Why they fuck have you allowed this? Ecouraged this even?

Why they fuck have you allowed this? Ecouraged this even?
>b-but were redpilling normies!
No, fuck off. You've killed this board and this site, and you need to go the fuck back. I thought it seemed like they were an increase in posters acting like boomer faggots, it's do obvious when you see unironic usage of exclamation points and praise kek shit (though they're probably underage as well), and the blind defending of the orange kike cocksucker.

OP IS A GIANT FAG.

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO LURK

IGNORE THE SHILLS

PRAISE KEK.

GAS THE KIKES.

WELCOME TO Sup Forums YOURE HERE FOREVER.

Should I call you a WHAAAMBULANCE?

How do I downvote this post into oblivion?

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Bullshit all old ladies are busy raping male school children

You need to go back. Your faggotry has in fact ruined this board and if you don't see that you're part of the problem.

You think this is bad? The most active thread we have here is /ptg/ go take a look at it for yourself. Skim read over half the thread tell me it isn't the most cringiest cancerous shit you've ever read.

The orange kike puppet and the autists that took the kekistan meme too seriously were the worst thing to happen to this board.

Shitposting and boomer faggots are nothing new, This place has always been infected, Plus they counter the circle-jerk culture and make things interesting.

OP is a faggot

Yes it's fucking terrible

Make me poofter

>Kill pol

Fuck off new fag

FUCKING BASED

>unironic usage of exclamation points
It's always great to see my choices validated like this! :o)

>no slashes around Sup Forums
>turning newfag into two words
>not realising Sup Forums has been removed before
Who's the newfag here? Is this actually excellent bait?

Only teenagers freak out about being embarrassed by mom and dad. Grow up OP and hot MILFs are welcome here. This place is not a hip hang out for kids. Go to a rave or some twink coffee shop. Whatever it is you faggots do.

>redditors are welcome here
no, fuck off. it has nothing to do with their age, and if you cant see that then you need to go back too

spot on

Reminder that it's not normies that are making this place a shit hole, it's leftist shillposters. You can't complain that someone isn't autistic enough when every third thread is a racemixing thread.

You're just a big old grump, aren't you OP?

do you honestly believe people are paid to troll you?
chanology get out

Ahmed's too stupid to figure out how their shift key works need to go back.
>Like OMG capital letters are so hard.

>not posting the entire thing

Hi! Facebook user here. How do I give an angry reaction to your post and your horrible attitude? If you don’t want unknown people from the internet posting on your page then you should have restricted who can see your posts. You must be a spoiled millennial.

>being this gay
i still can't tell if he's being ironic or not it's scary.

why do they have to be paid?

While most cases Id say we should keep things segregated, Sup Forums is just an ocean of piss so it really doesn't matter. We should be more inclusive and make sure you keep working to pay for my Medicare!!!! Praise kik

>S-secret club g-guise
Fuck off back to the TRS forum or where ever the fuck you came if you don't like it.

>in the year 2017 people are finally learning how to use the internet

shocking right?

This just proves my point. I fucking knew it

MAGApedes gtfo. Sup Forums is a fascist board. Nazis and lolbertarians are sometimes tolerated.

It was bound to happen after the internet was given enough time to proliferate to the masses. There's nothing any of us could do stop it really.

Females were a mistake.

you'd be shocked at how diverse this place really is. Especially when it comes to older people and women.

We need someone to make a handy guide on how to identify a grandpa-poster.

I know most of the mouth-foaming religious people are most likely 50+, from the midwest. I know this, because being an American I've met this exact same type of person hundreds of times before. The type of person that watched Glenn Beck. The type of person you see commenting in Disqus comment fields

Typically over the age of 50, very low IQ, extremely religious, has no understanding of history whatsoever, mind is entirely closed to opposing arguments. It's a special breed indeed. There are literally 10's of millions of them, they are one of the driving forces in American politics.

The fact that they are here is a death sentence

Redditors are welcome too. The only type of unwelcome redditors are the ones who do shit like type whilst instead of while, and other forms of foppishness. They sound like you. Quiet down and stop bitching. If you are going to make a criticism, criticize the inane Nazi and leftypol slide threads.

Fuck off cunt. We are going to implement white sharia and put you back in a potato sack where you belong.

>muh shareblue
>muh ctr
the standard Sup Forums response to bait.
People dont troll you because they're "leftists" and hate your ideology, they troll you because its fucking fun

Indeed. It just shows us that everyone hates niggers and Jews, even if they don't show it irl

>redditors are welcome to

BOI WHAT THE FUCK

Daily reminder to our fellow "MAGAPedes" from r/The_Donald; theres no such thing as a "Based Black Man". Also, GTFO

It's only fun if you're a sad leftist. Stop pretending.

(You)

>sad point
just proved the point dumb cunt

>sad leftist*
fuck me

Hello fellow facebook user. I have just found this place and use it to make me laugh at negros and minorities like women hah fuck em rite, whilst I do maintenance work between one of my 12 houses.
The best thing is because I took my loans at on interest only I can surf yes I like surfing particularly old school surfing like long boards so its only natural I like to 'surf' the web, anywya I can surf the huge uneding wave of capital growth and get richer whilst having the leisure time to peruse this, my new favorite place, and laugh at Mexicans and transexuals and especially transexual mexicans. What a hoot!!!
Also the minimum wage should be abolished kids todya need experience and should be able to get it for a $1 an hour instead of giving all my taxes to single mums who have vaginas that vomit out kids.

