You people need to fucking die

I unironically want to murder Sup Forumsacks. I meet one, I will not hesitate to confront him physically. All that sick, sick shit I've seen posted on here and all the propagandizing spread throughout the internet creating young fascists is probably among THE most disgusting destructive things in the world right now. You are hurting people, you are ridiculing people's struggles and making them a joke. I saw someone vandalize an anarchist poster today downtown and write Sup Forums over it. I wish I took a picture, but man. It made my blood boil that these people are in my city in real life spreading this bullshit website to the public. They're lurking out there in REAL FUCKING LIFE and we don't know who they are, but they're spreading their toxic shit. These people need a good fucking kick in the head. They need a taste of their own medicine. Hanging in the street isn't fucking good enough for a fascist, they need more. I fucking detest and spit on all of you, I hope you know that. You are worth less than shit on shoes to me, you don't even qualify as human because you are so inhuman with your callousness and hateful rhetoric. You have no empathy, no emotion, you don't care about the consequences, you just have a desire to anger people. You're fucking worthless and beyond redemption. I want to see you all in cold fucking blood on the side of the road fucking face stomped with your guts and eyes spilling over onto the pavement. I want to hang you with your fucking intestines and make your parents watch. I want you to see your sister and mothers raped by the minorites you hate so much while you wriggle in pain gasping for your last breath. You are human scum and the world won't miss you.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brunitedstatescanadara/727.php?nid=&id=&pnt=727
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

>All that sick, sick shit I've seen posted on here and all the propagandizing spread throughout the internet creating young fascists

It's almost like college.

I'll just leave this red pill here. and remind folks that commies don''t know Paragraphs want to be their friends.

>communest flag

lel didnt even read the first sentance

K

You cant stop what has begun.

Looks like we're doing our job, LOL.

Also keep bitching about your leftists safe spaces being invaded. That's funny.

Have a muzzie redpill:

World Public Opinion: Majorities in Egypt (63%) and Libya (61%) supported the 9/11/2012 attacks against American embassies, including Benghazi.
Original Link: worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brunitedstatescanadara/727.php?nid=&id=&pnt=727 (Removed) (Reference in this link)

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

>being this sphincter annihilated
Communigger fully triggered

You meet us all the time and don't even know it. You're related to some of us. We probably live in your house.

You go ahead and find whatever excuse you need to explore your violent impulse, psycho. We're correcting your mistakes and there isn't a thing you can do to stop it.

no u

I hope to god we meet irl. I will beat you to death and mutilate you with my bare hands.

I love you too

>1 post by this ID

nice pasta homie heres a (you)

I fixed it for you.

>I unironically want to murder commies. I meet one, I will not hesitate to confront him physically. All that sick, sick shit I've seen posted on here and all the propagandizing spread throughout the internet creating young commies is probably among THE most disgusting destructive things in the world right now. You are hurting people, you are ridiculing people's struggles and making them a joke. I saw someone vandalize a fashwave poster today downtown and write Che over it. I wish I took a picture, but man. It made my blood boil that these people are in my city in real life spreading this bullshit to the public. They're lurking out there in REAL FUCKING LIFE and we don't know who they are, but they're spreading their toxic shit. These people need a good fucking kick in the head. They need a taste of their own medicine. Hanging in the street isn't fucking good enough for a commie, they need more. I fucking detest and spit on all of you, I hope you know that. You are worth less than shit on shoes to me, you don't even qualify as human because you are so inhuman with your callousness and hateful rhetoric. You have no empathy, no emotion, you don't care about the consequences, you just have a desire to anger people. You're fucking worthless and beyond redemption. I want to see you all in cold fucking blood on the side of the road fucking face stomped with your guts and eyes spilling over onto the pavement. I want to hang you with your fucking intestines and make your parents watch. I want you to see your sister and mothers raped by the white people you hate so much while you wriggle in pain gasping for your last breath. You are human scum and the world won't miss you.

>I saw someone vandalize an anarchist poster today downtown and write Sup Forums over it
Lol are you in Paris, because I was doing that there like 2 months ago. 17th arr., about equidistant from Montmarte and the Moulin Rouge.
Some scraggly looking guy half my size gave me the stinkeye when he saw me, and I just stared him down till he left.

Saw flag, just posted pic related. Didn't read more then 3 words. Your kind is not welcome here. Faggot.

this is a poltard bait

Okay guys stop replying.

