Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

After I finish my career in the RCMP in another 10 years, I am planning on running as a MP in my home riding of Bow River. I have a lot of clout in my community, and enough money to launch a campaign. Assuming I win, a few years later I will attempt to secure the Conservative leadership.

I would like to hear your tips on how to run a successful nationalist campaign in the extremely liberal country of Canada. Anything from policy ideas, to how to reach people would be welcome. I have ideas, but you guys know what your doing.

You guys memed a man into the Oval Office, so maybe you can help out your friends up north? I'd appreciate it.I've been on the board for about 7 years, and it's really opened my eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NCdNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>clout

ask me how I know your under 20

you wont go anywhere in this fucking cuckhole unless you hide the truth and cuck best you can aim for is winning the west

Fuck you, moose police.

move country. serious you got no chance dawg

I'm 40, but please educate me

I used to think that, and then 45 won. People in Canada are slowly but surely waking up to the Liberal's lies. Who else will they vote for, the fucking Green Party????

What’s your position on electoral reform?

Really, the only think I've got is remodeling where the ridings are right now. It'd be hard as fuck to dramatically change the Canadian electoral system, so I wouldn't make that promise unless I thought it could be done, and I actually heard a better alternative.

I do think we should reform the Senate. And by 'reform' I mean 'completely abolish'. It's useless, and completely undemocratic. So why does it exist?

I'm reporting to the RCMP that someone in their forces from the Bow River riding finishing his career in 10 years is part of an online white supremacist community and plans to subvert Canadian democracy by running as an MP in 10 years.

I'm legit about to do it. Give me one reason not to.

Focus on closing loopholes and increasing transparency. The vast majority of damage done by liberals is done "under the table," so to speak. Just look at immigration, they'll rattle off some numbers without ever telling you that these numbers only account for a fraction of the people actually entering Canada.

That said, it would be political suicide to campaign specifically against things like immigration, or look into real healthcare reform, etc. These things would be beyond your powers to change as a newb politician in Ottawa, and you'd just alienate a large portion of potential voters (brainwashed sheeple, as they say).

No, focus on dealing real damage and not on grandiose shock and awe tactics. If you get rid of (((their))) hiding spots you'll see a marked difference in the level of tolerance for (((their))) bullshit.

The majority of the lefts agenda is unreasonable; even for most liberals. Just keep them from being able to hide it, and they'll end up killing themselves (politically speaking).

Do it faggot, there is more than one officer in this area you know that right. RCMP are people with opinions too, otherwise I wouldn't have clicked the captcha that says I'm not a robot

He never said he was in Bow River. He'd only have to live there for 4 years in order to be able to run for MP... If I remember correct.

Stay away from associating yourself with any group. Seriously, when you run locally make the basis of your campaign your local involvement, your knowledge of the community, and your short-term and long-term vision for the region.

Emphasize bipartisan improvements and creative governing beyond promoting whatever team allegiance you may see yourself as part of, through representation in office.

Any clarification of your political views beyond what party you put on your ticket you should only attempt at your own risk. If you're really looking to change the governmental framework of your country, you need to start with bipartisan approval from your base. Do not attempt to do too much to quickly, or you will be ruined.

Conservatives and Progressives in government are both similar in their incompetence and approach to representing their constituency. If you immediately go far right that is not seen as representing the people, but representing other far-right thinkers/politicians.

Whenever asked about your position on any number of issues, turn it right back around and use the opportunity to show how every position of yours is based on your direct community, your constituents, and the welfare of all Canadians, etc. Don't let yourself be the champion of whatever ideals you hold until you have PROVED yourself in the public eye by being a good governor

You already gave away enough information to narrow down the research.
A 40 year old officer from Bow River ending his career in 10 years, with 'clout' in the community and who probably already talked around about his ambition of running as MP in that same community.

They can investigate don't worry. Since you're a jerk you can kiss your pension goodbye. I'm doing it.

I think a lot of the turn-off with Harper was his lack of any sembalance of transparacy, so I'd make that a huge priority. After a while many Canadian's viewed Harper as very shifty, which wasn't 100% true but the Libs played that up as much as they possibly could.

The biggest loophole I want to close is the Senate. I think a lot of Canadians would get behind that

It is all about money and networks.
Works for the networks and get them money so they give you money latter for your promotion among the voting cattle, or you have money and present the networks ways to make more money so they help you with your promotion. Be ready to swallow the worm

>white supremacist
Where does he say this?

