Sup Forums users are stupid...

Sup Forums users are stupid. Your pseudointellectual theories are rooted in autism-spectrum mental deficiencies rather than truth, and it blinds you from even seeing how dumb you are, while trumpeting yourselves as geniuses. You're obsessed with conspiracies and half-baked arguments completely unrooted in reality. You're sitting on a website because when you go out in the real world to the tiniest sphere of human interaction your fail miserably, get somehow think you've mastered the nuanced of the global sphere of human interaction. This place is a retard chamber.

I'll stick around a bit if anyone wants to discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/qbgbvz.webm
wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2005/01/racial-groupings-match-genetic-profiles-stanford-study-finds.html
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not an argument.

*yet somehow think you've mastered the nuances

Says the troll who thinks sticking his dick in another man's ass is a good idea.

This!

Haha. Cool op.
Do you think the 15 point difference between black and white iq in america is due to racism as well?
Do you think communism and tyranny of the inferior majority arent 2 sides of the same coin as well?
Haha.
Have fun spelunking in your fathers vagina you shit eating little girl.

If you all go about the world dismissing anything that isn't spoonfed to your brain in elaborate essay format, then it explains a lot about how manipulated and ignorant you all are. Thinking for yourselves instead of tantruming like baby birds hungry for mommys explainations would go a long way.

My dick, fugggg

comfy.moe/qbgbvz.webm

Hello /r/politics. You decided to venture away from your echo chamber for the day?

Are you the cynical dyke from the other thread?

Says the man who started giving bloweys because no woman wanted to touch you.

Dont worry, i promise you that we are going to set back the LGBTQ agenda till it ceases to exist.

Oh and you suck at physics.
Youre inferiority stems from the fact that u dont realize i just laid the most massive insult on you possible.
Basically you are a little girl who things gravity has to do with atmospheric pressure. Kill yourself soon pls...

>prime jailbait
MOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

faggot

if we're a retard chamber why do you guys come here every minute of every day making these threads? Surely a retard chamber poses no threat to you enlightened liberals? I mean you can't be that incompetent to have to spam a retard chamber to suppress it because it threatens you right?

you are the blind one my frierf

>making broad assumptions about the users of an anonymous image board
it never ceases to amaze me how retards think they have Sup Forums or its users figured out. The only one lacking in reality is you, friend. Now fuck off back to wherever you come from.

love that website ;)

Big mouth is a good anime

Yeah, the fuck are going to do about it? Twatwaffle.

>I'll stick around a bit if anyone wants to discuss
how about you start with sauce

"Truth" so says the ass raper. next time try FACTS

>makes shit quality bait
>Flag checks out
S A G E

>the 15 point difference between black and white iq
There is a lot history of pseudoscience when it comes to racial statistics and yet you kids gulp down that koolaid since it soothes your insecurities that maybe you wont be able to get by in life on your whiteness and might need to actually become a human being worth something in their own right

>communism and tyranny of the inferior majority arent 2 sides of the same coin
poorly articulated, but there is truth to that

>spelunking in your fathers vagina
more glaring insecurity here

>girl
the fact that you think thats an insult explains why you're mostly incels here

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>Liberal name calling

Mighty intolerant of you.

woah this is deep...

At least we're happy, got a problem?

Sup Forums is one person you legit retard.
In all fields.

lmao

I'm not happy

how old

>t. Rural and suburban Trump supporting retards with too low and IQ to understand Rick and morty

im slumming, its like visiting a trailer park on occasion

>ur stupid
no U

"Sup Forums users are stupid. Your pseudointellectual theories are rooted in autism-spectrum mental deficiencies rather than truth, and it blinds you from even seeing how dumb you are, while trumpeting yourselves as geniuses. You're obsessed with conspiracies and half-baked arguments completely unrooted in reality. You're sitting on a website because when you go out in the real world to the tiniest sphere of human interaction your fail miserably, get somehow think you've mastered the nuanced of the global sphere of human interaction. This place is a retard chamber.

