Are there any ladies of Sup Forums or does that not exist?

Are there any ladies of Sup Forums or does that not exist?

This place has turned to shit.

There are no women on the internet.

Fuck off Anita with your ham fisted data mining

>tfw when no women in Skyking threads.
>ywn autistically listen to radio while your qt transcribes the code while leaning her head on your arm.

First post best fucking post

American history X was a super redpilled movie
>guy is fed up with niggers, dad killed by one
>defends his medats from gibbers
>inprisoned, leader is a cuck and protagonist finds out entire skinhead circle, including gf is all degenerates
>decides to befriend a nigger, they ain't all that bad
>gets out and little brother is killed by a nigger

Arounds blacks never relax.

All women are out fucking chads. They are not on the internet sucking Hitler's dick, begging for WWIII, and fapping to pics of anime.

Get the fuck off the internet and get in the fucking game.

Anons on here may not choose to report they are women due to the immediate demands of "tits or gtfo." Especially if they are redpille and non-degenerate.

Femanon detected

:^)

And there it is.

my wife lurks

Yeah, have you been on tumblr lately? There are a huge Nazi base there.

Fuck off back to /r9k/, this place is shitty enough as it is. We don't need to shit it up even further by giving attention to useless sluts.

Found one
Pic related

Sage

No, there are literally zero women on Sup Forums. Women are not interested in politics, except for muh gay right and muh killing baby rights. Women are interested in fashion, makeup, shopping watching their brain-numbing reality tv shows and taking selfies. Anything which falls outside of those realms are utterly irrelevant to women.

My wife occasionally ask what Sup Forums is up to.

My traditionalist grandmother visits Sup Forums regularly. A cousin of mine also used to, but she was one of those Kekistani retards. She hasn't said much about it since HWNDU ended, so I assume she lost interest.

Women do not exist on the internet

What about your wife's son and her boyfriend?

Women come to Sup Forums, but they are... Well they are still women. pic related

femanon here, i have a nice tight pink pussy

>wanting a woman that cares about politics

sweety, this is old news, update your fantasies, you'll be leaning your head on her arms, and you'll be transcribing, and cooking, fuck off with that social construct

I am a lady. I read POL on a regular basis.

women don't exist. It's propaganda.

Prove it faggot

Since I have it on good authority that there are some ladies who can't get laid,
I imagine there are some on Sup Forums.
Misery loves company.

There are ladies here. The tits or feet or GTFO thing gets old so they hide

Why does it matter?

/thread

>Fairuza Balk
Hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Yes.

Yep
and
Yep.
>There are ladies here. The tits or feet or GTFO thing gets old so they hide