Bow River isn't even a town you fucking retard, it's a river. Are you going to tell them that I operate out of a van beside it or something? That's just what the riding is called, so have fun

Promise shit to make liberals happy
Deliver on none of it

That's how Trudeau won

It's a riding, retard. You're in full panic mode and backpedaling pretty hard but you can't come back. Thread is already archives. Your best bet would be to report yourself to the RCMP and they might let you go with a standard early discharge.

We should be helping this canacuck.

Hes not ditching his country.

Start small. Council or wardsman. Then help elect other conservatives is other wards than move up when you can secure victory at the next level.

>"The biggest loophole I want to close is the Senate. I think a lot of Canadians would get behind that"
The majority of Canadians barely know anything about the Senate. I'd be surprised if they even knew the difference between the Senate and the house of commons...

Everyone I talk to seems to use it interchangeably, but they're literally retarded millennial (i.e. future voters).

Closing the Senate is boring political mumbo jumbo. You can try if you want, but I'd steer clear of using it as part of your campaign.

Besides that shits a long, long ways off.

That's what I was thinking. The area has been locked down by the conservatives for a while now anyway, so my best bet is to become poised to be the next Conservative candidate in the riding through doing that. If I do that, I'm literally secured a win in my riding at least

I commend you for wanting to at least try and save your country and not Ditch it like every other /pol poster that starts a thread.

Lol then report me? Post the letter you write on here after too, because you'd have a better chance of someone actually reading it through snail mail than email, I would know

Thank you. In my childhood, Canada was a great place. It still is, but the past 3 governments have drove the country in the ground, culturally and economically. I want my children and their children to experience Canada the same way I did.

Overhaul our retarded firearms system and you have my vote. Queen's cowboys have a lot of explaining to do after High River, Constable.

The RCMP can't even investigate real criminals without fucking it up somehow. You really think they'd manage to A) find this guy B) Have enough reason to charge him and boot him out? Police protect their own like religious zealots, can't risk looking bad.

They are more likely to investigate you for being such a cunt

good luck, i wish you the best

always be aware of someone trying to trick you, they tried to trick 45 many times, like they always do.

^^^^^

I know some pretty stupid people

also, timing is important.

I'm pretty sure the RCMP takes ties to extremism and potential terrorist circles seriously.

Just a while ago another officer of the Canadian army was fired over ties with the far right.

The fact that you plan on running as MP and take your agenda from a far right white supremacist community makes it even worse.

>how to run a successful nationalist campaign in the extremely liberal country of Canada
Plaster the red ensign all over your campaign materials.

The gun seizures REALLY pissed me off when I heard about them. I'm not sure how much I could do for firearms, because most of Canada is indoctrined into thinking that guns = bad so I don't know if I could make it a major policy issue. That said, I am all for fixing some of the laws regarding hunting rifles and handguns. Don't expect to be able to concealed carry, though. Getting that through would be impossible.

Those issues are a long time away.

Best thing to do is promote safety, hard immigration (not a sanctuary area), keeping it local as to the country you and more increasingly other Canadians long for.

Just have to make sure it's not to appealing of a place or else liberals move in droves and destroy it. A la Austin or Nashville.

Glad to see one pro-gun constable. Most of you guys that I've met were pretty anti when it comes to private ownership. Keep the licensing system but removing firearms from the prohibited category would be a better option. Function over cosmetics needs to be brought up as most of our country is scared of polymer rifles. Removing magazine capacity limits would help out a lot of target shooters out here as well. Concealed carry is desirable but hard to pull off politically.

seize power in a bloody coup

I'm pretty sure you're overestimating the level of competence in the RCMP. When you apply to join the military there's a box you can check off to forward your application to the RCMP if you're rejected by the military.

Any military member can face any level of disciplinary action for actively representing any political party while in uniform. So if you join a group on facebook and have pictures of yourself in uniform somewhere on your profile, you can face disciplinary action.

I'm going to let you in on a huge secret. The vast majority of the canadian military is right wing. You have to really do something stupid for their to be repercussions. Such as something that becomes public knowledge and the military is strong armed into punishing you to appease the media.

So you understand that you will get fired if they found out and your best bet is that they don't manage to corner you among less than a handful of officers with the same background as their lead?

Good luck. You're already fucked.

Lol I didn't make that post. Lets say they did track a anonymous Sup Forums thread to me. Nothing would happen. I'm not worried

you will never win with a nationalist platform. maybe a separatist platform (like quebec) plus unification of the mid to west provinces by emphasizing ontario's bottomless pit debt and detachment from the rest of canada.

