Freemason Sword thread Deleted

There was a freemason thread that was just beginning to get interesting that was deleted by mods.

There was ample political discussion relating to how members organize and there was insider insights being posted when it got deleted. Please lets not do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=4UBeg_eIyKw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145801520/
coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2008/09/greenbaum-speech.html
classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

saw the sword
eye of providence was upside down. inverted.
satanic symbology

i just want secret societies and the cia to end

no not this stuff, there was an user that posted this link:

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=4UBeg_eIyKw

and there was a german Freemason user that was disclosing important information to us

bump for interest

don't delete, mods! please!

i didnt see that thread - link the 4plebs pleasee

Mods implicit in Freemason Conspiracy?

^this. Do it now.

post the archived 4plebs link fool

i was following it and i was like wtf..

Here is the archive link:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145801520/

Interestingly enough, the modern Star of David is an homage to this "upside-downing" of Kabbalist thought.

Essentially, the only way to become closer to G_d now, is to become closer to Satan.

This is why we have the horrid depravity that we have coming out of the Jewish schools of thought, particularly the reformists.

The Hassidic community will immediately and brutally ostracize and sometimes even kill those who try to defect from their cult and shed truth behind what they actually do in their insular communities.

L. Ron Hubbard got much of his inspiration for how to isolate people from support systems from the Hassidic structuring of religion. Everything that you think is bad about Scientology is actually just a watered down version of Hassidic Kabbalah. His science fiction was basically just a repainting of the origin story in Kabbalah, which states that we are transplants from other planets, a cosmic experiment, that must renavigate our way to the stars using the glyphs or clues left behind by Moloch/The Godhead.

Research The Greenbaum Speech, Dr. Green, ritualistic child abuse, etc. It's all there if you look for it. I'll give you a start:

coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2008/09/greenbaum-speech.html

The Theory of Emanations was stolen from Plotinus. Kikes being kikes.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and just assume they thought we were /x posters. The german user needs to see this thread and come back here.

Also the random albanian (possible larper?)

What a ton of garbage. BTFO faggot

>Tfw my whole lodge voted for Trump

Noticed that too. Anyone who has read the last 3 chapters of Pike's Morals and Dogma would not be surprised to see that tbqh

Just went through it. It's nothing. Wtf are you guys on about w.r.t to inside information and such? This is the most low energy freemason thread I have ever seen... Search the archives for 'Freemason' and there are far more informative threads there.

Known by the greeks as logos, ethos and pathos. No occult shit einstein

Much of Dr. Goebbels work in the concentration camps was attempting to decode (and possibly utilize) the mind conditioning techniques that he discovered in the Jewish Kabbalic historicism. The reason his methods were considered cruel and unusual was due to his needing to replicate the conditions on the patient to arrive at the state of mental deconstruction whereby he could ascertain tidbits of information.

This is part of the reason why he had to return to East Germany after the fall in an attempt to recover his valuable research.

Many people believe that the U.S. reached out to him during his exile in South America, and that his death was a hoax so that he could come to the US unnoticed. He was betrayed, however, and the US stole his research and tortured him for more information on how to create the perfect mind-control techniques.

These techniques gave birth to what we now know as MKULTRA and Project MONARCH.

the german anons posts are who i'm referring to. He posted a pic of his apron with timecode.

And it was not devolving into an /x tier thread but rather concrete discussion

Everything that user said (really hinted at) is already available in the public. Pick up a copy of Pike's Morals and Dogma for explanations of the freemason-specific symbolism. There are hundreds of hours of Manly P Hall videos on youtube that fully explain the symbolism, even variations through different cultures/eras.

What do you want to know?

thanks. i cropped the "biggest secret" part

I also had a high level freemason show me the "true symbol of freemasonry" - and it's not the square and compass. not sure how much I want to reveal though...

anyone twisting God's symbols is evil

it's the circumpunct. This is common knowledge on Sup Forums

Someone mentioned the secret of freemasonry was the ability to communicate with the alohim

You must be new here. As I said, search the archive for 'Freemason' and go through an actual informative thread. This shit was low energy scatter brain nonsense and nothing above what is already known. If you're too lazy to search the archives and find far more informative information then you're not really looking for the truth and will be easily fooled by nonsense.

I want to know 2 things.

Firstly, what did they mean by this exchange? What is J and B

>circumpunct
no.

MODS!

perhaps, and who does the alohim give his instructions to?

