What is your favourite Evangelion theory?

What is your favourite Evangelion theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was created just for underaged australians to shitpost about on their way to school in the morning.

>theory

It just sounded cool.

The Mari is older than she looks theory.
It was good to be right at least once.

Really? Shinji + Asuka = Mari is pretty Sup Forums core and is kinda attached to Rebuild is a Sequel.

>tfw the axis didnt win WW2

;_;/

Kaballist reporting in.

Shinji and Asuka = Adam and Eve.

Evangelion is shit
It's not theory it's true

It's about a manchild who lives in a big robots fantasy world and refuse to grow up. Japan have a big problems with these people wand they try to get rid of the american democracy to start the extermination of the weaboos. You know the reason why Sup Forums hate Evangelion is because it told them how worthless pieces of shit they are. Evangelion should be the last anime you watch. If you still watch anime after that then shoot you in the head.

really makes you think

Yeah, Sup Forums totally hates Evangelion. It's noty like it's the most popular anime on Sup Forums or something.

>Pen-Pen = FAR
>Ramiel is best girl
>AT Field = Autism
These are all facts.

Kaworu is CHIM as fuck

Kaworu achieved CHIM.
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

>dubs plus hivemind
absolutely confirmed

Talos be with you my brother

TALOS or TIBER SEPTIM as I like to call him is a pretender. There are only EIGHT Divines.

Reminder that Neon Genesis Evangelion is just an autistic worse version of Mobile Suit Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon. Anyone who says it is a "deconstruction" has only seen less than 10 other animes, all of which were made after 2000. Everything that Evangelion is known for was done better 15 years earlier by the master Tomino. The only reason Eva became popular is because it pandered more to pervert pedophiles (most anime fans, especially Sup Forums.) Evangelion is the go-to anime for newfag plebs. They say it has "deep" characters but they really only like it because the 14 year olds show a lot of skin. A big difference between Gundam and Eva is that 0079 has one of the best endings in anime history and Evangelion has not one, but two of the worst.

Sorry for your luck, as of Rebuild, that's Kaworu and Shinji.

>he doesn't know the lore
>he doesn't know talOS is an oversoul
>he doesn't know about lorkhan

>wah wah wah my shitty obscure 80's anime that no one gives a fuck about are totally better than EVA! Promise!

>responding to pasta

I am the lore.

I still wonder who the fuck killed Kaji

Watermelons.

>mfw reminded that elder scrolls used to be the evangelion of western fantasy RPGs, before Todd Howard took over and turned it into triple A tripe for dumb kiddies
youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

See that franchise? We can ruin it.
I hope you've pre-ordered Skyrim Super HD Deluxe 3rd Strike Edition.

Asuka did it out of rage for him refusing to fuck her 14 year old German cunt.

Kaworu

SEELE, to punish Gendo
Whoever pulled the trigger was probably just a mook though

CIA

Shinji's mother

Jokes on you, I already bought Skyrim Super HD Deluxe on PC. Now I'm getting the remaster for free. What a time to be alive. Thanks Todd.

Kaworu definitely has CHIM. Anno is truly a genius.

Tell me about Gendo! Why does he wear the glasses

Don't forget Anima.

fuck yeah, now you can install it, play it for a half hour, remember that it's shit and uninstall it in EXTREME HD

pic related tells me that eva is a deconstruction.
sorry but you're wrong

According to Secret of Evangelion, one of Kaji's old college buddies who became a Nerv lackey.

Could someone explain those, they don't make sense to me

>Kaji = Keel
>Can/Can (not) path
>Shinji had sex with Asuka/Rei
>Aum Shinrikyo (I know what it is, but what does it have to do with NGE?)
>Shinji killed Kaji
>Unified Gainax Setting

Starting to get tired of that image, step your game up. The pasta is nice, though.

it was ritsuko

I doubt there is anything at all behind them. Most likely they were just written down as a joke.

erectile dysfunction

>Not moding it and becoming a comfy hunter who only visits cities to sell furs.

>Shinji + Asuka = Mari
Literally baby tier theory

Frozen being mentioned on that is disgusting. Its an overrated piece of garbage. Animations good, thats about it.

Deepest would be Re:Zero

What are you expecting for 3.0+1.0?

Will it be the EoE of the Rebuilds and redeem the whole thing, or will it just be an action-packed cashcow and Anno's last fuck you to the fans?

Hopefully it gets cancelled, because at this point nothing good will come from it at all.

Anno apologizing on camera for 90 minutes

The timeline goes
3.0 -> 1.0 -> 2.0
3.0 is just another failed loop.

>3.0+1.0 just shows the universe resetting, ending with the opening of 1.0
>the Rebuild plotline is never resolved
>nothing is ever released detailing the events after 2.0
As expected of the master.

i didn't know there would be a way to hate rebuilds more than i do

Could someone explain the "loop" theory? I don't get it.

The theory that Rebuild is awful on purpose as part of Anno's ongoing hatred of otaku culture. He just wants to see how far he can ruin something before the fans stop buying tickets. But they'll never fucking stop.

Literally what's going to happen.

How did they manage to do a Bluray re-release, I have like 21 NGE cels hanging in my room

Long story short the Eva universe is cyclic, the rebuilds take place after the original series and after the rebuild another loop will be initiated. It's pretty much canon at this point given all the hints the master gave us.

>cyclic
I figured, but what causes the loops and for what purpose?
What does Instrumentality have to do with time loops?

How much did you pay them?

rebuilds take place after the manga series actually
which is strange considering how the manga ends

>what causes the loops and for what purpose
We don't know. It symbolizes the characters trying to get over their struggles but not being able to do so, so what matters is trying or something along these lines.
>What does Instrumentality have to do with time loops?
Third Impact is probably the point at which all start anew.

What's the proof for that?

This so much.