It's the internet. People come and go where they want. Sup Forums doesn't need a police force kicking people out.

fuck off normie scum

holy shit can you leave your echochamber for 5 minutes and look at any other board on this site. Sup Forums is universally mocked as the reddit containment board of Sup Forums, even Sup Forums makes fun of you people because you take yourselves so damn seriously.
Sup Forums is so easy to bait its almost a shame not to. You're posting in a bait thread right now.
I seriously doubt you're so new you don't know that trolling has been on this site forever, or maybe you are and you should go back to T_D and circlejerk there.
get some self-awareness

Daily reminder that if you are over 25 and still use reddit/Sup Forums you are a degenerate weirdo.

No one wants you oldfags here. It's beyond cringey to imagine people's my parents age posting here with teenagers.

post quality has been downspiraling consistently especially since the election

Sup Forums is a very new board, it's amazing how fast it all went to shit

>holy shit can you leave your echochamber for 5 minutes

lonely leftist detected, don't cry, you totally fooled those guys, you got em good.

how old are you?

There was a time when Twitter and Faceberg weren't complete and utter shit too. The more popular you become the more idiots you attract.

have i been replying to bait? if so good job you got me. if not you literally just proved my point again, enjoy keeping your fingers in your ears.

Look at his post. The choice of flag, the choice of language. The meme off google image search

This guy is over 50. Glenn Beck listener, one of these "ra-ra republican" types off come shitstain conservative website

redpilled old ladies aren't normies

Actual femanon here to say;
oh so very FAKE AND GAY

you know the drill bitch

>Actual femanon
post tity

Fuck off, no one wants you or your shit opinions here roastie.

>enjoy keeping your fingers in your ears
>these "ra-ra republican" types

You guys sound like you watch rick and morty frequently. You talk like you're about 12 and autistic.

>satire post
>unironically agreeing with last line

Whelp, I guess I'll just go take a long walk off a short dock.

how old are you?

okay gramps, aren't you missing fox news?

(You)

You used the term echo chamber, and then went on to lament that people laugh at us. How old are you? Since when did anybody give a fuck about what others thought of us?

These are red flags of a lefty shill, the saddest kind of shill that does not even get paid for it. You are using shame and peer pressure tactics to demoralize this place. As someone said though this place is a sea of piss, so why do you care so much? It leaves only two possibilities. One, you are a shill, or two, that you are so embarrassingly attached to this place and it's aura that you are spazing like a 15 year old damn girly girl. Get some pride in yourself faggot. Old squares are welcome here. Hipster faggots like you can leave.

>

I am 26.

I am actually rather old for Sup Forums. The intended age is around 22 or so

these fucking oldies just don't get what it's like to be us, wake up sheeple gawd

this board would be a lot better without your low IQ fucking everything up for everybody.

Go outside, talk to your grandchildren. I'm sure they miss you

I guess I'm not up with the reddit lingo. What is a "Lady Centipede" or "lady-pede" in this case?

>literally proving my point
I'm not lamenting shit you fucking retard, i think it's hilarious hugbox idiots like you are so easy to bait.
Introspection is a useful tool, user, if you knew why people laughed at you instead of brushing everything off as "MUH LEFTIE SHILLS" you could achieve some self-improvement.

>Sup Forums has an intended age
You really need to get the fuck off this site jesus

This is fucking horrifying. I hate neo/pol/ so much

>people are still acting like Sup Forums is this cool secret club

You're one dumb nigger if you think those fat fucks are on Sup Forums.

i love our based grandmas

there's a reason we always had the rule not to namedrop Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. It's because we get hordes of shit-tier people fucking up everything.

What's funny is, a lot of these people are conservatives, and they don't realize how their arthritic ass is fucking up the memes that are trying to save their dead movement

Or you could just not give a shit. You take shitposting too seriously bong.

>You take shitposting too seriously
you're the one that literally thinks people get paid to shitpost

post your tits please

Typical attention seeking woman. Seriously, what's the point of her even posting that? Tits or gtfo.

I swear to whatever gods may be that when the purge comes if you have been using traditionalism as a cloak for your revolting degeneracy your name is going on a list and we will be coming to make you pay for it. You will feel the punch to your throat first, but the hours afterwards at the hands of a WHITE SHARIA gang will make that seem as just a brief and gentle touch against your skin. Your ribs will be broken. Your face will be broken. Some of you will not live to tell about it. This I promise: a much needed correction is coming for you soon, you disgusting skanks.

>Captcha: Italia MILFord

>muh secret club
LOL

dude it's a public forum filled with memes. it's not that serious.
please get out more.

*cums from benis*

xD

Yeah why would I care about the quality of a place I've visited for years?

You're right, spreading knowledge of the place is dumb, and hurts everyone in the long run. I'm just tired of people like OP that think reddit is going to make this place shittier than it already is.

You would be surprised. Most of the shilling and terrible shitposting is done by folks like you, who do it because they are bored or they feel this place is a terrible evil afflicted on the precious world community. Some of it is done by paid folks.

Why are you so insistent on the paid shill angle? You care too much, which is a sign you have some axe to grind. That is your affair bro. Let grannys post here. It pisses off he kiddies and some of them actually make decent comments on decent threads.

I'm 37 and didn't use this site until I was 23. Are you calling me a liar?

youre that same girl that posts all the time in mgtow threads arent you

Very nice. Almost as good as the seal team super special forces cringe post.

Were you here the other night, in a sexual harassment thread, w/ a hippy flag?

Hahahaha --> OWNED!

But they already have, namefag