>leaf
know nothing LARPer
carry on

J - Jachin
B - Boaz

Two pillars of freemasonry, Mercy and Justice (with a "missing" third pillar) symbolism around the two pillars to enter Solomons temple. This is all a grand metaphor around the process of the initiate "growing" and entering the temple of the adept. They represent the same principle as the two serpents rising on a pole, with the globe of the world atop.

The symbolism can be interpreted to mean several different things. That could very well be a variation of the Ourobouros, indicating positive and negative polarities. This is not unrelated to the explanation above.

Mods delete anything interesting to keep this place retarded

Ive been hesitant about posting a thread cause I dont want to take away from the important shit, but guys.

Some weird shit is going down the capital county of Michigan, Ingham County. The courthouse and county jail are in MASON, Michigan, and the town above it, Holt, has a FREEMASON SYMBOL in the center of their park, and in the direct center of a pyramid of roads. Pic related.

What is going on in Ingham County?

Secondly, in regards to the actual contents of OPs post (the link is above). Op mentions several videos, but the vid he linked is UNLISTED meaning he was in direct correspondence with the video maker. We are only left with one video and his account of comments on the other videos.

He was being given hints as to what the symbol in the corner denotes.

He mentions the "too loud covering ears" thing to get across that its a sensory experience. Not a metaphor. What is he talking about?

k

Pretty much. I can't believe after going through that thread that this is what they're refer-erring to.

It's nothing and has been disclosed publicly. Symbols mean nothing if you don't grasp the entirety of their meaning. I had an engaging meaning w/ a Mason and the overall conclusion was that a lot of brainlets join masonry and it is very difficult to "initiate" (train) their brains into higher level thought forms. Which is essentially nothing more than saying, few people have deep thoughts and masonry centers on progressing in your ability to think and view the world deeply. Symbols have no meaning if your brain is unable to grasp their magnitude. In ancient times symbols like memes were how people communicated inside information. With all of the faggot tier religious persecution and persecution of gnostics (deep thinkers), they had to form clubs and secret thought forms in order to communicate. A considerable amount of all of the stuff found in Freemasonry are esoteric teachings from various civilizations/etc... Something, you can readily find in this day and age on the internet if you're truly looking for truth.

Is no one gonna post a link to the deleted thread? Come on

its here

I thought it was Leibniz.

Lots of symbolism and meaning in this picture.
* Saved.

Not sure it means anything to you unless you have a depth of understanding on this topic....

Location of freemason symbol in Holt, Michigan, in relation to pyramid of roads

I dont. Plz explain

The phrasing of: "Grand architect of the Universe" is no different that Pythagoras referring to God as the Universal Geometer, an elaborate metaphor that intimates the user has a certain level of understanding about the process of creation/generation/regeneration.

The second line: Seems to be Temet Nosce. Look that up, I'm not doing your homework for you. Also symbolic of looking inward, away from raw sensory perception (aka using your noggin).

Third line: Isn't that obvious? The sun is a symbol for something. There may very well be masonic specific symbolism (which they would have added on to convey a meaning specific to them), but the general principle behind sun-symbolism is well established. Do some research!

Glad I'm not the only one. A symbol will be meaningless to an individual unless they are able to extend a part of their own mind out in order to grasp it, requires imagination, insight, intelligence, and some other qualities ;)

Tucker Carlson just said the Israelis were involved in 9/11

Start here: classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus.html

Then pick up some Wooden Books.

You have B/J pillars.
You have the wheel of time.
You have an on looking stage.
You have inscription and circumscription.

Tons of fun things.
Again though, it means nothing unless you're initiated (have been looking down such avenues for some time) and thus these symbols mean something to you. Think of freemasonry as intro to deep thoughts and deep thinkers 101. Until you've engaged and practiced in deep thought, the world appears 1-D to you. They figured out a structuring way (like schools) to get people on that path over time and use the institution of freemasonry to do so. A mason is a builder, a mason's tool kit is filled with measures and tools. The name originates from passing down the teaching on how to build thinks .. the skill of masonry. Life skills/etc.

All of the information about it is freely available on the web. The checkered floor represents the intermingled elements that create the stage in which life/this universe is played out on/etc. If you get the depth of what that means then when you see the checkered floor symbol it causes you to think deeply on it. It's like memes man. A picture speaks a thousand words.. They got this long ago and due to persecution of thought that's how they conveyed deep meaning/information.

