Highly probable but not proven: Syria scored a hit on an Israeli F-35 with an S-200

FACT: Later the same day, Israel permanently de-commissioned a brand new F-35 due to a "bird strike".

The following is an old story, but it was so buried I just became aware of it now. Israel actually permanently retired an F-35 after this.

WARNING ON THIS TOPIC: A virus tried to hit this computer when I was digging up links, so this topic is a mine field. This appears to be a safe link, BE CAREFUL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kT7qrYi8R_M
theaviationist.com/2014/09/15/f-15-lands-with-one-wing/
youtube.com/watch?v=M359poNjvVA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-18/did-syria-just-strike-israeli-f-35-jet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/920393007018463232
businessinsider.com/russias-newest-fighter-jet-is-fifth-generation-in-name-only-2016-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is already well known that Israel got a hack into Russia's S-300 and S-400 missile systems, which contacts the missiles and tells them not to hit the plane. This was probably put in place by Jews in Russia's DOD. But Israel probably has no such hack on the S-200, which is old but still capable.

So the question is, did Syria bag an F-35? Here are the story lines: Israel once again violated Syria's airspace, and scored a hit on a Syrian missile battery, which before the bombs arrived managed to fire off an S-200 which registered a hit on the Israeli F-35. Probably due to advanced stability controls, the F-35 made it back to Israel and landed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kT7qrYi8R_M

Typhoon

A few hours later, the Israeli media released a report that stated a brand new F-35 was going to be decomissioned due to a bird strike that happened during training. PROBLEM: The F-35 is well designed to handle bird strikes, and actually scores very high in this area. And when has Israel done anything but lie? The report was careful to say the strike happened weeks before and the f-35 was decomissioned after careful consideration. But if Syria really did hit it, there is no way, even on the other side of HELL that Israel would ever admit it and by doing so allow the Syrians to know they have a chance, I'd say it is highly probable that the S-200 is not hacked, and actually scored a hit.

Here's my best bet: A missile strike blew a large chunk of the plane off, and only computerized stability controls allowed it to get back to Israel and land. It would not be the first time this happened, an Israeli F-15 landed with one wing due to the automated stability controls keeping it from tumbling, there's no reason to think the F-35 would not be able to make it back, in pieces. Anyone who says it would not be possible for an advanced plane to make it home after a very bad missile hit does not know enough history.

Courtesy website.... Www.Jimstone.is

Why does it matter if Syria hit an Isreal F35?

pics or it didn't happen

How do you hit somthing that can't be seen?

The F-35 is a meme plane, notice how the US sells them to everyone and there brother. F-22s are the Überfighter.

>an Israeli F-15 landed with one wing
you were going good til this

What's the difference between the F22 and F35 then?

They looks identical to me

The F-35 is shit, big secret.

I saw one of them fly over me a few days ago, i see lots of USAF jets here

It's real m80.
Even the designers thought there was no way it could have done this.

>This appears to be a safe link
Where's the link?

He's been copypasting this thread all fucking day.
Cringe at the
>OHMERGERRRRD VIRUS
clickb8

Its true. A F15 did land with one wing

posting in badass aviation discussion thread.

t. Former fighter engine mechanic

True
youtube.com/watch?v=M359poNjvVA

Heres a picture of the F15 that landed with one wing.

The only crime is that the Israeli didn't die

Here's an alternative link to the F35 hit.

The link is to zerohedge.com

Hey man no problem.....

If you want another link to this Israeli war plane being popped here's a link to zerohedge.com.

Google it

the F35 costs a Gigajillion dollars and can't beat the Wright brothers plane in a dogfight

Why does it matter if an Isreali F35 was hit by a rocket?

Was the plane in Isreali airspace or another countries airspace when it was hit?

Because the S-200 is 50 years old.

They're extremely different planes for very different missions.

The F-35 is much cheaper, lightweight, mass-produced to NATO, smaller, and simply doesn't have the same A2A capabilities of the F-22.

The 22 is capable of super cruise (able substain flight past mach 1 with no afterburner) Larger, extremely expensive, slightly older tech. Built in mind to replace the F-15 as an interceptor/a2a king/bomber/strike fighter.

Both are (((Lockheed Martin))) and hyped to hell with propaganda. Both went through major issues that warranted grounding. Who knows if they're any good.

Because the 35 is supposed to be able to avoid things with it's stealth profile.

It was a "bird"

Top lole at the comments on the article

Remember that time an S-125 shot own a US F117 in Yugoslavia?

Stealth is overated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

It avoid combat it is called "decommissioned"

The F-35 'ideal' way of fighting would be as a mobile air commander of 16-20 'drone'd' F-22 fighters using AI pilots, shits so fan-fictional it might just be a story to justify the incredible price tag but the idea is real fucking neato.

same

>virus targeting individual Sup Forumsacks

It can't get me just for posting here...right...?

