Trump Hat

I bought a trump hat when I was in Washington D.C., and I feel like I should wear it to school. Most of my teachers are uber-liberal though, and I'm afraid I'll get in trouble. Should I wear the hat?
btw the pic is my holding said hat

wear the hat user, have the guts to be glam

Do it. Don't be a fucking pussy. There's nothing intimidating about a bunch of beta faggots

That hat is a decorative piece. You bought the wrong kind of hat for your purposes.

Ehh. I still a nice hat though.

There's nothing wrong with your hat. I don't even like Trump but it's 100% American wholesome shit to love your president and I respect that. It's not like you've got swastikas and shit on there. I fight for your right to wear your Trump hat for a living. Carry on.

But I'd probably recommend carrying some protection. People do recognize it as a symbol of white supremacy.

Problem: It's a school. I can be arrested for weaponry (oh btw i'm in liberal cali)

It's an embarrassing ripoff

Buy the original or fuck off

Careful, you might have your views challenged if you advertise them.

my dad has the original version. he treats it like it's his wedding ring and won't let me wear his or any like his.

How old are you?

You shouldn't wear a hat inside... What are you, Jewish?

old enough

If you are allowed to wear hats, yes

Unironically this. Be prepared and remain calm

>Most of my teachers are uber-liberal though, and I'm afraid
>uber-liberal though, and I'm afraid
>and I'm afraid
>AFRAID

Quit being a faggot. They arent going to do shit because they are faggots as well.

Wear it loud, wear it proud.

I wear a hat almost every day.

Anyways, what should I say if a teacher gets triggered and tells me to take it off?

>Should I wear the hat?

Yes. You'll be a big shot and the other 10th graders will respect you.

nevermind.
answered my question.

u right

Say "you have th right to remain silent

It's made in America and I'm not a 10th grader.

holy shit i live in comifornia and i saw a trump hat for the first time yesterday and it was a smoking hot blonde girl in costco true story

do it, faggot

>It's made in America and I'm not a 10th grader.
>t. 11th Grader

Femanon here.

Your hat is stupid and you should be ashamed for wasting your money on that. I hope your professors kick you out of their class for promoting bigotry.

>Most of my teachers are uber-liberal though, and I'm afraid I'll get in trouble.
>I'm afraid I'll get in trouble.
>I'm afraid I'll get in trouble.

Man the fuck up, user and stop worrying.

This. You might score some self hating brown girl pussy

To be serious, you probably shouldn't

maybe
k
done

Keep politics at home, it's my personal advice. Wearing the hat won't change anything in their behavior or in their political views.

11th grade is 17 in America. He's not really a kid if that's the point you're trying to make

This. Also, why forcefully make a political statement by dressing that hat to school when there is almost not a single school left in America with filthy niggers or short-haired pickle-gendered traps who will resort to violence.

Without*

surprisingly most of the students in my school are conservative. I live in one of the red counties in CA

Your commie teachers autisticly screeching will make it worth it.

Unless you're in a polisci/psyche/pseudo-science class I wouldn't. No need to bring your autism to a math class or something respectable filled with people who are actually busy learning.

Can confirm.
I have an original.
I want a replica hat only so I won't feel bad if some leftist cunt steals it off my head.
No one touches my fucking hat because it's more important to me than my dope Beastie T from back in 92'.

My 1st period teacher makes some reference to how she hates trump every day.

Northern or Southern California?

>CTRL-F "underage"
>0 results

>oh btw i'm in liberal cali
So you already carry a gun to school??

too specific. imma stick to a red county in CA

i wish

>what should I say if a teacher gets triggered and tells me to take it off?

pic related

Is there anything in your schools rules that says you can't wear a hat?

no hats period, but literally no one follows that rule

wow living in your own country and not feeling safe to talk about your own President? what has the USA become? might as well kill yourself at this point

>Should I wear the hat?

Of course you should. And if anyone gives you any shit, just say you identify as a black man/woman. And if they continue to give you shit, raise your clenched fist up in the air, kneel and say UHURU. Have one of your friends film it then post it on normiebook or twatter. Believe me, it will go viral and you may end up making a few shekels if you seize the moment and start a gofundme. You can thank me later.

If you want to defend him all day to every irrational idiot on your path, sure.