Draft Dodger in Chief argues with the family of a KIA

>Draft Dodger in Chief argues with the family of a KIA.
Fuck him and anyone who rides with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsnoQqLNRG4
youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uranium one

I can understand Trumps sentiment against people who buy foreign cars. But personally calling KIA owners and telling them to sell is a bit over the top

Followed by ' Extortion 17 ' . still expecting some of the stingers Hillary and Stevens ran to the McCain Moderates to be used on US soil.
A US missile brought down that US Chinook.

Was he married to Sen Williams?

kill yourself shill rat

So this excuses the current POTUS, or are you just cock chuggers?

Fuck you kid.
Tell mommy to get you some more Mt. Dew.

I remember that Khan guy and the media tried this over a year ago... the Jews need new tricks

trump did nothing wrong
sorry your fee fees are hurt but we got real corruption to deal with

Yeah this was a real fucking stupid move.

Veterans do not take shit. Not even from a god emperor.

> desperately pushing fake news to cover up the fact the current head of the Russia "investigation" delivered weapons grade uranium straight to the FSB

really made me think

>jew army retard gets killed for some kike to get rich

Who cares. These morons are serving the people destroying white people.

>Dying for ZOG is something to be proud of

I know he basically told her ; sucks to be you..

>>Draft Dodger in Chief argues with the family of a KIA.
>>Draft Dodger in Chief argues with the family of a KIA.
>Fuck him and anyone who rides with him.
Who made this claim? Some nigger congress-sheboon? Yeah, whatever.

>people who sell their life to the gubmint to destabilise foreign shitholes for the elites do not take shit

>the best hit piece the media can come up with to attack Trump is how Trump didn't sound like he cared enough when he talked to the widow of a fallen soldier

Pathetic

Go suck a dick nigger

>try to comfort family by telling them their son didn't walk blindly and unknowingly to his death but instead he courageously chose this path even though he was aware of the risks, but this doesn't mske it any less upsetting
>somehow a bad person

Purple Heart combat vet here. Shut the fuck up, you dribbling retard. Trump was totally in the right but people want to twist his fucking words without context.A706 TOUTES

>WHY WOULD TRUMP CALL A FAMILY JUST TO SAY HURTFUL, SARCASTIC SHIT?
he wouldn't, he wouldn't bother to call at all like his predecessors did most of the time

Trumps called more families during his time in office that his predecessors over the same period of time.
Fuck this family for making it so other families who have loved ones killed will never get a call because Trump now thinks twice. Fuck them for making it political with that cowboy hat wearing bitch.

>Draft Dodger

Reminder that amongst all packs of wild animals, the alpha males never fight, it is always the beta males who do the dirty work because their lives doesn't matter much

he's literally the highest rank in the military now you fucking moron

Fake news.

Agree, we now know that all the "support the troops" stuff from Republicans is all just bullshit.
What they really mean is "we wrapped our arguments up in the flag so you can't criticize them".

Hey go whine someplace else we don't take children with us when we go to war....God Country and Order. I certainly don't want freaks like you beside me when under fire, you maybe liable to start balling and curl up into a ball given this lame post you just provided us with. Grow a set and realize that death comes with war or go play with your Elmo. youtu.be/KsnoQqLNRG4

otherwise maybe you need to get some...
youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI

Slide thread to help cover the ongoing Hillary uranium scandal. Sage and Report.

>getting mad at a guy for having the means to dodge a draft for a war that was revealed to be unwinnable

literally whines about nfl players not respecting people in the military then goes and does some shit like this. really makes you think

>MUH TROOPS
>MUH SACRIFICE
>MUH HONOR

American military are cowards and faggots. They deserve ridicule.

14 year vet here, those soldiers knew what they were signing up for.

Literally every republican since Reagan been labeled a draft dodger.

Do you even know how draft lotteries work?
Pic related
Trump was born on june 14th and was number 356, his number never even got called.

You ignorant fucking liberal.

I'm confused as to how this lottery actually worked- I've read about it before

Doesn't 356 correspond to June 14 on that chart?

Suck it, nerds.

>Purple Heart combat vet here.
You and me both sonny.
Add a few Navy comms and Marine medal to mine.
Unfortunately, your geedunk doesn't negate my argument.

