What's the last anime that made you cry?

What's the last anime that made you cry?

Your lie in April was a real tearjerker

Love Live season 2.

Tatami Galaxy.

I'd never thought in a million years I'd get emotional over it, but something about the ending hit home pretty hard.

I guess it fell flat for a lot of people, but I spent pretty much the entire show just wishing someone would give this little shit a hug. This episode was where it got me.

Berserk 2016. Tears of laughter.

I don't get why this is so sad. I just really couldn't care less about this guy with the amount of screen time he got

Watching this right now, last cried in happiness during the kiss scene in Toradora

Aria the Avvenire. Before that, probably Turn A Gundam.

never forget

2004, when I watched Episode 22 of Neon Genesis Evangelion I lost it hard because I identified with Asuka's childhood experiences.

I cry with literally every anime.

when Rukia lost ;_;

Same. I teared up like three times in the last few episodes of Nichijou, for fuck's sake.

S2 never EVER

The Wind Rises.

What a good movie.

Recently rewatched Drum Island arc.

Shit I don't remember the last anime but I do rember crying while reading mob psycho 100

fuck yeah dude. sobbed the last 10 minutes

Wait is there a download for this somewhere that doesn't have stupid color-coded subs for each character?

You're Umasou. I almost shed a tear a few times through the movie but the final sequence just broke me like a little bitch.

The gook sequel just sucks.

>You need to see something for it to be emotional
>Missing the implied story of him, and the effect it had on the other characters
user please.

I was ready for the obvious, but in the end I couldn't hold my tears.

It still hurts

No season 2 watamote.

SAO II

The watamote anime was shit you fucking windowlicker.

At Homura's reveal and Godoka's but I blame the top tier music and how it brought all those pent-up feelings from watching the ending of Sailor Moon S1 when I was a lil' kid.

Not an anime, but the ends of jojo parts 6 and 7.

I don't often cry, I just don't feel like it's appropriate, the only times that I've cried recently are when I got hit so hard in my kickboxing training that I was out of it for 10 minutes.

The last anime though, probably assassination classroom season 2.

Pokémon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back, in the theater when I was 6. The scene where Ash gets turned to stone.

Dont remembet last anime but last manga was steel ball run
I knew everything that will happen but still I really wanted to trust the president

Anohana
We found you, Menma

The last anime that made my cry was the "Bye Bye Butterfree" episode of Pokemon.

Anime was great.