Allowing female leaders (older issue)

>Allowing female leaders (older issue)
>Allowing transgender scouts and leaders
>Allowing gay scouts and leaders
>Allowing girls into Cub Scouts
>Prohibiting common activities (pistol shooting, etc.)
>Allowing girls to get Eagle

The national leadership has fucked up so badly, I'm considering resigning my eagle rank to the national HQ in protest. Earned it in 2006 and nothing will take away those experiences and memories, but I'm done being associated with people who can't take the Scout law and oath seriously.

I won't be a part of it's downfall, I'd rather protest and hope my voice is heard than just watch it go down and do nothing. It might do nothing, but they keep making decisions contrary to what the bulk of scouts and parents want. If my eagle award means nothing to them then I have no use for it, it only reflects the embodiment of the scout values. If the organization doesn't uphold them, then the token of recognition from that organization becomes an object of disgust in my eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

amarillo.com/stories/052707/new_7641362.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eagle_Scouts
youtu.be/5EnlA45a9b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should encourage your fellows to follow suit.

I know a couple eagles, but sadly a lot of them turned leftist in college, so who knows if they'd do it. But I'll put it out on social media and see if any of my normie friends would join the effort.

>regressive

Good luck user, hope you get more people

>wanting faggots and women corrupting a 100 year old institution for generating traditional domestic leadership.

I have a hard time believing there aren't more eagles online, I've usually had great success in Sup Forums and /k/ threads

I'm one, I've considered turning it in but I haven't been pushed over the edge yet.

I'm curious what it would take.

This is about 2 major upsets too many for me. If you really are on the fence I recommend reconnecting with a local troop for a single meeting. My faith in the organization was crushed when I saw how shit the troop I co-founded had become.

>I'm considering resigning my eagle rank to the national HQ in protest
lmao
are you gonna mail in the gold star your 1st grade grammar teacher gave you too?

I understand the plight of girl scouts, and how it's pretty much worthless in comparison, but they should focus on fixing their own organization, rather than infiltrating another.

I didn't co-found a troop or anything, but it would be interesting to see what's become of them.

Unfortunately the media drove them to this, as they don't have the budget to fight against all these civil suits and the media defamation.

Trust me, they did not want to take this route. It is a lose/lose.

Has anyone ever gone to this site? Pretty fucking sickening desu

I was in the scouts as a kid and I think it was a worth while activity.
From what I can tell they are fucked now which is a shame.
I think it started failing while I was still a scout because towards the end we were doing more or less suzy homemaker bullshit instead of camping and fishing and learning general innawoods knowledge.

If nothing else I learned to be prepared.

....what their fuck is going on here?

eagle scout here.

im so fucking pissed at bsa.

what's the point in having a girl scouts of america now?

It would have been really uncomfortable in my scout troop to have chicks around.
It was pretty cool to have a place to go where all the dating/social bullshit didn't exist.

But there's no way I would deny an adventurous girl the same awesome times I had in scouts.
Girl scouts will never be more than a home ec club because of the leadership.
So, let 'em in.

Wow...the site promotes dangerous sexual activities...they're saying u won't get HIV from people who have it and u can just take a pill to not get HIV. The sitr is basically a guide on how to get infected while posing as quite the opposite. I actually approve of this. It'll kill more degenerates.

cant wait for girls and boys in puberty to bunk together. what could go wrong?

>eagle scout
prove it faget or else I'll report you to the cyber police for stolen eagle valor

Proving that woman once again couldn't hold their own next to the male version of the same thing.

no. troop 210 is all you get.

>the fucking native american
oh my sides oh christ ohh

>I'm considering resigning my eagle rank to the national HQ in protest.
This is how I lost my commission as a Kentucky Colonel. I will be honest, not a week doesnt go by that I dont think about it. Think about it user.

3rd generation eagle scout here. I have a six month son. We will see if I allow him to join scouting.

Where is it?

t. last straight white male with multiple firearms holding out in downtown Toronto

cant wait til scouts need to get dressed asap every morning from underwear to full load out with a bunch of preteen bitches. imagine the lawsuits.

>has never heard of church camp

scout culture isnt church culture.

Either stay and enact change from within or make sure other people do the same

>has never heard of Mormons

100% of the "couples" on the site are mixed-race. Fucking leafs will burn.

thesexyouwant.ca

My older brothers were in scouting till one got molested. So I never did scout. I put my boy in it for 2 years. I quickly learned that just about every kid in scouts was a fuckup, under-diciplined, or a total future shitbird. I pulled him out because hanging out with those kids was actually a bad influence. This was in an affluent area and 80% of the parents were former scouts. If this is what scouts were when I was a kid, than I didnt miss a thing.

I mean, where in Toronto is this fucking degeneracy

>I'm considering resigning my eagle rank to the national HQ in protest
Is there a formal process to do this or is it just a social media post? Because I would do this in a heartbeat.

