Why are right-wing people so delusional about immigration?

Why are right-wing people so delusional about immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/504031635/you-say-you-re-an-american-but-what-if-you-had-to-prove-it-or-be-deported
youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q88HhW3uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gosh that sounds so horrible. This is the worst oppression since the holocaust when over 60 million jews were killed to stop the crippling economic problems coming from a slouching lampshade industry. I would definitely go back to my old country if I were them, that is truly tragic. Fuck Donald Trump!!!!

Illegals should be deported. Period.

why are illegal immigrants so delusional about US laws?

Wait, hang on, you're going to have to explain this to me slowly because I might not understand.
So what you are telling me, if I am understanding correctly, is that doing something illegal might get you in trouble with the law?

Sorry what?

Also why isn’t that pic translated to spanish and being widely disseminated. Could help along some of the self deportation we’re beginning to see.

Illegal immigrants don't belong in White countries.

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Why are left-wing people so delusional about everything?

I am definitely reporting you to ICE for expedited removal. You can tell them that you're a citizen all you like, but that's exactly what an illegal immigrant would say.

invaders shouldn't be protected by the law at all
they should just kill them and don't waste money sending them back

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

The left can't meme.

I know this isn't supposed to be a spicy, shitpost meme, but it truly sucks.

>are you a citizen
>yes
>shows ID
>have a good day sir

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Illegal Immigrants don't have rights.
If they want rights they should apply for citizenship.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/504031635/you-say-you-re-an-american-but-what-if-you-had-to-prove-it-or-be-deported

Illegal immigrants like you?

Illegals have bo right to be here whatsover. We don't need them, fuck off were full. Send them all back or send them all to hell.

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/504031635/you-say-you-re-an-american-but-what-if-you-had-to-prove-it-or-be-deported
Birth certificate. State issued ID. Testimony of friends/family.

>Illegal immigrants like you?
American citizens are not and can not be illegal immigrants

>I am definitely reporting you to ICE for expedited removal. You can tell them that you're a citizen all you like, but that's exactly what an illegal immigrant would say.
We are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

It's not our duty to prove our innocence it's the state's duty to prove our guilt.

But I thought illegal immigrants like you have no rights?

>Massive influx from all over the state and national borders
>Housing shortage
>Prices skyrocket
>People can't afford housing
>Provide free housing for illegal immigrants

White people so delusional about housing and cost of living

We Didn't do nothing

Remember they are good people!

youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q88HhW3uA

>Because of the thing you won't admit to yourself, that you are the shit. Same reason why you left your nation behind to come to the US to escape shit,
and then you recreate shit and want an award for it.

>But I thought illegal immigrants like you have no rights?
I'm not an illegal immigrant. If the state arrests a citizen illegally they can and will be tried in a court of law, found guilty and punished.

If someone is an illegal immigrant, they're gone.

So, you're saying that even though you're an illegal immigrant, you should be given the right to prove that you're not an illegal immigrant, even though you should have no right to due process?

You're not fooling anyone leaf

Wetbacks should be deported in body bags and their families made to reimburse for the bags.

Hey niggershit. My family's been here since the 1800's. Ice only arrests ILLEGALS. If you can actually say something coherent that would be great.

we got beanerspeak in sector P
send the troops

Actually a jap.

>So, you're saying that even though you're an illegal immigrant,
I'm not an illegal immigrant. It was a hypothetical statement, moron.

>you should be given the right to prove that you're not an illegal immigrant,
Wrong, the state has to prove if someone illegal immigrant. If they're wrong, they're fucked in a court of law. If they're right, the illegal immigrant is gone.

>you should be given the right to prove that you're not an illegal immigrant,
Wrong. Illegal immigrants don't have rights, citizens do.
The government should protect citizens. Illegal immigrants have no such rights.

>even though you should have no right to due process?
The government should ensure the person they're deporting is an illegal immigrant prior to arrest to avoid infringing upon the rights of the citizens.
If they deport a citizen by mistake, they should be held accountable.
if they deport an illegal immigrant, that's fine.

it's like when i went to sam's club and when they asked for my membership card i just screamed PROVE I'M NOT A MEMBER and the bigots still threw me out

U mad?

How do you know?

>it's like when i went to sam's club and when they asked for my membership card i just screamed PROVE I'M NOT A MEMBER and the bigots still threw me out
Sam's Club has every right to throw you out if you can't prove you're not a member.
As you have every right to sue them afterwards for throwing you out if you are indeed a member.

If you're not a member of Sam's Club you have no recourse.

the fuck do they not understand

if you are undocumented, you are illegal. police dont need a warrant for somebody that isnt a us citizen. you are just an illegal not paying taxes so they are completely justified

liberals dont know how to damn think

first off, probable cause, ICE has to have warrant to search a residence. if they enter a residence without a warrant the owner can pursue them in a court of law and all evidence they obtain is illegally obtained.

when ICE enters a house to make an arrest, they aren't searching a house, they are making an arrest. if they have probable cause they don't need a warrant, especially to make an arrest. when ICE shows up at your door they probably have 100% proof you are illegal and if you are all contracts are void and no warrant needed.

My grandparents immigrated legally from Europe.

Why can't Mexicans follow the rules? Oh wait, the liberals tell them they don't have too.

If you're in this country illegally, that is against the law and you should be removed.

If you want to come to this country, do it legally and you wont be removed.

This shouldnt be a right or left thing, its just the law.

>Protect rights of criminals instead of victim

>Protect rights of illegal immigrant instead instead of citizen

>Fixing poverty by importing poor people

war is peace , freedom is slavery

Libfag Look like orwellian tier shit

>Non-white able to support a massive family on 1 income that's below the minimum wage

>Meanwhile white families struggle to support 2 children with both of them working full time, highly paid jobs

as results , The most common age of white American residents is 56 years old ,
nine years old for Hispanic Americans, according to June 2016 census data

But fuck White people, And fuck White America

amiright?

without white tax dollars, you are all fucked

all america state budget comes from property tax
remember that black and hispanic don't own the house
many real estate property own by white baby boomer

When the boomers start dying off and their kids want to cash out the houses
Everything going to crash, The property value will tank, minority still want gibs, and
government will have no money Thanks to the white minority

Look at the Bankrupt Cities in California, There is no white people live there

*Teleports behind you with a passport*
Pfft, nothing personnel kid

>oops I accidentally stayed 16 years over the date of my visa expiring
I can understand if you lapsed maybe 1-6 months but the people who are violating the law have been here for so long their CHILDREN had to be considered for amnesty. Come on man you can't possibly tell me that there is some people who didn't knowingly and willingly break the law for their own good. Those parents fucked up and they fucked up their kids lives trying to circumvent the system for legal immigration.

Sorry, that's wrong.

Unfortunately hes right you are wrong.

As a police officer in Arizona I can tell you without a doubt you need a warrant to search any home.

What say you now fag flag

>"ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives"
the only female "entertainers" are strippers with bad self-esteem.

Op hasn't responded to me. Actually to any of us. OP btfo

Keeps insisting their opponent is an illegal immigrant.

Yeah, OP got fucked, we totally BTFO his shill thread, let's keep bumping it so he keeps getting even more BTFO!

Proves that Asians whites and high caste Indians have higher IQs than basically anyone else.