One Piece

What new series will Roger star in now that he's done with Bleach?

Spoilers are out

94 名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい@無断転載は禁止 (ワッチョイ 464b-ryYA) sage 2016/08/17(水) 16:12:52.41 ID:mrofGrgc0
簡易バレ

扉絵:新聞を読む青キジ

巨大顔がローラの父だと知り驚くナミ
そこにツルに乗ったランドルフが上空から接近、ルフィたちに迫る
ランドルフに静止するように命令するクラッカー
クラッカー覇気にも似た凄みで森の木々は恐怖し枯れていく

クラッカー「おれのいる目の前で横ヤリを入れるとは偉くなったものだなランドルフ」
ランドルフ「コイツが行こうって」
ツル「ウソつけェお前じゃろうがィ!」

ナミ「あいつ偉いのかしら」
ルフィ「強ェのは確かだ」
クラッカー「ママは常に先手を打つ女……!!」
クラッカー「ドフラミンゴを破った男だブリュレじゃ手こずるだろうとおれをよこした」

巨大な人面樹に乗ったブリュレ「失礼な!やれと言われりゃすぐ殺るよォ!」

巨大樹の名前
誘惑の森の主 キングバーム

キングバーム「ワシらチーム"誘惑の森"はただの一人も標的を生きて帰した事はねージュ!」
クラッカー「結構だが遊んでる場合じゃない」
クラッカー「明日の昼にはヴィンスモーク家の兄弟達が顔を揃えホールケーキ城へ入城する」
クラッカー「今回のヴィンスモーク家との縁付きはママにとっても待望のイベント」
クラッカージェルマ66の軍隊と科学力が手に入るんだからな」
ブリュレ「わかってるよ!」

懐から鏡を取り出すブリュレ
鏡の中にはチョッパーとキャロットの姿

>Chopper gets trapped in the mirror as well.

Cracker bounty is 860 million, chapter ends with him and Luffy beginning to fight.

>not even worth as much as jack the jobber
>inb4 luffy one-shots

sandmanAP:

Aokiji reads a newspaper in the cover story.

Nami is surprised that the guy is Lola's father. Big Mom is worried that Brulee might get defeated by Luffy since he defeated Doflamingo, so she sent Cracker.

The owner of the seducing woods appears. His name is King Balm.

Brulee breaks the mirror in which Chopper and Carrot are captured, but they are safe.

Cracker intends to kill the giant face guy, but Luffy stops him.

Nami brings the "shining" vivre card of Lola, which shocks seducing woods. The feel the soul of Big Mom from the vivre card.

Cracker's bounty is 860 million berry! He is called "Thousand Hands" Cracker.

Nami tells Luffy that he should not fight seriously since it is not their goal.

Reminder that Strawhats have killed thousands of marines and are a menace to society

Why does the wiki not list Brulee or Perospero as members of Big Mom's crew when they clearly are?

Because their infobox didn't mention they are, unlike Randolph and Cracker.

We learned long ago that the upper ranks of Mama's crew is made up of her children.

Pirates doing pirate stuff.

>killing marines is ok

Strawhat lives matter

Monkey "Dindu nuffin wrong" Luffy

Sup Forums is thataway, kid >>>

kill yourself dumb cunt

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

>muh Sup Forums

So now that Ichihime is confirmed canon do you think Luffy will also end up with the main girl at the end of One Piece?

>Jack took on the entire Mink tribe for 5 days straight then went off and fought Sengoku and Fujitora.

>It took an island sized elephant to put him down

>Luffy will probably beat Cracker without even needing Gear4

>Cracker and the homies
What did Oda mean by this?

Did I say something wrong?

Luffy has killed tons of marines for the simple fact that they were just doing their job
Hundreds of marines who had families were plunged into the depths of enies lobbies waterfall where they died

>sorry Billy, your dad's dead because some dumb 16 year old pirate decided he wanted to save a master assassin who went to eneis lobby of her own free will

Let's get this shit out of the way

>HUUUUURRR DURRRRR NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER. LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN. I POSTED THE SAME SHIT EVERY WEEK FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS. I'M A BROKEN RECORD. EVEN IN THE CHAPTER WHERE THEY DISCOVERED ONE PIECE, ACE COMES BACK TO LIFE AND HANCOCK FLASHES HER TITS ON PANEL I WILL STILL SAY THAT IT'S A NOTHING HAPPENS: THE CHAPTER DURRRR

What the fuck is Nami talking about? Using force is exactly what they should be doing. Like bitch did you not hear they know you're all here? Start dropping fools.

Big Mom said that since Luffy beat Dofflamingo it wasn't wise to only send Brulee.

This means Brulee was already damned strong to even be up for the mission, and that Cracker is close to Dofflamingo's level if he's sent to deal with Dofflamingo's killer.

This last bit was added
>Luffy "Whenever I fight, I end up fighting seriously!!"

And Sandman posted this:
>Many trees wither due to Cracker's powerful aura/haki.

>Did I say something wrong?

What's you guy's perspective on One Piece's former rival ending?

Do you expect the same level of closure from One Piece at the end?

What makes you think the Luffy cares about Billy and his Dad? He's a pirate user. Not some superhero of justice.

Right, "closure".

