Longtime Neo-Nazi reveals he's gay, has Jewish heritage

Sup Forums absolutely, indubitably, and incontrovertibly BTFO

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/longtime-neo-nazi-reveals-hes-gay-has-jewish-heritage.html

no-shilmo

What did this accomplish other than making him look completely retarded?

it shows that you blumpfkin racists are all dumb hipocrates for one.

Not really. All this proves is that LARPing stormfags are subversive plants. Which everyone who isn't a stormfag or a leftist already knows.

all nazis are just lonely, gay, jews

>I never realized how much cock my body could handle

hypocrites*

>we're all gay jews

oh wait..

Why are we talking about Milo?

>heheheh ur dumb even though I cant spell a 5th grade english word
Irony is lost on you, shill.

Ok, no bullshit.

I got paid 4 bucks for this post. If it reaches over 100 distinct responses I get 13.

this proves that homo jews are mentally ill.

So he is just like Hitler? All nazis are gay. I think its the queer nazi boots that gets them going. All gay fetish shit.

firstly
>one individual represents whole group
>because one individual did something wrong the entire group must be discredited and labeled the same as the individual
individuals are completely aware of their actions and do not represent the entirety of their groups if they are not: Elected, Chosen or a Leader.
second:
>the article doesn't says the name in the title
>if someone is a "neo-nazi white supremacist" he can't be a jew, if he is a jew and a neo nazi he is simply a dumb bitch of a confused person.

what in God's name are you trying to say?

But I’m not a neo nazi or WN I just like memes

Really does prove that most public, controversial rightwing figures used to discredit non sjw thought are planted by the sjw left.

Remember Tommy Robinson in the UK chose prison over becoming a stooge of the UK security services again and again.

There's a malevolent as fuck cabal in charge of this world right now and each day makes their sinister, subhuman nature more clear

Frank Collin (Cohen) is the father of the modern holocaust movement and he used to be Jew playing a Nazi.

Now he is a ancient archeologist after he served time for being a pedo.

>unironically identifying as a neo-nazi

it's almost like neo nazis are insecure little bitches

He was a plant that has outlived his usefulness, so now he morphed into a strawman.

Dude was never a Nazi

>subversive degenerate turns out to be Jewish
Well color me surprised

jokes on him all neo-nazis are really self-hating gay jews

probably a writer at (((daily stormer)))