So? Wings are overestimated. It's all about pilot skill. A truly skilled pilot can fly (read: fully maneuver, attack air and ground targets, and land safely) his plane even with all wings gone.

The MIC is out to make CASH for those at the top.

The MIC does not care about the military they want constant churn.

I think just about everyone on pol knows Obama supported and armed ISIS. They want Assad out. While Assad may not be great him being in power is a hell of a lot better than having Syria turned into an Libya.

Just call it a wild and crazy guess but I suspect Isreal wants Assad out and so dies the house of Saud.

why do shills always put the links in the second post?

One wing on an F15 I can grasp as its been done but no wings???? Come on.

I'm on to you!! Check my (((id))) LOL

the F22 is 100% legit and is actually a good plane.

the F35 project is not intended to create a good plane; it is designed to be a long-term failure (to diminish the air power of the West - it's like a military component of cultural marxism), and to waste as much money as possible and waste research and development time.

>He doesn't know that the F-15 is God's plane
That was the only true part of his story.

Here's the bird that hit it
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/920393007018463232

Retard alert

Antisemitic bird

>People actually think the F-35 is bad when it continues to dominate the competition in actual tests and wargames
My sides!

Meanwhile in reality, Slavaboos can't even make a real 5th Gen Fighter while we're getting ready to enter the 6th Gen!
businessinsider.com/russias-newest-fighter-jet-is-fifth-generation-in-name-only-2016-2

Several reasons, main one being that the Izzies think they are invincible and would buzz Damascus as often as they pleased just to rub their air superiority in the faces of the Syrians. Shlomo might be about to learn to respect others.
capcha: Beresfords Area, ie Israel is a nation of B'Stards.

Actually, I think the F-35 is rather good. It just completely missed its goal of being a cheap stealth multi-role fighter. The program is slated to cost in the trillions. Not even the F-22 was that overpriced.

Bankrupting the empire for a military triump that won't actually win any important wars isnt exactly something to gloat about.

Any discussion of fighter jets as relevant when we know the us gov has anti gravity is irrelevant. That is why the 35s aren’t as spectacular as expected - they
are purposefully stalling.

>tfw you will never be a friendly neighborhood arms merchant selling S-200, S-300 and S-400 sam systems to friendly local warlords
life is suffering lads

Its a pretty good aircraft just the price tag is astronomical and i doubt it is as good as its made out to be. F-22 is where its at.

Basically the Israelis push the combat limits of a new system, pilot walks away, US gets all the goodies on the how and why, ragheads none the wiser and don't even have bragging rights.
Business as usual in the Empire.

lol the F-35 hit a bird and is expected to be back in service within 2 days.

Y'all dumb.

Slavaboos are non-Slavic admirers of things Slavic. You are talking about Russians, who are semi-Slavs, and never thought of as close relatives by their Slavic neighbors (except Belarus, which literally adores Russia).

It shouldn't have to "hack" old missiles, it should be stealthy enough to avoid them. Or did they get cocky and hang external stores on it, which makes it unstealthy?

OMG as a fucking leaf you should know the answer to that question!

Several countries including fucking CANADA bought the F-35 thinking stealth was worth the premium. An S-200 is fucking cave-man technology!

Fucking leafs man. They deserve Trudeau

The F-35 didn't suffer any serious damage, the story is absolute bullshit. The only ones saying it's decommissioned is fucking zerohedge.

a hit or a downing?

>Jews in Russia's DOD
how many jews in positions of power like that in Russia?

First of all, they only claim to have hit the F-35. They didn't down it.

Secondly, there is not one single photo or video?

lol. Okay. Israelis may be a bunch of coniving liars, but Muslims are much worse.

Highly unlikely. If they did shoot it down the Syrian, Russian, and most important the American MSM would have screamed about it, endlessly.

>something happens
>something else happens
>there's a large disconnect between the 2
>
>IT'S THE SAME THING!

Meanwhile, Israel bombs the Damascus fucking airport with legacy fighters which is protected by Buk and S-300.

Syria claims it shoots down Israeli jets all the time. They have yet to do so.

They lie about this because they don't want to admit to their own people that they have zero control of their own airspace, even with Russia's support.

i mean, if dirka dirkas can film themselves beheading people, then shouldn't at least one person be able to take a photo of a hit israeli plane?

I believe it when I see it

F-22 is strictly air-to-air superiority
F-35 is multirole

it was a jew who piloted this plance

"fuel coming out of the wing obstructed the view that there was no wing" ok

jews will literally lie about anything, god it would suck to be one

F-35 will employ QF-16, not F-22.

One thing I always hated about this video, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE OTHER AIRCRAFT?

Old Crows say bomb bay door stuck open after dropping it's payload.

pic gives me an America boner

its lonely at the top