I'll stick around a bit if anyone wants to discuss."

Would you like me to review all of your typos and grammatical errors with you or are you able to find them on your own?

On a less pejorative note, I am confused why you feel the need to post on Sup Forums (read: "retard chamber") just to insult and make yourself feel superior to a community of people you clearly know nothing about.

Autism is the next great evolutionary leap forward.
Cold logic over fee fees.
Cucks upset they haven't been selected by evolution.

this entire comment is nonsequitur

>physics
>referring to an insult, while linking to OPs post
>atmospheric pressure

wat

you enjoy it here admit it.
You guys don't even have any enjoyable sites worth slumming it in.

is name-calling people different from you all you have in life? take a drive outside your trailer park once in a while, get to know some people...

not even your mother wants you to stick around.
unironically kill yourself, faggot
it's beyond obvious that you're here only because you wish you were one of us.
and it's also obvious that you're a woman so that's why your op reads like a child wrote it

Say the creep posting picture of underage pussy that he masturbates to while attempting to troll on a anime discussion forum.

Creeps like you are the worse kill yourself faggot

But somehow you're different. You would know right, being smart enough to unravel the psychology of Sup Forums all by yourself. What I see is a projecting faggot, but that would probably be my inferior intelligence talking.

Whole lot of rhetoric for a 'free thinker' though

>Getting to know homosex communists
No.

>No sources on said pseudoscience
Fuck off kike

>reddit spacing
Fuck off back to >>>/plebbit/, faggot

Lmao those are all my posts

stop enabling hwite extinction fag

:D Welcome back!!! I was wondering where you went.

Explain this.

wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2005/01/racial-groupings-match-genetic-profiles-stanford-study-finds.html

If race is a social construct with no basis in biology, you're right. But then those articles shouldn't exist. There should be no way to genetically test for race, and the results should not reliably correspond to geographic ancestry. Yet there is and they do.

If race is biologically real on the other hand, Pol is right and you're the autismal idiot.

>There's actual scientists who believe genetics causes the black/white IQ gap.
>Plenty of Sup Forums users have well-paying jobs and families

autism pride is like those deaf people who shun people who get cochlear implants. somehow being completely incapable of passing a test of nonautism you think yore somehow superior by relying on your fewer senses more. Theres a quiz on facial expressions that aspies couldnt pass in a million years, yet the rest of us breeze thru. It's a disability and the rest of us use you to do boring logic gruntwork in the economy.

logic is a tool like math...it means nothing if you ignorantly apply it to everything incorrectly due to an inability to sense the nuances of whats going on in reality. you just end up with timecube.com and Sup Forums rants that go nowhere.

I stoped reading your thread just noticed that flag, how can I trust a person with mental dissorders and think gender is an illusion.

Good god dat syntax
Talk about pseudo intellect
>xD

Living in Cali; I know your type

bro can you correct mine ? I suck.

Which 5 year Jr. College are you currently in year 7 do you attend?

Don't be so humorless, also if it is you remember lose less strategy isn't a winning one.
And to stand by and up for what you believe in, otherwise how can you truly say you believe in it?
And if you're not confident in it, I would suggest not preaching it and stepping back and finding out what you are confident about.

what the hell are you talking about. acestry.com DNA tests have been around for years for correlating genes to geography. you seem to be constructing some strawman liberal that thinks otherwise, probably based on a single tumblr post from a 13 year old you found.

Stick around Marxist fag

>mastered the nuanced of the global sphere of human interaction
You were talking about the autism spectrum, you have some personal experience there OP?

FPBP and checked.

Holy shit you're new.

>claims to be free thinker
>checks flag
>kys

Learn fucking English!

Fuck off with your slide thread, homo.

