Re:Zero, should I watch?

Been thinking about watching it, currently on the fence. Convince me to watch it or to not watch it.

I haven't seen it, why don't you watch it then come back and tell me if it's worth watching.

what do I have to lose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's okay, overhyped though. Main character is a gigantic fuckwit. Stop shitting up the board with Re:Zero, it doesn't need this many threads.

Watch it purely to shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

not actually worth it then?

If you're a Neet then go watch it. It'll make you go outside cause of the FEELS

It's a pretty fucking good page-turner. You'll pull back in revulsion from the first few minutes but quickly find out that it's more than its premise lets on. The show's biggest weakness is that, while the storytelling is good and Subaru's development is well handled, if not so subtle, the aspects of the world are handled with way less nuance than the story's dark tone demands. Characters like the trap knight and the feisty loli take away from the show even if their roles are minor.

Also each death is well directed and handled with the kind of traumatizing brutality that you'd expect.

>Main character is a gigantic fuckwit
He's gonna make it tho

I am Sup Forums as fuck. But I think Re:Zero is masterpiece and the hate for this anime is bullshit.

>development is well handled
KEK

>each death is well directed
KEK

The main character is a retard but the suffering he receives makes you almost feel justified.

thanks

It's great because he's fuckwit.

it's worth the watch
first 12 episodes (arcs 1 and 2) are sort of a prologue for the rest of the series 13 is where the show starts to pick up

I seriously can't wait for episode 25 to air, it's going to be so fun.

Most overrated anime of 2016. Watch it only so you can see how bad it is.

Regardless of Sup Forums shitposting, it's fairly enjoyable and it succeeds in pulling certain emotions from the viewer. Kinda like Code Geass. Don't go expecting a masterpiece though.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

/thread

Disgusting

There are many better and worse anime. It's an okay show that gets too much shitposting and attention

Do you have that image of the tree sizes equivalent to the reactions?

5 more weeks left till Sup Forums breaks, it'll be such a glorious day seeing all the tears and salt

Able to relate to Subaru fag?
No: fucking torturous to watch
Yes: go ahead