Bleach

Was it actually a story about the bad guy winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitty Fukia lost. LOST.

>Fukia
What did he mean by this?

the good side is bland
the bad guys actually have clear motivations

Aizen wanted to get rid of the system where the fucked up corpse of the king would hold shitty realities instead of just one unified thing

Yhwach only wanted a world where nobody would be afraid of dying, break the cycle of souls into a single line stretching forever.

Fuckia.

The bad guy got cucked out of both endings of Bleach, so I'd say no.

Aizen got cucked by Urahara shenanigans.

Yhwach got cucked by WSJ.

Fuck ya

Aizen did nothing wrong.

Bleach is the Mass Effect of anime.

Are spoilers confirmed or not? Who really won? It better be Rukia.

Orihime won, confirmed.

>he doesn't know

After the disappointment this arc has been, the ending fits, sad to say. If he wanted to leave a legacy on how to fail as a story teller, he succeeded.

They are not confirmed, but we have no other spoilers to discuss either.

>The bad guys actually have clear motivations

manwithbat.tiff

Man, compared to the end of Naruto which felt like a big party, this just all feels depressing

Exactly what renji did to Rukia.

>mfw when fake spoilers
>MORE sand than bedore

No one except Landwhales are happy about this. Even from a non shipper perspective, it was a horrendous final arc.

Because best girl didnt win

>mfw 3 AM

Well, time to go. You guys keep an eye out for pictures.

>Bleach (END, Live Action Film Announcement)
Cut my life into pieces

>Yhwach only wanted a world where nobody would be afraid of dying
>kills friend and foe alike without a second thought
lol yeah sure

Fake spoilers until we get scans or raw. I'll be pissed as fuck of Orihime wins, though. She doesn't deserve to win at all when she have completely shit interactions and development to have her end up with Ichigo. Rukia doesn't need a romantic end, just comrade/bro end with Ichigo would be fine.

At this point, how likely are fake spoilers

Because it is.

if*

Yonkou confirmed them, stay in denial IRcucks.

>That's a pure retarded thing to do. Acting like dumb kid.
Indeed. Hell I almost believed what he said back then had it not been for how ridiculous it sounded. But it was kinda funny since the FT fan base was getting pretty annoying pestering him for spoilers every second.

You are literally retarded. That's what we got - a comrade/bro end.

You're just one mad motherfucker.

In Naruto, both girls won their respective main ships. There wasn't much to shitpost in that regard except for trolls and haters trying to piss off the alternative ships.

Fuck, who knows. People say that the spoiler was originally posted in a joke 2ch thread long before it was officially released which would make them likely fake, but it would be one hell of a troll by the provider/

These arent even his spoilers

Not his spoilers, and the last time he trusted this guy he wound up asserting that 685 was the final chapter.

No denial, just furious.

Seeing how he posted part of the cover, he confirmed these before putting them on his page.

>the last time he trusted this guy he wound up asserting that 685 was the final chapter.
That time the last info was wrong, yes. But the rest of the text spoiler was right that time too.

Shipperfags sure are obnoxious. Who the fuck cares. People should be mad at the unresolved plots instead.

Bleach should have ended after Aizen's demise.

Fucking this. This ending is a joke

All the threads are full of people being mad at those. Even the 2ch threads are.

We've had weeks to rage about all the plots Kubo will never resolve, now we're taking the last bit of catharsis he's giving us in the form of shipfag tears.

>People mad about plot holes
I'm a jojo reader and you don't know what's a true plot hole

So you don't realize that posting part of the cover doesn't prove anything?

The issue isn't if someone really has the magazine, it's if that someone is telling the truth.

>mfw everyone dies in Part 6
Kill Araki desu, how can people read this

>spoiler provider always provides real spoiler
>shares spoiler translated by a friend of his while proving that he has the magazine to verify it
>it must be fake!
IRcuck logic.

Again, that doesn't prove he isn't rusing us.

Honestly I doubt it, but it would be really tempting to do.

Finally awake and the first thing I read is "rukia lost" shit. This can't be right? I mean I don't even want her to win that badly, I just don't want Orihime to win either. Someone post the damn spoilers please.

>Again, that doesn't prove he isn't rusing us.
When did he ever ruse us? Even when he said Bleach would end in 685, it was a mistake and not intentionally misleading. Unlike anyone else, he has credibility.

