/23andme/ results thread

Hey Sup Forums I got the results from my Ancestry Composition Test.
>pic related

Thought I was White, wasn't happy about the White Genocide phenomenon/social engineering occurring, wanted to inquire further in my genetic make up.

Found out I'm a little of everything but there wasn't even a drop of Northern Euro in me which sucks. I still want the White race to transpire, and I only want the Elite Kikes to get shoah'd. I've listened to Hitler and Rockwell, and I abhor Communists & Islam. I voted for Trump and celebrated when he won the presidency just like the rest of you did.

What am I?
>inb4 "a faggot"

Would you still consider me honorary?

Can I still rock the Nazi Flag with the rest of /you/?

Nig

No black skin pigmentations tho

Sand nig, perhaps. I've always thought I was just a Malaka.

You're alright with me desu, to me the bad genes you have are the Native and nig which add up to 12%.

Its okay. As long as your white genes make up a majority of you then you'll be fine. If you find a beautiful white woman in the future, you'll have e the chance to breed out those lesser genes out and replace with white ones.

>southern european
>white
Nice try, what's worse is that 25% of your genes comes from sandniggers.

>I still want the White race to transpire
prosper*

Thanks. I was very surprised to find out I have any Native American in me desu. At least I can retort "I was here first" when libcucks argue.

I had a qt high school sweetheart seven years ago but that fell apart. My fault mostly, but I've learned from my mistakes and desire to marry a beautiful conservative northern euro woman in the future.

I do agree that I want to breed out the lesser genes, have at least three kids, teach them about history and how to be self-sufficient.

:(
But can I still be honorary? Even Nazi Germany gave that title to non-Aryans and they fought alongside the SS personnel.

youre a white hispanic

Don't listen to
Your genes are not white enough to be bleached. Find a medditerean white girl if you like white women, not a true white one. Bleaching doesn't work, never has. Those 12% native genes and .5% nig are not welcomed in white genepool. I'm so sorry; but it's just the way it is.

I've been informed that on my mothers side that they're from Ecuador.

Mediterranean women are attractive too imo. I wouldn't mind marrying one. Northern Euro + Mediterranean genes and no nigger genes would be ideal.

Can I be here too? I know I'm blacker than Shaun King but I'm still white.

Honorary status means nothing, even kikes were slapped with the honorary label.

I don't have the 52% edit saved but it illustrates the point well enough.

>being a nigger

If you don't mind marrying a med then you'll be okay, since you're already like 75% med. If you truly love the white race like you say, do not mix with a Northern European girl. Bleaching doesn't work.
You don't want to have daughters who grew up with a darker father than their mother, they will learn it's okay for women to mix downward.

>you're already like 75% med

The cognitive dissonance is astounding, he's half mederteranian.

>my mother gave me the native genes
Exactly, thus you like the white race. If it was your father who wasn't white, then you wouldn't be who you are. You should find a girl as "white" as you are.

North Africans are meds too, they live along the med. He's 50% Southern European.

If you were at least half German the Third Reich permitted you to marry a full german family so that you may be fully assimilated in future generations. They didn't allow any less than half.

That one picture with the charts depicting how much jew or non german you could be to marry a german person clearly expalins this and the lack of knowledge of it here is from deliberate disinformation.

>Would you still consider me honorary?

The ethno-state will need somebody to sweep floors and clean toilets

You're in..

>t. mulatto amerifag

The only whites I'm ok with subhumans dating is slavs since they're not really "white" due to being mongoloid subhumans.
Subhumans should stick with subhumans.
OP if you want a hot white waifu just get a ukrainian or latin american or whatever, don't fuck up the white race until gene editing allows us to wash out non-white genes maybe 100 years in the future.

This is coming from an Illyrian (Albanian) who's homelands were invaded by subhuman mongol slavEs. I fucking hate slavs so much so I don't care if you breed with them, they're not white and they never will be so I'm glad that their children will be shitskins.

>falling for the mixed race meme.
As expected from you American degenerates.

you fucking mong
the best you can do is to kys, shitskin faget

The Jew chart can't be used for other races because Ashkenazi Jews are 50% European 50% Middle Eastern to begin with

>nafris are med

Only a few berbers in tunisia and morocco maybe. Algerians and Libyans are definitely not white.

Tunisians are supposed to be part germanic too, but I dunno how legitimate that claim is.

Read the results again. Middle east does not mean North African.

That was for kikes and meds you stupid faggot. They were VERY specific about who the laws applied to (that being jews)

It wasn't intended for mulattoes and spics.

