Korean Student Bashed in Face With Wine Bottle in London For Being Asian

>“The situation started with the attacker throwing a bottle of wine behind my friend. My friend asked him why he has thrown the bottle him and then he answered ‘Because you are xxcking asian.’ After that, even though my friend tried to ignore and go back home, he kept making racial face, gestures, and saying racial words. After he got beat by the attacker, all 3 of them ran right away.”

What the fuck is wrong with anglos I thought Asians were our friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/
youtube.com/watch?v=v_qq8OHzphQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E-UALm8sQc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/

Video link: youtube.com/watch?v=v_qq8OHzphQ

In the UK Asians rape people.

yeah this was very niggerish of them

>"Asians"
Yeah maybe brown asians not koreans. This is causing a lot of anti-white backlash on korean social media are we trying to get koreans to hate us too?

>asians

>retreats in a waddle

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UALm8sQc8

>Asian

NIGGA THATS A MIDDLE EASTERN FELLA

Its the BBCs fault.

They keep telling Anglos that Asians rape their women and blow shit up.

The absolute state of the eternal anglo

media won't call out the paki rape gangs, so "asians" get blamed, and these lads probably don't read enough to know what propaganda is.

What the fuck is wrong with the UK?

Have Muslims crawling everywhere in your police state and you take it out on Asians? Fucking retards, maybe you do deserve the police knocking at your door for tweets.

Don't we have bigger problems than Asian social networks right now?

>say "asian sex attack" in news every time some Muslim does something
>be surprised when people believe it and start attacking Asians

Asians are always causing trouble over there, raping and whatnot, probably deserved it

Why the fuck does his girl just stand there and fucking watch? She looks like every woman i've seen in a video where something bad happens to an asian person, completely despondent and cold.

I guess but I don't see how acting like niggers and attacking the only group that doesn't hate us is productive at all.

In the UK the entire establishment rapes you.
For decades.

>korean
>somehow is middle eastern
Idiot.

It's not really like that. They just have a different way of saying it. Asians are Pakis, Arabs, Turks and all the mystery meats in between. Slants are called orientals.

Yellow Peril my son

Also its only the US and SK share a bro tier relationship.

That's Brighton, not London. My old university town.

The gay capital of the UK, one of the most sjw places in the country, yet ironically has next to no minorities, aside from the students.
Funny that of all places this happened, it was Brighton

This is because those fuck head media outlets say it's "asians" and not muslims. Fucking pussies scared of being called racists are causing the problem.

its what hillary paid good money for. best not to think about it to much. that old cow has brain worms and wont live to see 2020

>What the fuck is wrong with anglos I thought Asians were our friends?

They get blind drunk and have zero idea what they're about.

Good. Asian tourists are obnoxious as fuck and rude. Japan are the only nice Asian tourists, the rest are literal degenerate filth. Especially the Chinese. Holy shit they're monsters.

>Slants are called orientals.
They used to be until the yanks exported their "culture" to us.

I don't see a problem. Korean males are unimportant. OTOH I would express outrage if something like that happened to a Kpop cutie.

>What the fuck is wrong with anglos

Alcohol.

Probably a liberal. They'd go as far to do that to benefit their narrative.

Britbongs don't discriminate between brown and yellow Asians. They hate them all with equal contempt.

>Especially the Chinese. Holy shit they're monsters.

The cute girls are okay.

Worthless fucking niggers. We all know what this is, subhuman chavs got mad that some paki was stealing their girlfriends, so they took their anger out on a civilized and peaceful korean, because they knew he would make easy prey. Tomorrow they will pass by their local mosque and bow their heads in fear as mohammed stares from within and then their mothers will go convert to islam and wear burqas.

Sup Forums will ignore the underclass of white niggers that live in the UK, but they are a savage bunch. I can't say it's entirely their own fault, but nevertheless they are animals

Jesus christ little niggers..
"Finding out who your real enemy is is the single greatest achievement in this game of perception."

You're a fucking retard if you seriously think that yob is a liberal.
He's a townie most likely buttblasted at all the rich kids from the 2 big universities swarming all over the town.

They do, they are just more subtle about it.
They are playing the long con.

Chinks have to go home

THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN!

>getting invaded by muslim hordes
>lash out against peaceful asians

Looks like snowniggers to me.

fucking cunts. i bet they are some fifa playing cuckolds too. i bet they suck stormzys cock on the regular. fuxk man im so angry they would do that to a harmless fella like him.

BRIGHTON DESERVES THE GAS

Brits are mostly inbred animals, lashing out one last time before they are swallowed by the tide of browns. Conservative brits are cool but too pussy to stop the islamification of the UK

F

They are called Asian in the UK, you'll have to pardon their confusion.

t. wog

When are you leaving?

Why does shit like this always happen in major cities

Maybe fucking libs/city people are just insane

I actually live in the southern United States and I never hear shit like this happening.

>nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/
what a cuck

thats where youre wrong. this country has become so saturated with coward cuckold pricks that they just get onside with the dangerous arabs and niggers. trust me they wouldnt dare to do this to an arab or carribean guy. its fucking pathetic. if id been there i would have savaged that little prick.

>In other news, police have released the name of the suspect tied to last month's nazi graffiti sprayed burnt down synagogue, one Heebie Kikeberger

Despite what burgers claim, no one in Britain ( England at least) calls pakis asians. When we say asian we mean east asians. So when the media refers to muslims as asians it’s not surprising that some low info people will be confused.

