Argentina

>argentina
>we found dead some leftist hippy guy who disappeared and now half of the country says that he was killed by the Government and the other half says he was killed by the opposition
>the breakdown is inminent

US SEND HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

mapuche-nation.org/
money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/investing/marc-faber-white-america/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am glad, he was scum anyways
You are a montonero, you get killed

do you have the body pics???? i find only the pixelated versions

This plox

Greetings my 100% huwite and european allies, can you give me the quick run down on this dude?

Argie politics are not discussed much here.

Looks like he had a lot of White in him but put his hair in nigger style.

He was a hippie though

macri did nothing wrong.

A guy that was protesting about something with """natives""" and got killed by someone

No va a pasar nada boludos.

>chilean-native indian tribe financed by england make a claim for half the country even though they aren't even from here
>they illegaly take some land from an english businessman
anarchist tattooer helps them cause leftist retardation
>military goes to take them out, they fight

>time later family reports him as dissapeared
>indians say he was taken by military
>military say they didn't
>police find indian manual of guerilla that literally says to politicize any accident or murder to push the claim for lands
>people start saying the indians might have killed him
>case gets politicized by kirchnerists to claim state dictatorship
>kirchnerists go throw molotvs and break shit once a month so they get repressed on live television and can keep up claiming state dictatorship
>elections are in a week
>body gets found in a place and with clothing that seem to imply it were the indians
>autopsy is being made, but kirchnerists already said they were gonna protest tomorrow
>molotvs incoming, last reach for oxygen before kirchnerism finally dies

You mean (((natives))).
Mapuches are a MI6 operation.

Just burn the corpse, that thing wont come back.

You know, this is just going to attract the usual falklands shitposting

Dejad que le coma la cara un perro y ved como la palma de sobredosis de psilobicina y alprazolam huehuhue.

Era un jipi, se pasó con la dosis. O si tiene huesos rotos quizas se cayo de un helicoptero hué.

Ah y por favor, foticos.

Ver rojitos echos mierda me pone super comfy.

I'd believe it, to be honest.

its true though
mapuche-nation.org/

>digits
Not saying it's fake either, just don't sperg out when the smug bong comes to laugh at this

America is coming my child we will protect you with our might

i have my sunken ships pics prepared

>usa send help

Buddy, we're on our way to Zimbabwe, things aren't going good for us either.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/investing/marc-faber-white-america/index.html

>(((US))) SEND (((HELP)))

>(((macri)))

Too late buddy...

at this point america would be rekt by brazil who has said they will fight america. that statement may have sounded odd but was a clear warning for the west to stop being faggots in their region

at this moment despite brazil being in shambles militraily speaking they can take on america + france and win. america cant pit ships in the pacific to bug china (n korea isnt even on the agenda thats just a smoke screen) at the same time as putting sodliers in the middle east and africa and hope to have anything left to annoy brazil

right now america doesnt even have enough soldiers to justify a standing military and restarting the draft is career suicide for the legislative branch

There you go

Pic related

ayy lmao

Lol, he looks like a melted predator costume.

He looks like a homeless guy

Y'all do have a history of doing this kind of thing. Can you make the Jews down there disappear too?

Macri = (((machir)))

he was homeless, he was a hippie.

>half the country
porteño pls

como agitan con la boludez 70tista eh

zurdos fachos zurdos fachos zurdos fachos

yy que queres con argentina la mitad de la gente mayor de 30 años estan atascados en esa epoca, porque crees que los kirchnner ganaron?

>soon to some elections
>the body only has his ID card (DNI)
>but they cant recognize the body
>(((coincidence)))

who is the Mexican guy in this unrelated pic?

cant they dna?

y si pueden, toca creerles, porque otra no hay

yo lo que no entiendo, si es maldonado a quien beneficia?

Fucking natives are the same shit everywhere, I see.

Follow the rules faggit post in Anglais

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THAT ONE DEAD RICH GUY, IS WORTH SO MUCH, AS TO SPARK A WAR

PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY, YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID, EVERYBODY

es lo mismo los dos van a tirar la narrativa que les conviene, el gobierno por abajo y la oposición en la calle, el gobierno de cara va a ser profesional, la oposición va a buscar que la caguen a palos, etc, etc

hasta que no haya autopsia no se puede saber

Burger-senpai, what the hell you've been smoking?

Dude weed lmao!

>Argentina

So some non white was killed by some other non whites? Whats the fuss?

tanks in 30 minutes

If you promise not bringing any of that peronismo with you, you can stay here while things calm down there. We have fast internet.

Hey man I really love those turtle cookies, I'll go to buy some when I visit grandma. What else is there to do besides going to the beach?

There's politikz involved mike

Whether it's him or not this is creepy. I mean some guy's body was found floating in a lake, and some other was found weeks ago. And people are only chimping about if it's Maldonado. Like, a fucking cadavre was found there and nobody cares unless it's him

>muh Patagonia is white, germanic and european
Literally congourbano tier wtf

Desert Conquest for the win!

What's wrong with his face?

they kill so many people here that nobody cares.

He was in a lake for some time

the indians burned a home with a family inside it cause it was in ancestral lands

it only matters cause is desaparecido 30.0001, political leverage

Nigga dead

UMA DELICIA

>the indians burned a home with a family inside it cause it was in ancestral lands
Like everyday in La Matanza

His hands look normal though:

DONT. USA is like that loser cousin you let crash on your couch, you let them stay for a week and they ll stick around for 5 years and take half your valuables when they do leave.

>muh 300000000000001 desaparecidos

fucking old womens are all jews i bet my ass
they use the same tactics

Politics doesn't exist outside the USA friend

Besides rotting? Bodies dumped on water get like this.

I didn't say it was high quality 34D chess tier politics, friend.

he is a jew

Yeap, in Buenos Aires, expect the results in one or two days.

so one day before election day?

how convenient.

Yeap, just enough so they confirm he's dead, but no idea how it happened.

Just like México and its 43 shit faced monkeys that media days where students.
Fuckers where literally proto Antifa, burning and hijacking busses until they all where round up and dissapeared.
People blame the goverment but ..
Those students where in a heavely left wing state with left party in power, and the fed goverment couldnt care less about indigenous monkeys , jungle deep in a worthless state. But lefties and liberales chimp out to - MUH 43 DINDUS !!"
Relax argie bro, now it will be an unresolved stigma but everything will be just the same, take care.
No homo

you ask him to fix your sink and you end up with an empty fridge, 5 stoners living in your flat while he sexually harasses your sister

this, eventually everyone will stop talking about it and forget it ever happened. you are first i have seen to bring up the 43 mongoloids in months. i actually live in the town where "that happened".

Mentira, no apareció. Yo sé dónde está.

So, even if it's confirmed is him, how the fuck are they gonna determine who is responsible?
The country might go bananas if there is no clear answer.