You're right; didn't see that. Either way, my advice stands. He should find a girl around his genetics. Mixing with a Northern European stock is literally race mixing, and the children will know their mother stooped below her race and they will do the same. Both my parents are 100% European (relatively recent migrants) dad is northern euro mom is southern. If my mother let a man less white than her impregnate her I wouldn't like that, but as it stands I feel okay and will only mix with Central European and below.

All those DNA sites are owned by Jews that want you to think that everyone is at least partially mixed race as a means of convincing us of the futility of keeping our borders closed.

Don't fall for the kikery unless it starts with open borders for Israel.

Now some jews have your DNA on a database, if they didn't have it already. But at least you are less than 1% black tho.

At least with my genes I Don't have to worry about stealing other people's culture....I was a KANG!!!!

>Would you still consider me honorary?
Let's see your haplogroups.
Paternal and maternal.

OP, here's an unironic genuine response, assuming a few things:

If you look white and both of your parents and 4 grandparents all look white, you can easily claim to be white. Just don't ever bring up your non-European ancestry or you'll be like Vox Day, memed into triracial manlet status.

If you have visibly non-white family members, be a civic/american nationalist while constantly advocating for whites. I genuinely don't see a need to shoah people like you, I just want these entitled fucking niggers to stop ruining our country and for jewish pols/businessmen/journos to stop FUCKING LYING about everything. I don't care about some goy having some vaguely non-white ancestry.

OP, if I can pass as white, I'm sure you do too.

You don't pass, though.

A society based on mediocrity wouldn't only use your biological make up as a qualifier for your career potential. I still have an IQ within the 140 range and possess the qualifications and competence for difficult tasks that someone who is 100% and intellectually-inferior would be ill-equipped to handle.

But I do.

>100% white*

I would want to marry someone as white as me, if not more. I'm certain others in the same boat as me would feel a similar sentiment.

Also, let's be honest, most of the people on this board would prefer to have sons to raise rather than daughters. Daughters can be a headache/heartache and then some.

>tfw one of your ancestors used to take the BBC
Whitebois are pathetik

Am I whyte enough?

You have no right to wave the nazi flag you're basically 50% nigger

I'm 100% European decent. Mostly from Britain. Don't fool yourself Brit you know you're a mutt too. At least inbred.

everyone who waves the nazi flag is 50% nigger. or at least 50% [spoiler]CIA[/spoiler] nigger

>no spoilers on Sup Forums
wew

>Ukrainian women

Honestly, not a bad bargain if she qualifies as wife material.

>double doubles
I'll take that as a sign that Kek might find me redeemable. :^)

I don't disagree, but having Northern Euro genes but also Southern Euro would be acceptable/desirable. Obviously a 100% of any race mixing with me would be an act of race mixing.

There's a guy at work that says he's Irish but I know he's a Asian mutt blood by his squinty as fuck eyes.

I know it's a meme but non-Hispanic whites in America are typically 98%+ European. I'm literally 99.8%.

Kike

stop it goyim or ill shoah you

I don't have any nigger features. I don't even tan in the sun, I burn like a lobster. When I say I pass, I mean if I walk past you on the street, you wouldn't have to guess what I was.

What are you shitskins doing here?

I'm basically white, you see all that European blood.

long live the aryan race

Shitposting and checking out /ptg/.

The Tunis area was under control of the Vandals before being reconquered, so the area did have some Germanic influence, but they're still swarthy Carthagians, nonetheless.

nou

Precisely, and I'm med, not even a kike. Just looking for that Honorary status considering I support the cause and share a resentment for kikery.

Liberal Jews and Conservative Jews quarrel often.

Jews already have my SSN on a spreadsheet somewhere along with everyone else, I'm not fooling myself on that and knew what I would be getting myself into by giving them my genetic info. It's the price to pay for the redpill.

Thanks.

I look white and so do my parents+grandparents. I work full time, I work out and pursue education via library + internet research. I abhor entitled pesky niggers and lying shifty kikes in political/financial/entertainment/media industries.

I care mostly about mediocrity as a means of valuing an individuals merit.

Just curious what Sup Forums has to say in regards to my ancestry, and I came in expecting the worse.

>mediocrity
meritocracy*

jfc

97.7% Northwestern European
65.5% British Irish
6.4% French and German
2.4% Scandinavian
23.4% Broadly Northwestern European
0.6% Southern European

>22% native
Youre less white than OP.
Im just saying find a wife as white as you, not more. Your dad is whiter than your mom, and you came out alright mentally. Give your kids the same. When the mom dates below her race it's not a good thing. Coal burning isn't just with niggers, it's with any "lesser" race. Med girls can be fucking hot, it's pretty fair. Considering you have 11% native genes, after all. Best of luck

B-but.. I'm white l-look.. at my e-european dna..

>Im just saying find a wife as white as you, not more.