>being a Boy Scout

Faggot

> that site
literally wtf

fuck if I know

Hover your mouse over the images

>Cucknadia, where nigs and hicks can have homosex is harmony.

I live in N Dallas, so I actually plan to go on a Saturday sometime and drop it off in person. Otherwise you can just mail it to the national HQ attn to the national commissioner, preferably with a convincing letter included.

make a big deal out of it. get the cops called on you

This. It's about time someone did it OP, take one for the team

Lol wtf is that gif?!

Do it fagget, but don't go quietly in the night. Write a letter, print it and send it (to someone who's in lead) with the pieces of your card as an official protest and disagreement with the path they have chosen.

Trump's firewall on the Canadian border

Being an Eagle Scout looks good on resumes and is a benefit overall. You are probably an unemployed loser so you wouldn't know but for normal people it is a positive.

Join the Girl Scouts and get a bunch of 'em pregnant. That'll teach 'em.

I plan on returning my original eagle scout ID card, NESA ID card, and Eagle rank patch. And a letter I've yet to write, hopefully make them feel terrible. It's the only thing they understand.

Are you from the Houston TX area and used to DJ dnb/jungle?

TRAIL LIFE USA is where real scouting is at now.

If enough of you do it, and do so publicly, it'll make an impression.

I feel really bad for you man. What a disappointment, even for somebody on the outside that was a part of Scouts but didn't stick with it.

So the 'join the cub scouts and eat a brownie' joke is going to be non applicable ? Oh man loved that one!

lmao canada plz

Everything wholesome and good the marxists want to degrade and destroy.

Hey man I got kicked out of the cub scouts for eating a brownie. The bones were the hardest part to eat.

Girl scouts are just a cookie-based guilt-extortion pyramid scheme.

Girl scouts are fucking pissed about it , but thats because they know they are a worthless org

amarillo.com/stories/052707/new_7641362.shtml

ehh. you have to keep these kinda people out. Not always easy. But what is BSA doing? They are embracing these people.

>It might do nothing, but they keep making decisions contrary to what the bulk of scouts and parents want.
Coworker leads a scout 'whatevertheycallit' for the younger bunch and he said the same, everyone at the meeting was against it when they came around to 'collect feedback' but they basically knew it was coming and could tell the the organization had already made it's decision.

Jesus... I'm glad I left scouts after reaching Star. Wasting my time to be an Eagle Cuck wouldn't be worth it.

GEEEE WHIZZZ THIS GUY IS AN EEAAGLE SCOUT!

Until you guys start forcing kids to survive on their own in the woods for a day or two instead of doing gay cookouts and group activities I'll always consider you a bunch of faggots.

That's why the eagles that have already gotten all they need out of the program, are a little older, and have the most social clout in scouting need to do something drastic. We're the leaders where the adults' hands are tied and the boys are stuck/powerless.

We're literally the only ones on this side of the issue with any clout. Which is why it needs to be drastic and public like this. If (((they))) are on or are influencing the national council we are the only ones who can exert pressure back. It's too important an institution to too many people not to do something.

Eagle here.
Look at the history of BSA.
>1909
>W. D. Boyce goes to London
>gets lost
>gets helped by the Unknown Scout
>tries to compensate
>Scout refuses; "Just doing my daily good turn."
>Boyce studies further, learns about Boy Scouts
>goes back to America, pitches the idea
>1910
>sets up Boy Scouts of America
>Theodore Roosevelt gets behind it after complaining about sissy men these days
>James E. West becomes first Chief Scout Exec
>"to teach boys patriotism, courage, self-reliance, and kindred values"
Let the current BSA have their filthfest, because they represent none of that. We can simply re-start as a new group of model scouts. REAL American scouts. Doesn't matter if it's an official org or not. What matters is the values we teach.
An Eagle Scout is just an award. It used to MEAN something, but now it simply states what you did. Big whoop. What's important is passing on what you acquired to your next of kin, so they learn the same lessons you did, and are prepared to face life's challenges.
The ultimate fuck you to anybody is to be happy, and do what they do, but better.

And I doxxed myself. Cool. Fucking scripts man.

It's all about money.

>t. fag who got distracted by base temptations and belittles an accomplishment of moderate value to justify his petty existence that is leading (at best) to soul-crushing mediocrity

That's an option if you want fag, you get out as much as you want to get out of it. Don't have a survivalist merit badge trainer? Call your local council, they know a local troop that does. Also baked in to the order of the arrow.

Go ahead user, but be sure to reach the media about it otherwise it'll be swept under the rug.

I wont let my kid join. To many fuckin pedos back when everyone hated em. Now they are embracing them and letting the scout masters fuck little kids. Fuck boy scouts.