ALSO I'M BEHIND 6 PROXYS AND 3 LAYERS OF INCOGNITO MODE TAKE THAT

God what a fucking faggot
Probably obummerleaf.

Now I’m suspicious that you ARE robocop

why are you such a scummy shit stain?

>I would like to hear your tips on how to run a successful nationalist campaign

Nothing. There's the youngest mpp in ontario, Sam Oosterhoff, recently elected to the pc's who came out with some traditionalist statements and was swiftly smacked down by the crypto-queer party leader. Conservatives are so frightened in this country by being labeled "racist", "sexist" and "fascist" that they've bent over on nearly every issue. "We're exactly the same as the liberals except MAYBE we'll be better for the economy. Vote for us pretty please!". Pathetic. Conservatives need to be rally around guys like Oosterhoff because they'll never shake the negative stereotyping from libs.

My advice, be extremely attractive and charismatic, and rich. If I was a billionaire I'd probably form a new party where only attractive people can run as mp's and run vicious/amusing guerrilla marketing.

Fuck off CSIS, ask Chris if he's seen the tape

I'm saying that you won't get fired or face any negative repercussions at all. Maybe a "Hey, can you stop doing that until your out". Did you read my entire post or just selectively ignore the parts that you didn't like?

More than likely your email will get completely ignored for months and when it's finally opened the person viewing it will disregard it for lack of substance and send you a generic response to the tune of "Thank you for your concern, we take every one of these tips seriously and will do our due diligence investigating this claim". Or hell, you'll get that response right away and never know that your email was dumped right into the trash moments after it was received

That's why I told him to go the snail mail route. Nothing can happen quicker that way

I have the first two, but I'm not rich. You don't really get rich from being in the RCMP. I'm well off, but certainly not rich.

At some point we're going to have to revoke the self-rule business you've got going on, because leafs like you want to ruin it for everyone else. You were initially given it on the basis that you were a white country, and since you're set on throwing that away, it would make sense for you to come back under direct control again.

Don't back down from your words like a coward when you're being grilled by a journalist.
Be like Trump. "Yeah I said it. So what."

Only if I can marry Lizzie. She def has got it going on

>Saying Canada is no longer a white country
>UK flag

Pls do, idiots like that keep ruining it for lulz and then turn around and complain why it's so shit.

I really wish you had a chance, man.

You have no chance. Our country is doomed. The only hope we have is if Alberta BC and Saskatchewan separate, and that's not going to happen because BC is a den of evil.

Also most RCMP can tongue pouch

I think we should disband the RCMP after bullshit like the High River gun grab.

Then the most you can hope to do is be elected, maybe win party leadership. Historically, or all I've ever seen among all parties is they vote in ugly fuckers during their leadership contests. Without the wealth and connections the best you can do is tow the party line.

If you do get leadership of the party and if you look good that's the #1 thing you need.

Murder Trooo-Doh in full view of newscameras. You will later be vindicated and declared King.

You haven't been out of major cities have you?

They're conservative as fuck.

>ties to extremism and potential terrorist
You keep repeating these things as if they're true but you have no evidence
>B-but this is a white supremacist website where literally everyone is a white supremacist
You're here too faggot

You gave up your sovereignty on Canada. The only thing we have in common is some German Queen no one cares about outside the UK and Ausfailia.

The UK doesn't have the power projection to invade us and neither would anyone in the entire world allow it. You're fucking deluded.

Remember, United we are stronger!

We have strong hopes in our communities.

It's not what the government can do for you.... but what you can do for the government.

We need to work together to become a stronger independent nation.

People seem to forget that nationalism is a collective of people that put a focus on improving themselves as a nation, and are strong people that aren't interested in outside influence.... It's literally not about killing jews. and germany kind of ruined that for the british.

He posted on a far right website asking to be dictated policy for a nationalist party.

Proof that even himself knows he's in deep shit is that he's already losing it.

>far right
Where no one LARPs
>Nationalist
Obviously highly illegal and could get him fired
Is this bait?

You can't know the political situation in 10+ years from now, so just prepare as best you can

KIll yourself shitcuck

Go fuck yourself you selfish prick

Learn debate and campaign tactics, study political science as best you can. You will not know what Canadian politics will be like in 10 years from now. For all we know, their wont be an economy.

Based

Glad to see our northern neighbors aren't totally cucked

This is the kind of piece of shit that should leave this board and never come back. Fuck it, please leave the planet cunt.

