Would Elon Musk make a good president, Sup Forums?

Would Elon Musk make a good president, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, just because he would hold the power to fire congress at any moment.

Wouldn't*

He’s a bigger used car salesman than Trump. So maybe

He would run as a Democrat, so no.

No. He's a smart guy but intelligence usually doesn't matter when it comes to politics

His advanced knowledge of government subsidies might help him regulate that shit...or he could just crony spacex to pluto

Moot point. Born in South Africa. Ineligible to hold the office.

Mr. gimme-subsidies-but-wait-#notmypresident

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

No. Why would he? Give me ONE valid reason. He already eats up the governments money. He would waste a lot of money on projects with no return.

Only with a special force guard to keep whores at line, like some kind of Praetorians for betas.

I'm sure we can find a Hawaiian birth certificate for him to use.

No because he's not as s,art as he thinks he is and lacks the kind of personality needed for statesmen. He would become frustrated. I'm sick seeing faggots gargle his balls. It's open knowledge Tesla is failing but he has an expert PR tea, shilling on reddit.
>Tesla shares tank
> Shill a story about brining Peurto Rico's power back or talked shit about AI

Probably, con artists can pivot to politics easily.

of course he would!

he's south african. south africa is a shit stain with no power. are you brain dead?

He's a naturalized citizen, he cannot by law run for, or become president. Besides why would he do something so stupid?

he literally did not invent anything he sells
a 100% snake oil peddler
fucking christ how is your iq so low to think this subversive shill to be smart enough to rule a country

Technocracy ftw you silly humans

Well, at least they got that part of star trek where a ghost possesses them and they run down a list of names at the drop of a hat down in the new one.

Elon Musk would be hilarious because he would run as a Democrat despite being secretly redpilled.

Musk is a perfect example of how wise rich people use virtue signalling to their advantage. Publically, he claims "diversity is good" and other leftist ideals, but lets look at his actual record of actions:

>Doesn't hire any more shitskins than he needs to

>Doesn't put up with feds trying to take his money

>Dumps his girlfriends/plates as soon as they misbehave or hit the wall.

>Has multiple white children with white women

Ignore what people say, watch what people do. Musk is playing lefties like a fiddle. He knows what's up and knows exactly what he needs to say to con them in order to maintain a good image for himself.

If he became our president I would laugh for days.

Lmao ummm this guy made rockets that fucking come back to earth and land where you want them to he solved a problem that the collective intelligence of every space program on the planet couldn't. He made an electric car so good that it made capitalists act like fucking commies. And rally to shut down distribution via crony capitalism and government.

Would he name a good president that depends on what you value guess. If you wanted America to destroy the world in innovation and products he'd be amazing.

If you want more identify politics and bullshit squabbles he'd be horrible

Are all of his ideas stellar no of course not hyper loop is fucking retarded old bad idea.

But it did get people edited about tech again and gave some young bright minds a chance to play with some big boy problems

Will every project be a winner nope but they all do take you further down the right path.

Everyone is on this rock bitching pissing and moaning about their idea of the future. While he's the only guy coming up with the solutions that guarantee Humanity has one.

If an extinction event happens we're fucked
Does it matter if the odds are somewhere between 1 /10000 or 1/10 billion?

He is a visionary they have had a pretty good track record of success in humanity even if you don't like their vision. Also he's not just a big idea guy he actually gets shit done that makes him very rare indeed. Honestly just being a president would be a step down for him but I have no doubt he would be amazing at it from and objective stand point. would most people like him prolly not.

elon musk invented paypal

thomas edison didn't invent everything he sold

It's posts like this that humanity is fucked most humans don't even know how fucking dumb they are anymore.

Phhh rockets how lame
Talking shit on the internet that's where it's at
Elon musk gayyyyy!
Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pwn some loser taco bellboy on why drumf or shillery is better

>underpays workers in the truck loads
>shit working conditions
>stupidly high turnover rate
>bleeds massive amounts of money at each company
>Only focused on one aspect of a company's goals

He would be shit

I don't follow him, how often does he shitpost on twiter?

You are fucking retarded who was making returning rockets before him? No one but him has done it professionally fucking know something about a subject before you speak dumbass we have Google now you get caught on bullshit in less than a minute

He's an

IDEAS MAN

>Lmao ummm this guy made rockets that fucking come back to earth and land where you want them to he solved a problem that the collective intelligence of every space program on the planet couldn't.

It's not that NASA couldn't it's the requirements the government put on nasa to basically make the shuttle a jet that if needed could drop a payload, and never made nasa prove they could innovate. NASA got fat and lazy giving up always moving for PR shit and doing neat stuff that didn't involve space since it was cheaper and they could stuff their pockets with.

Even if I'd love to see that scam artist as a president, he's neither charismatic nor born in the US

Elon Musk would make a great President of Cuba.

Sure, if you like tax and spend policies

Lmao so your argument is that wasn't true communism gotcha

Do you ever fucking read the shit you type?

What stopped some nasa guys from saying fuck this oppressive bullshit let's go do it our way?
Just like he did?
Then actually solving some real problems making some cash then spending it to solve larger ones
Just like he did

I can't even talk to you anymore I'm getting dumber doing it

Kys

This. He's a human exceptionalist/pseudo-luddite, he's just going to hold technological progress back due to his own prejudice