unconfirmed spoilers, but keep shilling Yonkou and riding his dick

Unconfirmed m8.

It was a nice ride.

What a clusterfuck of an ending
What even happened to Grimmjow in the end? Where's Isshin and Urahara? Geez

Sorry bad english
I dont understand what is happening へれ
how do you get chaoter so fwast?
Why do you like Hime so much? I dont understand her appeal whith the fworeigners.

I'm she won. She deserves happiness.

>denial.jpg

I'm genuinely fucking hurt they didn't even interact in the last chapter.

Like, why Kubo? What did we do to deserve this? Why would you give them so much chemistry and interaction and then have them do fuck all with each other for the last 4 years?

And then he named the final chapter Death and Strawberry.

What did we do to deserve to be shit on THIS hard?

I'm not angry. Just broken.

OTP

stop making threads late night Sup Forums is slow as fuck

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAH

>that's it

Good god, I thought we would at least get a bad end to make up for everything but that's how it ends?

That's fucking it?

Good lord.

Is this the single worst ending in history?
Give me another one in ANY medium that left as many unresolved plots

I'm sorry, but did Rukia already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, there are no LEGIT, CONFIRMED spoilers out yet. Does marrying Renji in fake and gay spoilers count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the manga is still ongoing? Rukia is still in the ichibowl right now and she has been his best friend for how many years now? She is up against one of the worst girls in the whole series who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of a bunch of delusional manchilds. But you know what? Orihime still fucking sucks. Rukia is the best girl in bleach, she has the best chemistry with Ichigo and would of fought Yhwach with him if Kubo didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Rukia wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, Orihime is getting sidelined by Kubo again and didn't get to do anything aside from chanting her "kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun" faggotry. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Rukia threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's the best and Orihime is a useless sack of shit. Fuck you, try to get a girlfriend in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ships on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you, you are nothing.

its dead jim

Why? She did nothing the entire manga and didn't develop at all.

In the first chapters Chad can just use a fucking telephone pole as a baseball bat.
He's by far one of the strongest humans in the earth.

Is this worse than Naruto's ending?

I'm sorry, but did Rukia already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, there are no LEGIT, CONFIRMED spoilers out yet. Does marrying Renji in fake and gay spoilers count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the manga is still ongoing? Rukia is still in the ichibowl right now and she has been his best friend for how many years now? She is up against one of the worst girls in the whole series who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of a bunch of delusional manchilds. But you know what? Orihime still fucking sucks. Rukia is the best girl in bleach, she has the best chemistry with Ichigo and would of fought Yhwach with him if Kubo didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Rukia wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, Orihime is getting sidelined by Kubo again and didn't get to do anything aside from chanting her "kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun" faggotry. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Rukia threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's the best and Orihime is a useless sack of shit. Fuck you, try to get a girlfriend in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ships on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you, you are nothing.

So, since IchiHime won does that mean there's zero chance the anime will contuine?

Much

Probably. Just fucking kill it.

Naruto ending was a complete clusterfuck but it made so many people ass blasted it was worth it.

Bleach ending is more like "I told you so"

I'm sorry you feel this way user, I really am.

If this is real, Kubo should never write anything again.

claymore maybe?

They announced a live action movie which is the final nail in the coffin for an anime continuation

wait for pics, the shitstorm will be something you'll remember for the rest of your life

Yes. The entire home stretch of this arc was. People rightfully shit on Kaguya and coolest guy but that looks like a masterpiece compared to this.

>Give me another one in ANY medium that left as many unresolved plots
Here we go

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 9
PART I
If you remember anything else please mention it

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Mashiro
>Iba's Shikai Name and Ability

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

>Iba
>Lisa
>Isane
>Tessai
>Hisagi
>Ukitake
>Aizen
>Shinji
>Love
>Isshin
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Unohona's Bankai Ability
>Ichigo's Final Bankai Ability

Characters without a proper 1 on 1 fight or hyped but never delivered

>Chad
>Tessai
>Isshin
>Love
>Ryuken
>Ukitake
>Cyborg Kira
>Hisagi (using his bankai)
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto)
>Ichigo with his new bankai

CONT.