It's not a question of what these symbols mean it's more of a question of what do you want to know and how deeply can you consider such truths...

stop being smug. your missing entirely what he was trying to communicate. The thread was started by a guy who was in corresponce with the 32nd level freemason. The video of the sword he linked was UNLISTED. It doesn't show on his channel. He mentions other videos which he didn't link because he probably didn't realise they are also unlisted (i checked).

The clues he mentions are about what the biggest secret he found out is. A big clue he says is that in CONTEMPORARY conditions its obvious. He seems to be hinting at a physical LOUD and BRIGHT encounter.

He explicitly states its not the sun or a metaphor

Based Rheinisch!

I knew freemasons created this game

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

ive heard rumors that people who dabble in opening their third eye IE the symbol for the link with the adversary they hear a buzzing

ive also heard this is where the lord of the flies name is from

you basically link your mind to the collective satanic network. A neural net but a satanic one and this one is real bad because once you do it you're fucked.

The covering of the ears might be in reference to this as in it doesn't stop.

Also the reason the adversary symbol is an eye when used in flattery symbology is because the truth is the adversary is blind and insane, like atheists. However he doesn't see himself that way and demands that others represent himself as seeing everything and being above all others because that's what he's obsessed with.

Arc of the covenant? I mean, are you new to such studies? The two symbols you're referring to on that sword can be found everywhere... I can post reference examples. At the end of the day even if its spelled out to you, you wont grasp what it means unless you have an initiated mind to do so thus why it (hides in plain) sight. Everything in this universe hides in plain sight. You can study a blade of grasp and have an Epiphany on how the whole universe is structured and functions.
> As below so above.

Neat, glad I took geometry in college.

Here you go guise. I'm closing this thread after posting. just feelsgoodman.jpg

In a nutshell, ignorance is bliss.
Taking to deeper levels, this has deeper meaning.
And yes some truths are so profound that they have lasting impact and cannot be wholefully consumed in mortal form.. thus you'd cover your ears and eyes if you encountered them too.

Why is arc of covenant "obvious to modern eyes."

It sounds like he is saying Alien/UFO

I dont believe in that shit but i want to know if that is a current in freemasonry

I gave you your answer, or at least breadcrumb trails to find it. You have to understand, the reason myself and others who have figured this out for ourselves choose to not give you all the answers wholesale is it devalues them from the dynamic experience of discovering it yourself. These represent very real concepts and principles which are quite difficult to put into words that fully capture the intended meaning (See Lord Bacon's Novum Organum for an explanation as to why this is).

I will also caution you: the body of esoteric knowledge is littered with those who have a piss-poor understanding (if any at all), and have a tendency to get wrapped up in a grand mystery, consequently abandoning common sense and rational thought. Think for yourself.

I apologise if i sound impatient. I am grateful that you took time to respond, so thanks for that.

>U$ 75/week
>what a life

If the guy who made the original thread is here, it looks like we get to say hello again. And now you know my name.

qui
illis
sun
silentium

The system will be completed by consent or blood, doesn't matter which one the people choose, the destination is the same.

also if you are able to read esoteric writing especially by manly p hall and manage to understand it without actually doing the rituals you'll be able to discover the goal of the secret societies. most people don't talk about this and I hardly ever talk about it because it requires personal effort and enough experience with this stuff to understand the framework on different levels.

Anyway in his verbose misleading of actually coming out and saying what he's talking about you'll find the the end goal for individuals is a form of perfected spiritual possession. In effect you turn a person into a vehicle for one or more evil spirits who overpower and subdue the original psyche. Except in these organizations the person is usually willing as insane as that sounds. Then these spirits carry out the plans of bringing about the new age and ushering in the anti-christ and all that jazz.

I'm not even asking anyone to believe me its in manly p hall's own speeches and writings if you can decipher it but he's on purpose verbose and somewhat coded in his language when discussing more sensitive matters. But make no mistake the rituals, trances, medititations and astral projections are all to mislead the host into freely giving up the will of his own body so spirits who lust after physical dominion can carry out evil is the main goal.

That's why you see magic and hypnosis on the rise, new age religion on the rise, meditation on the rise etc. the idea of emptying your mind is to empty your mind including YOU so someone(something) else can hold the reigns.

again the freemasons will deny this as they are oath bound to mislead and extinguish any real insight into the reality of their organizations while simultaneously increasing interest and hunger in the lower levels because the initiation process is long and mostly a "blindfolded" affair.

they're calling you a faggot on the satanic network
you can't hear it with your third eye but you're definitely gay

serves
in
silence

Considering Plotinus was around over 1k years before Leibniz

Put two and two together and look back at the sword...
> covenant
> grail

Contemporary times :
Knights of the Templar (Holy grail/Arc of Covenant)

is it meeting god or is it alien encounter

The former.
> You fight and search your whole life for something that you cannot perceive in its entirety or be in the presence of;guiding light and principalities.

my third eye hasn't been forcefully opened so I can't hear them their the ones that have been penetrated lel

If you are a mason get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

In fact fucking kill yourself useful idiot.