>subvert democracy by participating the democratic process

leafposting everyone

The GOP memed a man into the Oval office, like they've done over and over. They've conditioned their base to not give a shit about anything other then winning, Trump is simply a person whose behavior exposes that.

His victory came from slim margins, with some districts having been actively targeted by voter suppression strategies.

You are just regurgitating marketing and propaganda, you do not have a nuanced grasp of the world that you live in as you again displayed with your "extremely Liberal" statement, betraying that you don't even comprehend that the paradigm of the modern west itself is liberal, as is every western country.

This further displays that you don't even have a working grasp on modern geopolitics, which is still shaped and in some aspects still led by the contest between Liberalism and Communism.

And you even named your riding when seeking advice in a forum that is predominately White Nationalist at a time in which the international media may actually be watching.

You're a bumbling empty parrot, you will get preztled.

Get serious and learn to put your ducks in a row or you will not only be fucked for any chance for public office, you'll probably fuck yourself over in other ways too. And other people.

Delete this and think shit through from all angles and no angle before you do anything that can have consequences, always.

And if you do ever become a politician, tie yourself to everybody privately, maintain a distance publicly, whenever possible.

T. Woodbine guy who actually did help meme reform to Ottawa. I was not present when they took the silver, but I did get some.

>best way to survive the future, as a white man?
Learn to suck dick.

>And you even named your riding when seeking advice in a forum that is predominately White Nationalist at a time in which the international media may actually be watching.

Or did I? :)

ISIS fighter came back to scarborough on after three years fighting for isis. Cucks at rcmp cant do shit hes walking around free.

Are you an idiot? How is Sup Forums an extremist board? Its a bunch of fat virgins LARPing.

What's the isis fighter's name?

>7 post of whiney little bitch faggotry

Dude. Kys. You're not even being funny or anything. Sad!

Hes actually pretty smart Brown. This election will be his not to fuck up. It would play right into Kathleen Wynnes hands to steer the narrative towards abortion and issues like that. You cant win on those issues with the Toronto balance of power and having them aired publicly for weeks, or probably the entire campaign, would not be conducive to winning the election. It what theyre here to do.

first of all don't expose yourself on Sup Forums, the nazi basketweaving forum, for someone to bring up when you're running

and also change our flag to this plz

>threatens to use his own documented threats against someone's livelihood based on false conjecture to fuck them over
not only could that really backfire for you (why am i even telling you) but the amount of negative 'karma' you're going to get if you find out god exists is gonna make you shit your pants

As for OP, simple: actually be conservative, remember that punjabi, chinese and our african community are majority conservative, don't support israel as your main platform, and don't sell resources to saudis. for immigration say you are pro immigration or some shit and leave it as it was this/last year since we have been sending half of our refugees back or more - everyone hates justin which is easy to capitalize on, and use memes, it helped bernier lots though not enough

this is mostly with westcoast demographs, east is all degenerate french which i say you should ignore

Talk of creating a new political party or even a new leader of the Conservative party is a bit beside the point at this stage in Canada, what we really need is a nationalist movement in Canada and the political figures will naturally follow. That is what you should be working towards, what province do you live in?

hows about you get a job in the free market faggot

Get a bunch of your leaf friends and jump off Niagara falls. The less of you we have to deal with on the day of rake the better.

We are a bunch of "typical Albertan faggots" :3

10% chance this thread is a honeypot, sup.

>Do it faggot
>I'm 40

No you're not. You're just another larping teenager who suffers from delusions. Get off this board and make some real friends.

guess again have fun in north ontario bud

>Jerk

Look at the projection coming off this bitch ass leaf.

Some of y'all seem alright in this thread, but this cum stain right here is why the great white North needs to be nuked.

I had no clue there were Syrup Kikes...

Unrelated but what do you make of this?
archive.is/NCdNo
>Quebec wants to ban face coverings for duration of any public service, including bus rides
>The legislation, which features amendments making it stricter than originally proposed, would effectively ban the niqab and other face coverings for those providing or using government services.
>"As long as the service is being rendered, the face should be uncovered," Vallée said Monday in an interview with Daybreak host Mike Finnerty.
>"...This is a bill about the vivre ensemble, it's a bill about guidelines and clearly establishes neutrality of the state."
>The legislation, she said, is necessary for "communication reasons, identification reasons and security reasons."

>RCMP
kys gun grabbing faggot
ZOG enforcers get the rope first

Best flag.

Tfw I see a ghoul walking in the street