I'm fine with this, all it does is speed up the process towards a creating a much more based youth program to build the next generation

Holocaust 2.0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eagle_Scouts
A lot of good Eagle scouts out there
From the first man on the moon, to the Silk Road founder

Fucking retard I cannot believe you just doxxed yourself

Yeah yeah. Wouldn't be the first time either. If it gets swept, cool. If not, whatever, does not incite legal recourse. Doesn't matter. Still stand by what I said.
New program.
Old values.
Just stoking the flames of hope.

Autodoxxing aside I agree wholeheartedly. Instead of independent kekistan threads I'd love to see legitimate replacement organization brainstorming. BSA has had problems for a while, but it's dedicated members are the biggest asset.

If we built a legit, wholesome replacement, they would eat it up.

delete the post, you fuck.

Women are worthless. LOWER INTELLIGENCE. weaker physically. Emotionally unhinged. Vain. Don't know how to cook. Entitled. Privileged. Have the vote UNEARNED.

They can't succeed in business on their own and have pushed the gov to put quotas in for business leaders with saggy tits. Can't make it on your own? Get the gov to make a quota for your smelly cunt.

Why, oh why, would the girl scouts be any different?

The draft of the program shouldn't be too hard. Basically just be rolling back to the original document and using that as the baseline. Most of the work will be the execution of the program. Sponsorship can be done at the state level, but I wouldn't mind going to the national level, just to force two fronts on the issue (do they a. fix BSA, or b. allow the new BSA program to exist). Regardless, would get the appropriate attention, considering all the other crap hitting the fan.
I'll mill over more of this tomorrow. Maybe get a thread up and going during the weekend.

the roasties should be kicked out, you should be forced to own at least a .22lr rifle, and a third scout group should be formed called The Scouts, where roasties and trannies and all other gender freaks can congregate.

The effort is appreciated user, I hate it when people agree on a topic but drag their lazy fucking feet on pitching in.

I agree we need a new organization. Back when the Supreme Court case happened we all said, ‘if the lgbt want Scouts then they should start their own.’ Instead they corrupted BSA and now we’ll have to start our own. BSUS?

T. Eagle Scout

1984 eagle scout here.sad to see it all come to this

>BSA will go completely down the shitter further than it has.

LDS (Mormon) church is one of the MAJOR supporters and contributors to the organization for the values it embodies.

They already saw this in the pipeline and ALL of the association and funding from the LDS people will drop. That's probably 40 to 50% of the current program participants if not more.

LDS will then create their own similar program and BSA will cry.

Whatever we decide to make it, the organization will have to use a strong constitution based charter. The dynamic between local councils and the national leadership is like federalists/anti-federalists.

Both have important roles, but neither can fuck up the culture like this again without overwhelming popular support from the scouts (and the leaders/parents to a lesser degree). The national council has brought in these liberal executives (currently the AT&T CEO), makes these sweeping changes, and we all have to lump it.

The only Eagle Scout I've known was a moronic faggot, I bet he hangs out here too, fuck you chris, and fuck your ugly pumpkin headed bitch of a sister.

We should take the opportunity to update the base curriculum though. Remove a lot of the bullshit restrictions on flying, shooting, camping, etc. to the physical and legal minimums.

Possibly have an over-21-only lodge/program like the masons for guys that want to stay involved afterwards.

also earned my eagle in 2006. I'll do the same

I PROMISE you within 3 years they will have an official ''Drag Queen Day''

Scouts are fucking idiots, give these people an inch and they WILL take a mile. It's over for you morons.

I agree. I'm resigning my rank either way. If I'm lucky beyond belief they'll change and the gesture will be worth it. Otherwise they'll do exactly what you said and then the eagle award won't mean anything anyway.

That's pretty much the rollback. Go to baseline, update to modern standards where needed, and add standards (legal minimums) for anything else that's possible today that provide skills while being enjoyable (electrical engineering, radioing, space exploration, etc; stuff that wasn't available to do back then).
As for the lodge, it used to be Venture Crew, but unfortunately that was a precursor to what would become BSA today would you integrate boys and girls into a program, with no formal training/instructions for members/leaders. Ended up real bad, and was essentially gibs for attention. Lodge will have to be only for those who obtained Eagle, or led a troop for X amount of years and saw to X amount of Eagle rank being awarded to troop members. Something where it's not so much an expected reward, but an earned privilege.

I completely agree. You can't just sign up, or know someone, or make a donation, etc. for lodge membership. And the internal ranking would have to be a meritocracy, seniority would have little (if any) impact.

Link tangentially related
youtu.be/5EnlA45a9b0

>boys can't have boy clubs
This is the end. Boys who can't be boys won't turn into men.

Sadly the leftists are in striking range of major victory conditions. If we don't push back hard and shift the momentum we risk losing at least an entire generation of competent male leadership.

If women want equal rights we should gove them equal lefts as well.

Yes but
I would have left it a lot sooner anyway for other reasons. As bad as the activists have screwed it up, it was already screwed up by the Concerned Parents who think that one skinned knee is too many.

This guy knows.