NOG HATE THREAD

You know you hate them, might as well have fun with it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vpCFG
heavy.com/news/2017/04/videos-alleged-cleveland-killer-steve-stevie-steve-stephens-graphic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been too long since we had a nigger hate thread

Big List of Nigger Facts w/ Sources:
archive.is/vpCFG

wew

/r/ing animal control dump

>inb4 this thread gets moved to /bant/
kikes

this is what they want, divide and conquer, can you imagine if all races got together to stop the kikes?

LOL that cat probably smelled the shit stained sheets and assumed it was the crap box.

that doesn't apply to niggers in the US they are supposed to segregated and unmixed...but look at music and tv they try to put nigger trash in your brain. also civil rights moment was led by communist mlk

Story? Were thw niggers carjacking him in broad daylight in front of all traffic?!

it was during the 2016 election. the story was that he voted trump so they beat him up and stole his car. Fucking nogs

Lol

Sounds like bshit, how did the niggers know how he voted?

>Bumper stickers
>Being old rathist whitey that be keepin us down

Holy shit... story? link?

watch the fucking video then you lazy kike nigger, they are literally saying throughout the assault "fuck him kick his ass hes white he voted trump, hes white he voted trump"

This is the video Jimoo Green was on tv saying "ooooooh poor white people"

Some weird nigger got dumped by a sheboon and killed a random old man for no reason.

that was the black guy who had a big manhunt on him a few moths ago...forgot his name

heavy.com/news/2017/04/videos-alleged-cleveland-killer-steve-stevie-steve-stephens-graphic/

Something to do with the niggers gf so he shot an old man.

>niggers gf breaks up with him
>nigger makes old man say his gf's name
>shoots him
>shout out to his gf in murder video telling her the murder is her fault

Ah, the one in black-shirt is shedding tentacles as a defensive adaptation! Nature is neat!

the file name

Fucking disgusting

>"No one needs a gun!"

WEW
E
W

TOLL: PAID

>gal gadot
>((("white")))

>king of Sweden
too bad there wasn't one for Canada with a Sikh or however you fucking spell curry nigger
made me laugh tho

Proud WHITE woman!

The sick shit is that the abo is someone’s mother.

>someone

user, don't bestow humanity on a sub-human. i'm not saying to be unnecessarily cruel, but let's not raise the bar too high for a lesser primate.

Madusa Bonshanquisa got rekt..

You are right.

Unlike a nigger i’ll admit I was wrong.