It's just baffling how this man gave someone mentally unstable a potential weapon and didn't expect to get shanked when...

It's just baffling how this man gave someone mentally unstable a potential weapon and didn't expect to get shanked when he turned his back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7kOfwKOmy9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would he know he was having an existential crisis?

You see, this is the fault of Gen Urobuchi's shit writing. Kotomine is introduced as a soulless doormat in front of his lively father and Tokiomi chatting it up and not minding him.

No one, not even people close to him suspects someone so quiet, unhappy, and submissive is deeply disturbed. Makes no fucking sense.

>not even people close to him suspects someone so quiet, unhappy, and submissive is deeply disturbed
>Makes no fucking sense.

Yeah, if someone could accept Kotomine, how come no one accepted you?

Tokiomi was kirei's master, he thought everything was over.
How would you expect your servant to plot against you and to let you down while your student try to kill you.
The average servant moves 50x faster than an human. Yet it's Gil so you could call it 100x.
Gil was next to tokiomi in spirit form. This couldn't happen without Gil's approval.

>Makes no fucking sense
totally makes sense. Why would your related suspect anything when you have been the best student and child since ever?

This. Urobuther can't write characters, he can only write plot devices.

Why would you assume someone's a homicide just because they're quiet?

Looks like Tokiomi never noticed anything strange about Kirei prior to that backstab. After all, he only showed his real intentions to Gilgamesh.

More like you're too much a speed reader to understand the characters.

Well the result was already set in stone in FSN that kotomine betrayed his master

Literally being willfully ignorant of any explanations that aren't your own. This isn't a plot hole, you're just being retarded.

Not that guy but Kirei is suspicious as all hell and you make this guy your right hand man in Holy grail without a back up plan is just retard.

Tokidoki was arrogant and oblivious to everything around him.

It's set in stone but the reveal was so awful. Tokiomi is a powerful man and was killed by a stab to the back. Not even a fight.

Kirei is suspicious as hell from your point of view.
I don't want to call you a secondary or anything but like I said it's well stated that Kirei has a bond with tokiomi.
Maybe you can understand better if you view Kirei as a simple soldat and tokiomi as the general.
Would you expect to get shot by your soldat in the end of the war when you have pretty much won in your office? not really.

>powerful
Good magus but everybody knows magus are total shit at close combat.

>soldat
I get that you're trying to sound cool, but it's not working when the rest of your post is in plain English.

>No one, not even people close to him suspects someone so quiet, unhappy, and submissive is deeply disturbed.
I've only watched the anime but not only did it make sense: Kirei himself wasn't aware of his desire to do this and it got filtered through his conversations with Gilgamesh.
It was pretty straight forward and brilliant - since the conversations were the highlight of the early episodes.

If you think Tokiomi - who is but a simple mage-person and knows next to nothing of handling people - was shockingly blindsided, what did you make of Arturia who was basically blind to everyone but her ideals.

I don't, I forgot the word because I'm sleepy, sorry.
>soldier

> Magus are total shit at close combat.

youtu.be/7kOfwKOmy9k

They literally said Rin was the oddball in the magus club for learning martial arts.

I want to fuck Lucia and make superior Fennoswede babies with her.

As expected from such a talented magus

He got the taste of Tohsaka's dirty anus alright.

I'm so pissed off he lost the final battle. That is fucking bullshit. He was the one that deserved to win.
>but muh sequel!

>I like this character so he should have won, fuck the original story
I hope you realize how much of a retard you're being right now.

LMAO MAN EPIC POST 10/10 I LAFFED SO HARD

Magi are autists.

He is an idiot who trusted kirei too much. Thinking that kotomine is an empty person who have no desire for the war.

The females of the Tohsaka family (ironically, the Edelfelts are blood related to Rin and Sakura) are the real prodigies of the family.

Rin was trained by Kirei, but it seems she was always the type to get into martial arts. In Apo's alternate world, Rin gets tired of Tokiomi and wants to be Kung fu magus and make the Tohsaka a Kung fu wizard family.
And Sakura is into seitai massage, which has roots in ancient Budo. She seems unassuming, but was able to subdue Taiga in one scene and gets a couple scenes in Hollow where Taiga fears her grip strength. In Apo's alternate world, she is raised by the Edelfelt and is in a wrestling pair with Luvia. So maybe she has an affinity for submission techniques.

What would Tokiomi feel about his little girls wanting to get into slobberknocking fisticuffs than traditional mage duels?

The sisters

>was able to subdue Taiga in one scene
I don't remember this, also the hollow thing was just a grail joke.

Also Rin surpassed Tokiomi in pretty much every way after enrolling into the clock tower, and managed to recreate the bloody Jeweled Sword of all things, like he has any room to complain.

So I'm on like day 11 of the FSN VN now and I really can't handle how much of a bitch shirou is anymore, is it worth it to keep going?

Day 11 of what route?
He never really stops being an insufferable cunt

Tokiomi is a normalfag. He live in the world where people will be reward with hard work ethic and good human relationship. In his POV he already gave Kirei everything he ever want from a teacher(knowledge, recognition, connection, cool magic artifact etc.) He simply just can't comprehend Kirei's edgemaster logic.

It was in Fate or UBW. Where Taiga was trying to spill Sakura's bust size and Sakura puts her in a hold, which catches Taiga off guard.

The scenes in Hollow are a callback to that, where she gives Taiga a massage and Shirou notes how she is accurately hitting vital points and where Taiga starts saying Sakura is more scary now in the archery club.

Look Seitai up, it actually does have martial arts origins.

Tokiomi was a fucking idiot without any foresight.

Do people think Shirou is an annoying character because he's written to be annoying or because they think he's poorly written?

He actually has pretty good insight, but his personality makes it so that he doesn't say directly what is on his mind unless he is familiar with the person.

People tend to think he is a thick guy, but that isn't really the case. See his natural conversations with Sakura.

That's sort of what I mean. I just think that the whole
>shirou is so dumb lol
thing is people who would agree with Archer over Shirou. Archer talks for hours and hours about how everything both of them can ever do is completely pointless, and why he should kill himself, and Shirou completely shuts him down with
>yeah, but helping people can't be the wrong thing to do
Simple =/= poorly written

they never said that user

Normally Gil would protected him from that shit.

It's both his servant and his pupil betrayed him at the same time that fuck his shit up.

Shirou would save Hitler from being killed during WW2. He is actively preventing every timetraveller from killing Hitler.

saving someone can never be the wrong thing to do

Gil didn't want him as master for a long time. Always sitting back only wanting the grail for that one thing every magus seeks. Gil was way more interested in kotomine for who he was and how he acted. He also helped him realize what his meaning was and what makes him happy