>rides with him
>>/lgbt/

You literally don't have an argument except the fact that you just cried and shit your pants because
>REEEE MUH VETERANS!!!
Most vets are so up their own ass, that I bet the military wishes they had that level of motivation while they were still enlisted rather than playing around on their phones, bitching about work, and openly counting down to their EAS dates.

>using the term "draft dodger" as an insult

Did I go back in time to the 1970s?

Now that we know that the war in Vietnam was pointless it seems like we should support the men who dodged the draft. Vietnam is now a tourist destination for Americans, who gives a fuck if someone avoided fighting in a pointless war there in the past? That would be the smart thing to do.

people in the military arent special. they arent defending americas sovereignty. its a fucking paycheck. they dont do a great job they hit buildings miles away from targets with drones according to the pentagon

any one thinking that a american soldier cant die is stupid and therefore they knew what they had signed up for. its like if a cop died in the line of duty. every one knows they can get shot at when they pull some one over . they had been paid for doing the work. not sure what the family thinks they are entitled to

>[something negative] in chief

Lel, I never get sick of hearing that one

Lower numbers got drafted first, if you were born in september 14th you got called first. I believe anyone above 195 never got their number called and people in the 150-195 range likely never even enlisted as the war was ending.

>a bunch of babble
So, since you're a vet you think the POTUS should disregard decorum?

Does it make it any less true?

The man died in the line of duty voluntarily. Its not like he was some conscript. He knew what dangers the job entailed.

215 was the last number called*

UNDER RATED
N
D
E
R

R
A
T
E
D

No, fuck the dead nigger and it's "fambly".

If only more niggers died, the world would be a better place.

Are you implying his phone call not keeping in decorum?
>He knew what he signed up for.
If the mother wasn't a raging retard she would agree and left it at that. Ask that to literally any military vet and they'd be like, well yeah.
>what do you mean I might go to war
>what do you mean I might get killed
>*gets shot*
>oh no I totally did not see this coming!

This is a false controversy.

Your ass got drafted according to this table.

So, once it was implied the CIC was a wee bit insulting, (even though he was correct) it's ok that he didn't mea culpa and simply say "I'm sorry if my comments offended, thank you for your husband's service"?

But no, he had to ride his self righteous boner all the way to buffet.

good idea. fuck these shill faggots.

sage

Good point.

>Taking the word of a carload of niggers
KYS

>Draft Dodger in Chief

he was never drafted retard. also slide thread.

>I believe fake news with no proof.

Temporary patriotism syndrome is a hell of a disease.
Try being consistent with your emotional outburst faggot.

Aww...chicken nuggets give you some extra balls tonite, fatty?

This, 100 times, this.

Vet here, you stolen valor posers should get bent.

Sailor here as well. When you present an argument, we'll negate it.

Let me guess, an OS? Not a zero, because you lack the gravitas, but surely have the gravel brains.

you know, I like soldiers who don't die.

If the DoN wanted you to have an opinion on decorum, you'd have found it in your seabag, wouldn't you?

Why not just STFU, Seaman Stains?

>Buffet

Finally! Your topic of expertise!

Sliding the news-cycle

>you

what did Bill do now?

Jesus, does a week go by where the left doesn't try some new angle at Trump?

Do these shills think we're republicans or something? I don't give a single shit about soldiers. There hasn't been a war worth fighting in 150 years. If you sign up to get shot at, that's on you.

>Draft Dodger in Chief

Trump is too smart to fight for the kikes.

The fact that you military fags follow me around everywhere you can go suck one off faggot

Ahh so upset little mommy boy, your a loser while he is president. kys

Any soldier's family who allows themselves to spout lies as puppets of the Democrats deserves it. Besides she's a dependapotamus; that ain't that dead soldier's kid she's carrying.

If you haven't fought a war for jews than you can just fuck off

>he thinks being president is special

This is only a recent thing that changed after World War I. For most of human history being in the military and helping bring glory to your nation as the ultimate expression of patriotism and nobility. It's only in the last century that this has changed.

>holding the highest office in the world isn't special

And she is fucking using her husband as leverage like Irwin's wife did when he died. I fucking hate women and hope my wife loves me enough where i can die first.

Did. Anyone. Read. The. Full. Quote?

He's the leader of the free world, he holds the reins to the most advanced and powerful war machine the world has ever seen. Of course being President of the United States Of America is special. There have billions of lives that have emerged since the U.S.'s inception, and only 45 of those lives were not only fortunate enough to be born in the U.S.A, but were fortunate enough to become President. Yes, it is special.