Impossible. The british think asian means muslim.

Don't you lynch niggers down there?

fuck gooks

Niggers are not people. Asians are.

You can't hear anything being said.

Guarantee the Koreans have just picked up on the nig strategy of yelling racist

t. aussie surfbro about to go for a wave

you jelly brah

What seriously? With all the Muslim and nigger problems they've got in the UK and especially London, being upset about an Asian guy is one of the last things these guys should get stuck up on, are you fucking serious? Calling it now, it's staged.

> Anglos

They are lucky as Anglos is rare in London now

Whites asking to get genocided

Surprisingly, no.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CALL THOSE PAKIS '''''ASIANS'''''''

>asian
you mean paki?

You sure it wasn't a Muslim who dished out the beating?

fuck em up mohammed, just the british ones though. try that here and we'll go cronulla on your ass

It was wrong, but i totally understand the British young people. They vote for Brexit but the foreigners keep going there.
But there's something really funny about the Brexit and the "British" identity.
If you studdy history, then you are going to realise that UK was the first multicultural multiracial country in the world. Celts was the native while all the rest nordic romans etc. came later and occupy the land.

its becuause they are middle class chinese people. they cant even imagine acting like this: they are civillized people who keep to themselves.
Brightonian scum are truly niggers.

>Brighton
>Major city

i fucking hate chavs

Yeah, you're retarded, m8

Just realize she has had surgery and is wearing mounds of makeup man.

They're too scared to do it to the Muslims taking over the country so they attack harmless Asians

You ever think maybe that particular asian gentleman was just a dick? Maybe he said something that caused them to kick his ass.

Not everything is a race thing. Also white people do love asians

>didn't even knock him down or broke the glass
when i got smashed with a vodka bottle i blacked out for like 30 seconds and went to the hospital to close the wound and they did such a shitty job that i had to come back so they could take glass fragments out of my fucking skin.

this
op is a faggot. You can kill all those subhumans anyways
they are better, but not humans, keep trying

Honestly just nigger scum with white skin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CALLING SANDNIGGERS ASIANS MADE PEOPLE HATE REAL ASIANS

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

am i right or wrong? faggots like this are miles too scared to fight against pakis or nigs, so they are taking it out on defenceless chinese to feel hard.
my experience of brightonians are that they are cucks and cowards.

also:
UoS? what year did you graduate lad?

True, can't argue with that

Asians immigrants in the U.S. make up about 6% of the U.S. population but contribute way more than ghetto trash and mexicans. They are extremely respectful of Western culture compared to other races.

this, asians are yellow jews fuck all foreigners

>shoeless farmer soccer monkey casting judgement on who is human and who isn't

wew fucking lad

Nooooo. Retarded Brits. You need to beat up arabs not asians. God damn, south koreans and japanese people should be our allies against subhumans ..

No. Romans set up shop then fucked off. No genetic impact. The nordics settled a bit up north then got blown the fuck out. Surprisingly little genetic impact. Normans just replaced the nobility so no one cares. Only the angles and saxons made a big impact and then only in England. The English are a mix of natives and later germanics.

We know dude. But the Brits like the rest Europeans have serious problems with the migrant flows.

Wtf I love *nglos now

Apparantly the altercation started with the bottle guy throwing wine over him unprovoked and the asian guy confronted him for it.

But there is a chance. He's obviously a rich boy and likely had a big ego. The Chinese students in Brighton are fucking ridiculous. Loads of nouveau riche mainland kids driving sports cars around campus and flaunting their Armani jackets

Likely just a difference of living in the amount of geographical space we each do. I know what you're saying but it probably would seem like a city to a suburban and/rural American retard. We kinda manspread over the land on this side of the pond cause there's so much of it and we can.

Are you actually defending nigger behavior? Only niggers get violent when their feelings get hurt.

wrong gayreek

It's funny this kinda aggressive racism never happens in Japan(probably in other Asian countries too),
but fucking Whiteys have a nerve to say that Asians are the most racist.

anglos are inbred savages no better than arabs or niggers

Says the Argie

>No. Romans set up shop then fucked off. No genetic impact

Romans actually prevail and unite the Kingdom. That bitch over there the so called Queen has Roman blood. Brits with blonde hair = nords, British with black or brown hair (mostly from London have brown and black with roman noses.

Awww fuck asians, too. Who even gives a shit anymore? We're supposed to sort out which non-whites are ok and which need nuked? Fuck that.

I was merely pointing out its most likely an altercation that had nothing to do with race.

I didnt even watch the video I just dont like race baiting

I'll bottle ya, ya slanty fook

>wrong gayreek
You call me gayreek while you are the fags of Europe who promoting holosexuality dumb asshole.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain

doesnt justify getting glassed you mong. i saw the same thing you describe, but still, they never caused me any grief. if anything they just get constantly bullied for no reason at all. this vid will fuck up UoS bigly. which actually is a good thing desu.

I call false flag. Libshits are doing this sort of false flag more often now that regular Hey Rabbi type stuff isn't believable anymore.

Bollocks mate. Everywhere on the UK pakis and indians are referred to as asians. Slants are called orientals or "Chinese", rarely Asians to avoid confusion with pakis.

Also everyone knows its brown skins who gang rape girls... newspapers print front pages clearly showing the brown Asian gangs.