Bleach

The dawn of Ruki/a/ is upon us

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/4y3p6k/bleach_chapter_686_spoilers/
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/440697371.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/4y3p6k/bleach_chapter_686_spoilers/

I love Orihime. Rest in fucking pieces Ruki/a/.

Everyday until you like it

>he doesn't know

Ichigo faces the Rukia!!

This honestly fucking sucks.

REPORTING IN BRING ME THE TEARS.

I'm done with Bleach. Kubo had ONE FUCKING JOB to redeem himself and fucking ruins it for tittyshit. Fuck him.

Probably not unless Yonkou's throwing away everything to fuck with people.

I hurt myself today.

Where is Urahara?

LEAKED IMAGE CONFIRMING YONKOU'S SPOILERS

THIS IS NOT Sup Forums YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

THREADS ON Sup Forums DON'T DIE IN 10 MINUTES AFTER REACHING BUMP LIMIT

post facebook.

who is waiting for ash finally winning a fucking league?

The Ending Date Has been changed

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/440697371.html

hopefully dead, far away from yoruichi.

I STILL BELIEVE IN TATSUKI

Hey, at least Aizen lives.

Cheer up, guys.

>people still care this much about bleach

for what purpose

You know what? Fuck it. Give me the Tatsuki badge too.

>Memeing about the end of this series hard
>Remember it was actually pretty good when it started

Where did it go wrong

>LUFFY BOA CONFIRMED

t. ICHIRUKI

Does anyone else just think Ichigo and Rukia just have way better chemistry?

Its not a self insert thing. Rukia has the body of a fucking twig and after her haircut looks like a trap. But Ichigo and Rukia's relationship always felt way more natural and fun compared to his relationship with Orihime. Do you remember the first chapters of Bleach, when you thought it was going to be some kind of urban highschool Ghostbusters? Do you remember how great Rukia and Ichigo's relationship was there?

Beyond shipping wars and all that, I just feel bad for Ichigo. He went from being a character with a big heart and determination, to an empty husk for Kubo to push around to be whatever he needed for the plot to move forwards. And I feel like Ichigo ending with Orihime instead of the girl he actually had chemistry with is just Kubo taking a shit over what little of Ichigo's character remains.

If the spoilers are real, why doesn't Yonkou post pics already? I want to see what the kids look like

I'm not even mad. Like it not, IchiRuki is still the best ship in the entire series. IchiHime becoming canon still doesn't stop that. I know you guys expect an exaggerated reaction full of cussing, death threats, denial, rage posts, and all around crying but that's not going to happen from us-or me at least. And before you bring up the "NaruSaku" meme that you folks keep trying to push, I might as well remind you that unlike NaruSaku; IchiRuki is the most popular ship in the entire series, with countless fan art, fanfics, and videos. Heck, Studio Pierrot even promoted it by adding IchiRuki scenes in the anime that weren't even present in the manga beacuse they were fans themselves and there was a whole IchiRuki festival. NaruSaku never had that amount of fan dedication.

And believe or not but this is the sad truth: By doing this Kubo has driven away 90% of his fanbase. It's no secret that most fans of Bleach ship IchiRuki. If Kubo plans this to be the absolute end of this series then good for him and the IchiHime shippers. But if he hopes to churn out the series some more after this he will sadly be on a stage in front of empty seats. Because by doing this he has chased away the rest of his fanbase and if worse comes to worse nobody probably won't even want any manga he wishes to create outside of Bleach after this because such a bad taste has been left in everyone's mouth. I don't want to sound like a tin foil but Kubo pretty much killed Bleach for good. There will be no Boruto treatment. The ratings were already low but by pulling this stunt the ratings for anything Bleach related will be as low as a Home Movies rerun on Adult Swim...maybe comparing it to to that is really, really pushing the envelope but the point is that the series itself is done.

So I hope the few who are satisfied with this ending are happy. Because this more or less the complete end of Bleach. Hopefully Kubo gets into fashion designing like he always dreamed now that Bleach is over.

MIKASA WILL NOT WIN THE EREN CONFIRMED

If you ever actually believed that ichiruki was endgame then you were a blind delusional shipper

Rukia and Ichigo respected each other immensely but there was no hint of romance

Orihime loved Ichigo and he was always protective of her and grew to recognize her over the series. Ichihime was always the only true pairing

Ichiruki eternally BTFO

Scratch that, post Aizen.

What about Hitsugaya and Hinamori?

It's an automatic updating chapter number spoiler template, you "LE RIDE NEVER ENDS" shit-stirring dumbfucks and any other who reacts the same as you after this.

>Aizen lives
I'm happy as could be.