>humorless
that was your attempt at humor? jesus christ i cant imagine you keep many friends, maybe try some fart jokes or invite them over for a larry the cable guy marathon, cant do any worse

>post jailbait
gtfo degenerate

>you*
>yet*
>nuances*
Not that I believe these mistakes detract from your argument in any meaningful way; it would simply be more persuasive if the one criticizing others' lack of intelligence wrote/typed proficiently, and proof-read their work at least. You're intentionally writing in a more refined manner than what you're used to, which is understandable given the circumstances, and you have the right to do so; all I ask is that you do it well. But yes, Virginia; we are retarded.

>all the jesus campo threads
Op is right

Alright mate, what are the "nuances" of 6% of the population of the United States committing over half the murders?
Welcome to Sup Forums, by the way.

not that guy but they are completely right to an extent. I personally don't hold myself as superior to you niggers, its you who do the exact opposite yet fail to back it up with anything but bravado and vacuous arguements that only highlight that you behave exactly like the women you criticize.

>Believing that coming to Sup Forums and telling Sup Forums anything about Sup Forums users, is actually going to change Sup Forums in the SLIGHTEST.

i... i just... i want to touch her nose.

FPBP

The only retards here are OP if he is serious and everyone who takes him seriously.

Guys how can I auto-hidde that LGBT flag, makes me feel uncomfortable.

That girl is old enough to marry and breed. There is nothing degenerate about it.

>you seem to be constructing some strawman liberal that thinks otherwise, probably based on a single tumblr post from a 13 year old you found.

No, it is literally taught verbatim in many US universities that "race is a social construct with no basis in biology". That's the wording they use.

>I am confused why you feel the need to post on Sup Forums (read: "retard chamber") just to insult and make yourself feel superior to a community of people you clearly know nothing about.

Why have you not answered, OP? Are you cherry picking the easiest questions to respond to? That makes your ideology look extremely weak.

Why are there so many fucking shills posting lately.

LGBT, MGTOW, BLM, ANTI-TRUMP, MARXISTS, ETC.

WTF.

You just described everything you posted here. WOW.

More pics

everything this board is angry about can be boiled down to a festering frustration of:
1. being white, yet being faced with centuries of media showing whites in power
2. lacking power, the power to get laid, the power to be socially successful
3. a mental disability where one lacks the cognitive capacity to make sense of 1 and 2 (autism)

It's the perfect storm for finding scapegoats to project this inner rage onto, but the scapegoats are very uncreative, they aren't plausible suspects but rather the literally most different people from yourselves (gays, browns, women) because your brains lack the capacity to identify a better suspect.

meme flags were a mistake

do you think the world was created with feelings? lol

logic cold and true rules the universe

should we purge all Sup Forums posters from our society

should the government round up all Sup Forums posters and put them in prison for hate speech and inciting violence

should we fucking stomp Sup Forumstards into a bloody mess on the curb

should we censure and ridicule fascists

yes
yes
yes
and yes

Dear Diary,

OP is a faggot.

You people are cancer and should be killed
Shariah now

People stop replying to this fucking troll thread.

If you care about the white race then work on yourself. Accrue weapons to defend yourself in an emergency.

Stay strong, stay true, and ignore degenerates.

"Trouble pursues the sinner, but the righteous are rewarded with good things."
Proverbs 13:21

What are the chances that your race's DNA determines your skin color and nothing else. Why would skin tone be the only thing affected?
The brain eats up around 20% of your body's energy. So firtile areas (Europe/Asia) could support a smarter population. While unfirtile areas (Africa) could only support low IQ populations.

K dm me your poli sci midterm

>Update

This should've ended the thread

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Is it?

please note that isn't op, as you seem to be confused by 2 people who clicked a gay flag

YES. BIG FUCKING MISTAKES.

The whole point of being user, was so that we didn't know you're personal background. Now with these stupid meme flags, we got a bunch of shills claiming their territory in a fucking user board. Makes no fucking sense. user is one.

And when the US military is ordered to go round up 10,000 internet nerds and throw them in internment camps, what do you think it would do?

Want a hug?