So its just meeting god. It doesn't really match with the "pretty clear to modern eyes what is happening to the frightened man" part. But whatever

this sounds like Randall Carlson. bet he browses Sup Forums

If you hold the sword properly as of you were going to wield it, it isn’t inverted!!! WOW PHYSICS DUDE

The video is unavailable. Anyone have a mirror or a link to what the image on the swords was?

The Germans were a little late to the Game, but got there eventually.
Should have posted pic related

Bump
>www.whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

Does this link work? It works for me:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=4UBeg_eIyKw

The event at Sinai comes to mind. The voice of Yah was so thunderous and hot that the people begged Him to stop speaking and let Moses be intermediary.

Good point!

That works. Thanks. Not sure why the other won't.

My great grandfather was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite freemason. His funeral was very creepy. His family on one side of the room, and his masonic family on the other. They were doing odd rituals throughout the entire thing and reading passages from their own books. He used to be a moral man but the lodge tempted him into savagery and he ended up cheating on my great grandmother and trading his family for the brotherhood. Sketchy shit but I dont know much. He wouldnt tell us anything, obviously, sworn by blood oaths and what not.

Was that meant to be a reply/ping?

Yes, is it meeting god or is it an alien encounter? God makes more sense, but alien makes more sense with the "clear to modern eyes" point

Funny thing is, if the sword is in use the man is up and the triangle comes from below but is then right side up. Just a thought.

So the shining "not sun" very clearly has an upside down triangle. Since it's "heavenly" in origin (apparently), I wonder if this is related to the "as above so below" meme. Would pyramids on the earth be the corresponding complement of this opposite "heavenly pyramid". Is that symbolism somehow linked?

the knight on the ground is taken by the light from his perspective.

Okay so.. Iv been reading everything.. But what's there goal? Are they zionist jews?

Maybe God rides in UFOs

The "meeting with aliens" part and the "meeting with god" part aren't synonymous with one another, as the masons *or cult of saturn* as I think it might be.

I think the whole deal got mixed in with a sect of paganism and it would appear that we're too look at the jews as if they were the (((jew))) due to it.

I'm not sure the actual cultural jews have much to to with kaballah, but that spiritual sephirot crap is also shared with the eastern yoga stuff or chakra gates.

I'm assuming the term Ki or Chi is shared between them all too, considering they are indeed a collective consciousness of sorts.

It is about conscious willful self-growth resulting-in/spurred-by insights into how you (your own subjective) fits into the big picture. "Meeting God" is one way to describe it, I suppose. It is meeting God in the same way that Dante "met" God and realized what its divine nature truly was in the final chapters of Paradiso.

The symbolism I explained further up in the thread is involved in the mechanics (ie: dynamic experience of) doing this. Dante explains through poetry what this is, albeit with very different symbolism.

Does this help?

Project blue beam, if legit, could not only illuminate the atmosphere within it's line of sight but use some of the energy it's projecting to vibrate the air resulting in an overwhelming sight and sound to all those below.

Pic sort of related

I hail

Listen I'm going to read this shit you posted, as I swear what you explained these people are like is how my mind works. Not in an agenda driven way, but a searching way. A lingering in darkness longing for truth kind of way. And I can care less about some swords as there are too many slide threads around but your posts intrigued me.

Let me ask, as I do not feel any compelling force to gather with these people, I think they are evil or use what they know for negative affairs, but I seek the truth and want to know...
Is it possible for a man to find out about this shit without joining an evil group and basically getting butt fucked for secrets? What is the point of being secret about it? Is there TRULY a truth so beyond us we can't grasp it? I believe I could grasp any truth without breaking, as I do not accept reality for what it is any way. Why not be open about it?

Hate to break it to you but poster may be a larp. Scottish Rite and York Rite are separate paths in a Masons journey; not of the same.

You choose one or the other and the tenets are not the same at your "rebirth" correct? I assume it's not lodge based? Also, I do apologize if I've overstepped in my previous posts, I'm just piecing things together from my own personal research. It's hard to find info on some of the particulars.