for the men to do.

don't try just be you faggot

Also asking an anime discussion forum for advice is fucking cuck tier you worm

Mexicans are part Spanish, thus part Eurpoean. The problem with Mexicans, particularly poor ones is their adherence to their 'native' identities.

If they saw themselves as European settlers as well as Americans you probably wouldn't have the political issues. Their crime is to do with poverty and death warship religions.

It's like earlier times. The men would gather in the parlor smoking stogies and discussing politics. The women would, idk, do arts and crafts or something lol.

You can drop all these truth bombs but quite frankly they wouldn't give a fuck anyway. They barely grasp any of the history or geography of the past century. Normies may infuriate you, but hide the redpill and lead.

Get a nigger costume for Halloween and rape her furiously. She'll hate niggers too after the 4th time.

anybody know the story behind this image?

this shouldn't go unnoticed.

>mfw this nation once ruled the seas

>tfw the black sea now rules them

You're supposed to redpill someone BEFORE marrying them.

Play her "The Empathy Trap" video. Works every time.

>fashionable in reactionary memery
possibly. however, I have been in circles built on "fashionable" ideas and I believe the people that thrive in those circles DO know their "fashionable" ideas backwards and forwards, i.e. have "finished...the books that inform a lot of the[ir] opinons"

>Christianity is the first dose
or something similar to peterson's "clean your room," i,e, get your shit together, realize tradition and values can get your life straight. its a good chance this will improve their life. if you can improve some ones life with redpills, they will gladly swallow

Bro, every man is hiding their power level. Slow and steady.

Mestizos are, the light skinned ones