>Defaced Anarchism poster
>being this butthurt
But hes was just living rules free user, the way anarchists would like.

Also before you rock that memeflag here's a lesson for you. (See Pic)

>I unironically want to murder Sup Forumsacks.
Death threats will not be tolerated, commie.

OP is a faggot

This thread is going to be amaze

Learn to use paragraphs you massive retard

Sage

you had your chance faggot, you could have confronted the polster who defaced the sign, but you didnt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>creating Nazi's through stoicism and desire to improve their own countries and societies
>"most destructive thing in the world right now"
Sure we shall see what happens when all the young nazis turn out to be constructive you communist faggot.

You're vermin

savage

We're everywhere, don't forget that.

I like you.
Hail victory
#FreeHelicopterRides

Yeah but the Xbox 360 is still better than the PS3.

Well... when you put it like that...

top kek

Join the winning side you pinko faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpse and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I literally want to murder Sup Forumsacks, and will attack them on sight.
Sees one destroying precious propaganda.
Does nothing. OP confirmed faggot

Yeah, I share your sentiments that a lot of the people here are scum, but rather I pity them.

This place is for pathetic men who would never say any of the shit they spew on here in real life. A place for pathetic right-wing retards to vent.

A lot of the people here are trolls too. I've seen a couple "Post your picture" topics on here and all these ugly brown people posted pictures. They were like Brazilian and Pakistani guys and shit.

A lot of the guys on here are ugly brown people just trolling.

>taste of their own medicine
Wouldnt that be memes and shitposts and not violence without arguments?

Sup Forums is full of LARPers, not fascists.

That's why after the car plowed into a crowd in Charlottesville, meme-spewing and LARPing became less funny for some Sup Forumsacks.

I fucking dare you to try it, anti-White.

> I saw someone vandalize an anarchist poster today downtown and write Sup Forums over it.
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha
>me

Yes.
Let the hate overtake you.
Nov 4.
Please kill as many as possible.
It will really help our movement.

>I unironically want to murder Rick and Morty fans. I meet one, I will not hesitate to confront him physically. All that sick, sick shit I've seen posted that show, the propagandizing spread throughout the internet creating young pickle ricks is probably among THE most disgusting destructive things in the world right now. You are hurting people, you are ridiculing quantum mechanics and making it a joke. I saw someone vandalize an anarchist poster today downtown and write "Wubalubadubdub" over it. I wish I took a picture, but man. It made my blood boil that these people are in my city in real life spreading this bullshit website to the public. They're lurking out there in REAL FUCKING LIFE and we don't know who they are, but they're spreading their cancer. These people need a good fucking kick in the head. They need a taste of their own medicine. Hanging in the street isn't fucking good enough for rick, and Morty fans. they need more. I fucking detest and spit on all of you, I hope you know that. You are worth less than shit on shoes to me, you don't even qualify as human because you are so inhuman with your callousness and hateful rhetoric. You have no intelligence, not funny, you don't care about the consequences, you just have a desire to look smart. You're fucking worthless and beyond redemption. I want to see you all in cold fucking blood on the side of the road fucking face stomped with your guts and eyes spilling over onto the pavement. I want to pour Szechuan sauce down the drain and make you watch. I want you to see your sister and mothers raped by Mr poopybutthole while you wriggle in pain gasping for your last breath. You are human scum and the world won't miss you.

You will feel the punch to your throat first, but the hours afterwards at the hands of a WHITE SHARIA gang will make that seem as just a brief and gentle touch against your skin. Your ribs will be broken. Your face will be broken. Some of you will not live to tell about it. This I promise: a much needed correction is coming for you soon, you disgusting skanks.

Topkek nice pasta

I ask how it is a taste of their own medicin when OP wants to answer memes with violence?
Also the left does just as much LARP. Our whole generation just does larp. You can see it on all these idiotic protests, college or online.

I think little Sup Forumsacks are triggered. Why so ass blasted fools? Afraiid?

>unironically using anecdotal evidence from a Sup Forums LARP to back up your claims

Come at me bro

Lel ur both Hegelian bootlickers

this but unironically

We arent violent, why are you violent?

>muh muzzie menace

lel you fucking idiot. I'm not even a muzzie but I hope you get raped to death by one of those animals we sent you

1 POST BY THIS ID!

BAITED.com

Bad bait, oh well.