YOU FUCKS ALL LIED TO ME, I WAS PROMISED ICHIRUKI

someone go to the deathberry site. how are they doing?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHH

KEEP
POSTING

>LOL XD ITS OK TO ACT LIKE CANCEROUS CROSSBOARDERS BECAUSE BLEACH IS ENDING LOL ''POST REDDIT'' ''POST TUMBLR'' ''POST LE EPIC Sup Forums MEMES''

I would like to know what the Japs think of the spoiler, anyone know what they think?

They're fake as shit

>A disappointing finale to a disappointing series

Kubo does it again

>I'm not even mad.
Denial so hard

>AIZEN AND ICHIGO DIDN'T END UP TOGETHER
KILL ME NOW
WHY CAN'T I HAVE NICE THINGS

Real spoiler thread. Don't let rukiafags do all this damage control

yes and? you don't like fun do you?

Newly updated:

織姫は彼女の唯一の真の愛ライナーブラウンを見つけるために寸法を横切ります。彼女は彼のコックに彼女の猫を置くことを望んでいるが、彼女は代わりにエビを食べたので、彼はピザを配達することはありません。おじさんジークは最高の新劇であり、いくつかの日、あなたのすべてをファックします。あなたのディックは今のダイヤモンドです。織姫はアメーバで自分自身を含浸させるとルイージと結婚することを決定します。ルキアは、アルミンは彼女の臭いお尻に彼のチタンコックを置くというアイデアに情熱的に自慰します。漂白剤はたわごとであり、あなたはすべてのそれを飲む必要があります。

>some bogus future vision shit
>taking it as canon
>in a series all about defying plans and prophecies

Early spoiler pics.

Where the fuck do I send Kubo death threats?

>FACING THE BTFO
>FACING THE DESPAIR
>FACING THE SUICIDE

Yonkou is trolling before pics leak.

Literally his face right now.

So Sup Forums is a hypocrite shithole?

>deathberry is down
Jesus Christ

wait what ?

Kill yourself

Confirmed

THEYVE LOST IT

Oh, please. Kubo teased it. Not IchiRukifaggining here, but there were some shippy moments. Orihime even mentioned Rukia being her competition. The odds were always in Orihime's favor, but don't go calling IchiRuki completely dumb.

Ichihime's pairing makes 1000x more sense than Ichiruki

THIS PIC NEEDS TO BE POSTED

It's a bloodbath.
You must traverse through it on a boat across a river of blood, tears and feces to retrieve their bodies.

Cn we get a spinoff movie of Ichigo and Renji's kids?
I want more jobbing action

Wait until pics come out people before freaking out.

Does he actually tell spoilers based on pictures he sees? He can't even read Japanese. Someone else probably tells him the spoilers.

Chinga tu madre pendejo crees que puedes venir en este momento tan sensible y hablar de estupideces como si fueras el dueño de Sup Forums? ni siquiera empieces a pedir perdon nomas vete a la chingada y reza por que jamas te vaya a encontrar y te pegue la verguiza que basicamente me estas suplicanto tremendo imbecil estupido.

COMO TE ATREVEXZ

FERAL

>Deathberry literally killed itself
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself.

Is IchiRuki really BTFO?

Ichigo's kid with Orihime and Renji's kid with Rukia, you mean.

noooo, anything but this

Can we set aside Rukia and Orihime for one second.

And appreciate the fact that Karin has huge titties? Holy fuck. I imagine them to be this size.

ALL BOARDS REPORT

Sup Forums HERE

literally fuck this gay site and fuck kubo forever i hope he gets killed in a road accident

Yonokou's spoiler over at reddit is updated fully now.

I want to send Kubo hate mail. How would I go about doing so?

IchiRuki losing is really bullshit.

>The odds were always in Orihime's favor
Ichigo never had a single scene with any bit of romantic tension with her aside from the time he was unconscious, and it's heavily heavily heavily implied, since it was outright stated, that Ichigo can't go back to the world of the living since his spiritual power is 10x that of a captain and would fuck reality sideways, so him winding up with Orihime makes no sense from either one of those standpoints, not that Kubo would let anything like logic get in his way.

HOW FUCKING BIG WILL ORIHIME'S BE

>bleach
>spic posting

taco taco drug cartel chopped head burito

>hypocrite
yes like everyone is.
>shithole
far from it. We are probably one of the board with the best mods and jani to keep it clean.
But a thread like this has to happen once in a while, like we had for all the popular ending shows.

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

RUKIA WAS SUPPOSED TO END UP WITH ICHIGO

WHY DID KUBO DO THIS

WHY

WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO US

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT

WHY

Fuck off

Not even gonna try and cover it up, I'm fucking mad fuck you Kubo

I'm ready to die.

Yes

D E S P A I R
E
S
P
A
I
R

You planned this, didn't you? Damn magnificent bastard to the very end.

God, I´m so mad right now.

It begins.

ICHIGO IS DEATH AND ORIHIME IS STRAWBERRY

IT'S POETRY

>no fun allowed

KEKED

BEST
GIRL
WON
WEEEEW

Official ichiruki victory bread

kys