Pierrot is milking TG right now. So no.

By the end of Naruto you at least knew practically everyone's ability who was ever in the manga.

So yes, this was much worse

The anime is STILL going? I heard they stopped airing.

stay mad

tits

When you think about it it makes sense from a purely "I want everybody to be happy" perspective.

If Ichigo and Rukia end up together then that leaves Orihime and Renji all alone.

This is for the best everybody.

Who really cares about Renji? Orihime can just run off with Ishida.

I want to see Kubo write a manga like Shokugeki no Souma but set in the fashion industry. The man clearly has a passion for fashion and dressing up his characters - this setting would allow him to do that and have fun with his drawings for once. It also restricts him from writing superpower asspull battles and forces him to write actually drama and story. I think it would be a great fit for him.

IchiHime? Fuck yes. Never cared about shippings in this shit, but the very idea of IchiRuki has always been GODAWFUL, so as the rabid fans.

I don't see why Rikua "losing" (was she even interested in Ichigo romantically at all?) Ichibowl means Sup Forums suddenly hates her like they hate Sakura. You people seriously will drop a character just for not getting with the MC? It's not even like Ichigo had an unrequited crush in Rukia and she shat on his feelings. They were consistently good, close friends throughout the series with no weird sexual tension and romantic subplot to make it weird.

>No Rukia x Nii-sama ending
Bullshit.

Exactly. I'm so happy with this ending.

>If Ichigo and Rukia end up together then that leaves Orihime and Renji all alone.

And this ending leaves both Ichigo and Rukia alone.

>implying there's anything even remotely engaging about either Orihime or Renji

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 9
PART II
If you remember anything else please mention it

Main plot points unexplained

>Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
>Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
>Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
>The Soul King organs
>Is the Soul King awake or sleeping?
>What is the Soul King in the first place
>Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
>How Uryuu survived Auswahlen twice
>Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
>Why Yhwach couldn't see the future where Uryuu shot him with the Silver Arrow?
>The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
>Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
>Urahara´s endgame agenda and last words that went nowhere
>Yhwach warning going nowhere as well

Minor character plot lines unresolved

>Halibel's fate
>Lille Barro's fate
>Komamura and Iba on their way to the Palace
>Why the Royal Guard not fighting or appearing at all?
>Hisagi's training
>Yachiru having Shikai despite being a sword spirit
>Rukia's first visit to the human world which she doesn't remember
>Matsumoto's soul and alleged importance in the final arc
>How and why did Uryu survive Yhwach's racial cleaning as a kid despite being impure?
>What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
>What did Renji ask Urahara?
>What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
>Orihime powers
>Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc
>Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
>what was Karin doing that seemed suspicious when Ichigo lost his powers?
>Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
>The purpose of the Soul tickets that Kyoraku gave to Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro
>How you become a vasto lorde class hollow
>The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
>How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
>Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
>Who are the other immortal prisoners in the SS Prison
>How and when Isshin learned about Final Getsuga Tensho

Renji has been taking Ls his entire life, another one doesn't hurt.

Orihime and Ishida is fine.

>I don't see why Rikua "losing" (was she even interested in Ichigo romantically at all?) Ichibowl means Sup Forums suddenly hates her like they hate Sakura
What are you smoking? Nobody hates Rukia and everybody hated Sakura long before her loss was confirmed

>Rukia has a kid.
I thought only the nobles had kids?
This manga has terribly inconsistent world building

PICS WHEN ? ? ? ? ? ?

What the fuck was the point of bringing up Ywhach's reiatsu just to have it vanish so suddenly?

Didn't Unohana's bankai start melting off everyone's skin in a certain radius?

>Aizen got back in the chair

>marry childhood friend
>name your child after your first boyfriend who married a cow and yourself.
renji got cucked hard

WHERE THE FUCK IS AIZEN'S BANKAI???

To hype us up. Did you honestly think the last chapter was going to revolve around ANOTHER shitty and lackluster fight?

