Black user here. Why the fuck is it so impossible to find attractive black women that don't act and speak like niggers...

Black user here. Why the fuck is it so impossible to find attractive black women that don't act and speak like niggers? All the conservative black women are ugly as fuck. The only other race I'm attracted to are Asians and they avoid me like the plague. Fml tb h. You whitebois think you have it hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok&t=250s
youtube.com/watch?v=HcnwJyFcQsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black user here.
Fuck off.

bix nood

Like my gf?

I saw Lethal Weapon. When you threw out family values there was no turning back.

BLEACHED

how big is your BBC?

No not like her. She's got a shit-tier face m8.

Stop trying to act white.

Roughly 5.8 in. My mom is white though, so I don't really count.

qt3.14

she's a qt m8
but to answer your question, my guess is the 72% single motherhood rate
I had a shitty father and it fucked me up good for many years, no father at all is even worse

>black
>5.8 inches
JUST

LITTLE

On a more serious note, high IQ black women aren't that different from other high IQ women.
You can't wife one without money and or incredible good looks.

because if they have hot bodies, nobody gives a shit how they act or talk.

look for ethiopians

Impressive! Very nice!

ask your genetic capability maybe it knows the answer

Where the fuck do Ethiopians live? Other than Ethiopia obviously.

I had a fuckbuddy who was a chubby (no not landwhale) half black girl with a really cute face back in college. she took good care of herself and was really nice to cuddle up and fall asleep with after sex. she was so soft and smelled nice. I miss her tbqh.

here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok&t=250s

Good looking and smart black women know not to fuck around with niggas. Not saying you're a "nigga" per se but their experience with blackmen as a whole tends to push them towards whites, latinos, and asians.
The woman I'm with is mixed and hates black guys with a passion and is quick to bust the BBC myth.

>All the conservative black women are ugly as fu-

that looks like oreowriter from youtube

Let me prove you wrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcnwJyFcQsM

You need to go to Brazil or the Caribbean, or east Africa. There you will find what you seek.

>black

what the fuck are you on about? I guess I'm blessed. I am surrounded by smoking hot black girls that are so much fun to hang out with. They all speak very clearly and are genuinely nice looking.

would smash

AYY LMAO

There are big communities in a few cities. Oakland is one place but I know a few other cities have them. It's an older form of christianity they practice, closer to orthodox christian.

Fat and bone structure. The image you posted is thin and has a more white bone structure.
Generally no one wants the black women. Do you think you're attracted to them because you're black? Why Asians?

She's fucking based - right>?

>Why the fuck is it so impossible to find attractive black women that don't act and speak like niggers?

because you live in America where all the black people are ugly from hundreds of years of dysgenetic slave breeding practices and none of you have any fathers so you all have shit personalities, if you want a nice and cute black girl I would suggest finding a first generation African immigrant

I can see you are already contemplating rape. What a nigger. The only thing going in your favor is that when they do the rape kit on your victim, there will not be much damage from your 5 inch LBC.

annoying youtube nigger

Well they're niggers and so are you. How exactly do you expect them to treat you?!
On a side note, I've always found black women to be good company. Even the ones I wasn't fucking.

Most of the black 'men' in your situation have already turned gay on the DL. Just go with it faggot.

I'm gonna rape your roastie mom just like your father did, you whiteboi cuck. Also, 5 inches is average.

I found one beautiful girl that talked like a white girl. But she rather date middle class black guys who were thug wannabee's so things didn't work out even though there was a slight chemistry. She'd rather date dark skinned young men instead of a light skinned mixed minority like myself. Feels batman.

Than what triggers me is White Women who talk black and act black when they are clearly caucasion and they don't have to fall into any stereotypes of "ghetto" or "trailer trash". I feel like the world is messed up. They made "ghetto" cool in the middle class masses. While actual blue collar workers and people who actually struggle to stay out of prison and jail and avoid criminal activities look lame and shitty.

No wonder you can't get woman
Tiny nigger can't compete with Aryan Ubermench.

Joel Robinson voice: DO WHAT I DO
give up on society
improve yourself
YOU are the only thing you completely control
Exercise that control to the fullest
You will find like-minded people gravitating to you

If a .45 blows a niggers skull out before he can get a scream out, does it make any difference. Nope, just a dead nigger, ahem, sorry, dead 'average' nigger.

North phoenix in Arizona just got invaded with a bunch of ugly fat ghetto niggers in the past 6 months. But before that and there still are....solid middle class blacks here. Not many but very decent looking, polite, generally just decent human beings. I don't know where you are from but in my area there a quite a few black women that would met your criteria. I'm moving now Obvisouly. But I have to wait a year for my job to have me back in the states before I can sell the house. But then good ones are still here. I assume they will slowly leave over the next several years. These slimy looking white niggers and black niggers that suddenly showed up are going to drive every decent person out.

you aren't black you faggot and there are plenty of smart black women kys

10/10 would be betray my race for

you can smell the coco butter coming off of her

>Asian girls would literally kill each other to sit on my dick
>not attracted to them
>only attracted to my own white wimminz
>they would rather get aids from Jamal

no one is happy OP. The grass is greener absolutely nowhere....

>stooping so low you fucking a fucking baboon bantu, not even a fucking ethiopian or egyptian or ANYTHING caucasoid

Even Khoi-sans are better than fucking west african bantu niggers. That bitch in the photo is ugly as fuck and the guy looks like a fag.

Don't call me n*gger. Not cool, man.

My boss is an attractive, smart black woman who went to Stanford

>my mom is white

kek, probably an anglo or celt too

>they would rather get aids from Jamal
Not true user. Stop falling for memes.

Little dick loser beta faggot NIGGER

Qt black girls that smell like coco butter is great

It's better than trailer trash white girls that smell like dog

You are on Sup Forums everyone is a nigger and a faggot. We are all faggot nigger anons here. At least at some point everyone here gets called those things. If you can't handle it, leave.

>Cuz black girls who are attractive aren't *really* black

>U mad black boi?

you would kick that hottie out of bed if she started saying 'damn whyte boi you gots da mad dik pumpin skills and i gotta sucks yo dik nao bix noooooooooooood'? LIAR!

white user here, I'm looking for this as well.

Nigger

These guys are ruthless man. Should of went to /r9k/ maybe you'd get actual advice kek.

>Black user here. Why the fuck is it so impossible to find attractive black women that don't act and speak like niggers?

Because they're taken.

Marchisio?

>All the conservative black women are ugly as fuck

Are you retarded? The hottest black women are almost invariably conservative. Look harder.

>t. white guy dating hot, successful conservative black girl

What do you mean?

the only black girl i would fuck

She's cute af if real.

or Canada. No black women talk like that here, unless they're wannabees who consume too much American culture

BASED
>7/10 would wife instantly

I would gorilla fuck both of them

>lel
/thread

Pic related is one reason. I believe these stats are around 5 years old, it's probably much worse now.

and that movie is 30 years old
it was clear back then

Yeah that's not what I said or meant. Look at the bright skin colour, straight hair and blue/grey eyes, how can you just call that person black when it's an obvious mix? Maybe ever more % non-black than actually black. There's some truth in what you said though, generally black people who have no/little Indo-European mixture in them tend to be regarded as less attractive.

When your black woman, being fat is just being "thick". And that's why a lot of people keep the pounds. Not enough weight shaming