A point I'd like to make is that in terms of mating pool potential, finding someone similarly as white as I am would be autistic and slim. Plus it's reasonable to consider wanting someone within your own league if not higher.

I acknowledge the point your making about your children falling into the assumption that if their mothers dated someone racially-lesser than them it would lead to more race mixing, but under the same notion, that both of their parents aren't fully white anyway, the same conclusion would occur, rendering the point moot.

None of my children are going to be 100% of any race, they wouldn't learn anything that you would want them to be taught.

The correct way in my case to teach them to court/mate with someone should be in terms of merit, not just on race alone.

If you unironically think that sending your DNA to these data miners for the zog is a good idea, you deserve the hell you've sown.

NIGGER

Is the thread still alive?

see You're retarded if you don't think any transactions that have been made in your life benefit the zog in anyway.

>flag
Everytime. Bunch of literal mongrels.

If you're male, you only get your father's lineage? And same for female, only mother's?

Fuck off Abo cunt.

JUST
FUCK
MY
GENES
UP

>but there wasn't even a drop of Northern Euro in me which sucks
You are Mediterranean not a fucking horse eating snow nigger. Pull yourself together faggot.

Good goy! Pay to give Jews your DNA!

>the only European blood comes from the Mediterranean
What the fuck. How did you ever think you were white?

There is a difference between the numbers they associated with you, and god's recipe for you. If they engineer a mega virus and you are one of the people that are specifically targeted, i will be laffin'.

>52% white
>"You are Mediterranean. Pull yourself together"
Bahahahahah and yeah yeah inb4 "potato nigger" good one.

I hope they clone me

It's okay for you to be mad about being a complete mongrel.

thats not a white guy thats a volcano

Jesus Christ you're like your own little fucking cosmopolitan.

Full Meds are already dark enough, and outside of cities around here often get confused as non-whites. How the fuck did you think you were white? Also did you not meet both of your parents or something?

KEK

Hey, don't get me wrong, I love/appreciate my Med heritage. The advancements for humanity made by our ancestors are nothing to scoff at.

>Whites built western civilization
>Mediterraneans are not white
They can only choose one. :^)

>implying anyone who is genetically similar to you hasn't already sold you out
>every smug fuck in this thread with their bure northern euro heritage results

How does it feel living in that much denial?

I've been told I'm fucking a white male from time to time.

I hope so too so you could go fuck yourself. ;^)

Abo I don't think you appreciate how not mad I am.

rude

I get a sensible chuckle (TM) from reading threads like these. Half of the 15 year olds on here are closer to seeing their moms tits than another womans, and yet they're waxing lyrical about marrying a pure northern European woman. There's no such thing as racial purity, the entire history of humanity is just a collection of mutts breeding other mutts. White people don't even originally come from Europe.
You purity nuts are hilariously similar to the faggots on the left wing trying to fill diversity quotas in movies and workplaces.

So your a mutt just like everyone else

>What am I?
An idiot who sends in his entire genetic map to a (((corporation)))

if you are a christian, own at least one gun, and don't believe liberal propaganda, it doesn't matter what color your skin is

Oh c'mon, it was just banter. I even added a winky face. Cheer up muh fellow white. :^)

Look kid. These ancestry tests are all psyops done to make everybody think they're more mutt than they are. Nobody is "pure" anything but you're probably not a half-breed. All that matters is that you look white, agree with the cause, and don't act like a nigger. If you do these 3 things then there's absolutely no problem.

Don't breed/Gas yourself
Pretty god for Americans

I don't have to take one of these, my mom was born in Germany (1959) and my grandfather & grandmother on my dad's side were born in England/irland (1930/1932.) I have strawberry blond hair, I'm pale as a cotton ball and I've green eyes. I guess according to Sup Forums the only part of me that's not white is my Irish grandmother since apparently Irish aren't white here anymore kek.
And no, don't fly a Nazi flag, they lost. I do however urge you to learn from their mistakes because, although I'm a die hard capitalist, I believe Hitler was a very smart man.

>tfw anglo'd

>you're inbred as fuck
>you're mutt as fuck

More or less our only choices desu.

This! Based black men are the best, right my fellow MAGApede?

>flag again
Trying to make yourself feel better ay.

hahaha keep telling yourself that shitskin

Cringe. Sort yourself out and stop begging for acceptance from Sup Forums autists.

Sieg heil to you too.

Show your test results, cunt. Or are you too poor to sell out your fellow Abos.

>I hate myself, please love me!!!

The thread.

Feels good man

>t. part nigger

How long does it take to get results after they get the kit?

Post picture of your skin/hair/eyes, full face if you're not a pussy ass faggot. I want to laugh at you for ever thinking you were white. Guarantee you don't look white at all.