Wow, Kubo is a real hack, isn't he?

because this is last chapter

FACING THE RUKIA
A
C
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
U
K
I
A

>Orihime a house wife & Ichigo's wife
So what do these two wives talk about?

Nah, kids born from spirits are so FUCKING RARE that they get automatically Noble status upon bird.

So is not that only nobles have kid, is that all kids become nobles.

Don't forget Yourichi backstory

Why did you get rid of Isane's Shikai ability in the
Shikais NOT revealed or explained section?

his art and sense of fashion sucks ass tho

Yes.

>nobody hates Rukia
Not really true. Although she is popular, and way more liked than Sakura, and most shonen heroines in general.
>implying
I never said people only hated Sakura for not winning Narutobowl. I just think the comparisons to Narusaku are absurd since the relationships are nothing alike. Comparing Rukia to the most hated anime character of all time also isn't a good sign to me.

When were you under the impression that "Death & The Strawberry" meant IchiRuki?

but she's a noble

She's adopted

Rukia is better. Cow princess was helpless and annoying. We got Kubo'd

>I just think the comparisons to Narusaku are absurd since the relationships are nothing alike. Comparing Rukia to the most hated anime character of all time also isn't a good sign to me.
They're just shitposting man, how new are you?

Total Bullshit.

We saw her back story plenty of times in that leotard.

Not a Bleach follower at all. I know at most about 10 character names. But is Orihime really that bad that you wouldn't be happy that she got the dude her entire character exists for? Even if Ichigo never showed much interest, it's not as if his opinion of her hasn't grown at all over the manga right? And Ichigo doesn't seem like a person who really gives much of a fuck who he fucks anyways to me.

No, but I atleast expected it to have a point,seeing as he went to the trouble of mentioning it at all. It just seem so pointless to have it blip up one second, then go away the next. Why even include it?

If you're really a Japanon, make a post on 2ch and link it here.

>Ywhach reiatsu just vanished

That's it?

>nobody hates rukia
The landwhales did. And apparently Kubo as well, pairing her with job mc'jobs.

We don't get to see her grave.

Post more Official Bleach tits

Fake

>Why did you get rid of Isane's Shikai ability in the Shikais NOT revealed or explained section?

Because in the past threads a lot of people were bitching a lot about it, like

>THEY CLEARLY ARE MELEE BANKAI
>MELEE AS HULK SMASH
>WHO NEEDS A FUCKING EXPLANATION OF THAT YOU'RE RETARDED user

So I took it off, but I believe that these shikai aren't simply vanilla, they can't be

DUBS. Witnessed. There's still a chance the spoilers were fake

Are you retarded? I post all the time on 2ch and I live in America. That shows nothing.

Gunnm LO.

>Comparing Rukia to the most hated anime character of all time

Who is comparing Rukia to Makoto?

The problem is that Orihime is about an interesting as a wet pancake. You got it right saying her entire character exists to love Ichigo and literally nothing more. Rukia is a much more fleshed out character and her interactions with Ichigo and more believable in my opinion.

Shit is confirmed by yonkou

I'm sorry you feel this way user, I really am.

>Ichigo and his former classmates 10 years later
I genuinely forgot Ichigo had two non-fighting classmates.

Who?

But we don't even KNOW if Isane's sword is just Melee based

She got BTFO before she could even use it

Also her squad isn't a melee based squad in the first place

Rukia revealed her bankai, finally got acknowledged by Byakuya, made captain, married renji, and started a family.

Why aren't you guys happy again????

I really don't know what is better. You ruki/a/fags being bitter in denial, or this sensation of seeing best girl winning.

Stay angry fags.

No one should actively care about Ichigo enough for what relationship he's in to matter and cause some sort of a melt down anyways, he's as captivating as Kubo's backgrounds

ICHIGO FACES THE....

I know, user. I know. It will be magnificent. Kubo has blessed us.

Are you kidding me?

Post cute Ichihime pictures

That sucks then. I guess it can't be helped.