>>Many trees wither due to Cracker's powerful aura/haki.

Correct me if i'm wrong we haven't seen Haki do that since Shanks paid Whitebeard a visit.

>Do you expect a closure from One Piece at all?
ftfy

Closure is closure. If it's shit just say it's shit but at least present an argument.

How the fuck is oda gonna do Whole Cake and Wano at the same time?

Zou was nothing but a set-up arc, meant as a break.

It's bleach dude. No argument needed

>at the same time
what makes you think like that?

There is no indication they're happening at the same time. We won't be introduced to Wano in full until after this arc.

So Carrot and Chopper manages to escape?

>keeps all main antagonists alive
>kills people who are just tying to do their job

Luffy is a monster

>Thousand Hands
Robin got a husbando now?

>Do you expect the same level of closure from One Piece at the end?
Of course not, Oda will do shit shit properly.

>to put him down
Jack is still alive but can't move because he is a df user.

People die user. Luffy only cares about the people who are his friends.

And lets them come back as genocidal nation wreckers as well. And then the guy acts like he's here to save everyone on Dressdrossa because he's the good guy.

Oda is too much of a cowardly autist to draw Luffy actually directly killing someone. He would rather explore 'muh gritty themes' while actually avoiding direct depictions of the consequences (still rare as fuck to see dead bodies)

Bleach was shit for a long time, and if the spoilers are true, which I kinda doubt since they don't make sense even for Kubo, then it will have been a disappointing end which had the potential to be more, much like an allegory for the series as a whole.

One Piece, while declined from it's peak, is still very good, and Oda puts a lot of work into keeping it on track, on top of which, romance was never ever a focal point of One Piece, while Bleach featured it semi-prominently with the Ichigo/Rukia relationship, so I suspect we'll get a really good ending, as the story was mainly about the adventure, while Bleach was mainly about the duality between the 2 lead characters which lead to such heavy speculation about their where their relationship would wind up.

I'm also super fucking mad at these spoilers and they better not be true because it's a particularly garbage end with major plot holes AND DOESNT MAKE ANY GODDAMN SENSE AAAAGH

or maybe he just can't kill them because they are too dang strong.

>Luffy only cares about the people who are his friends.
That's bullshit and been consistently proven wrong every time someone desperatly tried to make Luffy look like a neutral character

for some reason thinking it makes the series more mature or some shit.

Blackbeard will beg Luffy to kill him after their final fight because he doesn't want to end up as the Whitebeard (the second strongest pirate) of his generation.

God damnit anons! You're right. Luffy and co. are evil monsters. Another reason to like them.

Bleach went to shit around after the first half. One Piece is a bit after the first half. It's also slowly going to shit.

Authors always tire at the same point in their series. It's a fact.

You don't hate Monet.
You hate the shitposters.
You don't hate Monet.
You don't hate Monet.

Oda made it like 13 years before declining, kubo couldn't get past 6

No he's just a good guy that doesn't kill bad guys like Tintin. Oda doesn't want to draw him doing that because he thinks it would make him look bad. There's really nothing deeper than that

>muh crushed dreams
Each of these bad guys has come back even stronger than before and more dangerous as well.

it's a relative point in the series. I thought it was clear enough.

Isn't the reason Oda rarely shows people dying is because he holds death in high regard and realizes how intense it is? I read that it had something to do with his grandmother I think?

If One Piece ran 5 years it wouldn't have gone to shit after 2.5.

Oda is just a better artist and author, and was able to maintain himself longer than the rest.

Then he's a retard because death is omnipresent even in real life.
And most deaths are anti climatic. That's actually a fact of life that's interesting to explore but Oda doesn't have the emotional maturity to do that.

One Piece is still good. People hating on WC but it has such a potential. Not to mention Wano. And its still the beginning of the arc. Maybe pre timeskip was a bit better but now oda wants to finish One Piece before dying so he can't draw all of his ideas.

Luffy doesn't specifically keep all his opponents alive, he just doesn't care enough to kill them. If they're beaten enough to stop being a threat, that's fine by him. If they die in the process, that's fine too, but he won't go out of his way to make it happen.

Okay right so here it is.

>sorry Billy you can't go back to your home on enies lobby, all of your stuff has been destroyed
>we can put you and your deprassed mother in sabody while we fight the pirates, just be careful of all the rapists and serial killers which luffy let out of impeller down

I imagine there are a lot of fatherless kids who view luffy as a monster

>I imagine there are a lot of fatherless kids who view luffy as a monster
Almost every person in the world who hasn't met SHs personally thinks that they are one of the worst groups of people in the world.

>He can't just break their neck when they are unconsious
Anyway,he lets them be capture by the marines and get thrown to impel down.
It would be far more forgiving to finish them of.
Luffy is indeed a monster.

>2 week break due to the stepping down of the emperor

Calling it. Cracker is going to be an 860 million berry jobber just like pointy drill head man was a 500 million berry jobber and Jack was a billion berry jobber. Bounties mean literally nothing.

literally 90% of the deaths at Ennies Lobby came from Marine friendly fire. Anyone saying anything else has been stooged by World Government propoganda.

>guy ruins the country of your friend
>inaples you to his hook
i would do the same after this if you ask me