Ben Shapiro unironically called Paul Ryan a cuck on today's podcast

Ben Shapiro unironically called Paul Ryan a cuck on today's podcast.

Based

He should move to israel and run his spiel there. We don't want him.

I invented using cuck as a political slur in 2003

this data faggot is only useful for btfoing the left israel shill

He has the physical presence of a 14 year old girl

Calling Paul Ryan a cuck isn't anything special. He is a career RINO. Being a cuck isn't just his fettish. It is his life's work.

i dont care

Remember - he's a jew above all else.

Ben Shapiro would rather your job be done in Mexico than in America.

That's all the info you need on this little cocksucker.

you realize that shapiro is like the most jewish name ever, right?

Ben "It's OK whites are becoming a minority in America" Shapiro. Give me a fuckin break. Sage

This. Ryan is the swamp incarnate.

Exactly. And like a little girl his shrill voice can get you to change you mind just so he shuts the fuck up.

Super bassed.

This.

I have nothing against Shapiro as a person and I appreciate how much he rails against the left but it's pretty clear that his true loyalties lie with Israel, not America.

I didn't even need to read Sup Forums to find out how worthless and self-serving this little man is. His podcast is utter trash, only a step higher than Crowder. He has deliberately stated that Christianity isn't biblical canon and legit believes in 'greater Israel'. You don't have to be white (or even black) to see Ben for the supremacist he is. He and his kin are the reason American conservatism is so bankrupt. Even the civic nationalists he shits on (anyone who has studied Ben knows he hates all nationalism, just see his comments on 'Populist Nationalism' and his bashing of the MAGA crowd prior to Trump winning) are deluded and still buy into the 'Israel is against globalism' meme (like Cernovich/Loomer/Milo) despite Ben denying the existence of 'globalism'. He's a jerk who really doesn't practice what he preaches and has bastardized Conservatism with his buddies Benny Polatseck, Evan McMullin, Rick Wilson, and others.

>how do you do, fellow cowboys??

surely this is a joke

I listen to his podcast everyday and he meant it ironically. He was mocking the people who call Ryan a cuck because Ryan killed a bill that trump liked that was very left wing.

I believe you

>I have nothing against a literal traitor

Let the rich Hollywood jew lead you boys, straight off the cliff.

Let me correct myself. Ben only supports nationalism if it's for Israel. He is the spawn of Bill Kristol and a very evil little man. Not because he's jewish but because he is a liar of the highest degree. I would respect him if he were honest like a Meir Kahane but this dude is flat out corrupt and sick. He learned his mental gymnastics from his time as a law student. He is a very VERY slimy weasel.

How original and controversial.

>self-serving
>greater Israel
b-but, "greed is good". wait, are you even a capitalist?

i support israel and usa

This. Go be a nationalist Ben.

lot of shills in this thread

>"It's OK whites are becoming a minority in America"

It is though. Asians and Hispanics will know how to deal with kikes and niggers in a way your spineless race has lost its stomach for.

I can't wait until you white cucks are all dead so this liberal bullshit around the world dies with you.

He's not a traitor, he's a Jew who's loyal to Israel. I wouldn't consider him to be "American" to begin with.