>has photo evidence
>wont post pics

>Naruto ended
>Well, "ended"
>Bleach ended

Are we getting a Boruto equivalent? It seems Jump just won't let their precious "big 3" die

Aizen is in prison again, he didn't win.

>this happens literally every week

Emporio didn't die though.

I dropped 3 years ago, the fuck happened
when is the last chapter being released?

Chad a Boxer

>These fists don't exist to hurt people, they exist to make me money

This isn't a normal week. Also Yonkou doesn't have the actual magazine, just a shot of the cover.

Not posting picture proof of this is trolling, even if it's real.

>The shittiest survived
Wew

>Never shows grown up Shizuka
>Moves on to reboot setting

ARAKI

Wait, is everyone talking about this one?

Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates 10 years later

Ywhach reiatsu just vanished

10 year time skip

Orihime a house wife & Ichigo's wife
They have a son, Kurosaki Kazu

Renji & Rukia get married
They daughter is called Abarai Ichika

Chad becomes a world champion boxer
Uryuu a doctor

Karin gets BIG TITS
Yuzu is flat

Aizen got back in the chair

Harribel still in rape dungeon

END

>Halibel still in rape dungeon
what the fuck? how do people take this seriously?

>This isn't a normal week. Also Yonkou doesn't have the actual magazine, just a shot of the cover.
It literally is. Why do you think we got spoiler on Wednesday like always?

>Not posting picture proof of this is trolling, even if it's real.
No, it's not. It proves that he is doing the same as always.

Emporio literally saves part 6, he's one of the best childs in jojo and he saves jolyne ass a lot of times

And he also killed Pucci, rebooting the universe for real.

Go to Yonkou's site faggot for the real ones.

>implying shipperfags getting blown out isn't something to celebrate

>Boruto
>relevant

It's not even done by Kishimoto. Neither the art nor the story. He's preparing his new manga now.

There's a few reasons for that

-Naruto was ending with an actual not rushed ending
-The Last was getting hype. All that was needed was the bomb of the last chapter for a cherry on top
-It's fucking Naruto, the manga that was Sup Forums's go to "fuck off" manga that we had a weird on and off relationship for years. It was practically the end of an era of Sup Forums's culture

Bleach is rushed, has no movie or shipping to really get hype about unless you're a girl and wasn't really a public enemy. Not to mention that the manga had been terrible for years but this latest arc was basically all of Kubo's problems turned up to 11

Part 6 is shit though

>t. animeonly tumblrfag

Surprisingly any feelings I may have for the ending of Bleach have suddenly be kicked to the curb by the new feelings of 'what in the actual nine hells is this' feeling at Konami right now.

"3. He messed up, and unintentionally gave too much meaningful development to IchiRuki throughout the majority of the manga. Then IchiHime ended up being too difficult for him to realistically develop. But he still wanted IchiHime, so how do you do it? A time-skip. From what I understand, characters sometimes get away from the author, and almost act on their own. If this is the case with IchiRuki and IchiHime, his only solution would be to forcefully canonize them through a large time-skip. This would also give some meaning to him completely leaving out IchiRuki in the last arc. He needed to separate the two characters for an incredibly long time, then have them interact with his intended partners so it'd lessen the impact of his true end. This essentially means he intentionally killed the IchiRuki bond in favor of shallow pairing fodder."

This is LITERALLY like looking into a mirror back in time.

The fuck? I think a lot of bleach fans already aware that all those unsolved plots will never be solved in the final chapter to be begin with. Seriously, how can you do with 19 pages to close up all those unsolved plots? Even Jesus will have a really hard time to do that in Bible.

Konami is shit.
They're the Kubo of game industry

I thought he would resolve them. I believed he wouldn't have polluted it with shipping shit.

>Bleach is our TPP
It fits.

I don't know what to say f a m, I'm still feeling a bit uneasy over the fact it's ending. Oh well, if Kubo is kubo enough to get his boruto started next year then hopefully I can see Aunt(?) Tatsuki training little Ichikai to kick ass with karate

You think Tatsuki and Ichigo screwed around a little when Orihime is not around? I know they would

You haven't seen it have you? Their newest Metal Gear.

At least he will resolve Aizen, Quincy, & Ichigo issues. I'm very happy with that spoiler (I'm Orihimefag), but I don't believe it.
I mean come on? A Kid? That just too far.

Who is the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance of Bleach?

You mean Kazui? Ichika is Rukia's kid with Renji.

Kishimoto did it so Kubo who's worse than him picked that route as well.

Bleach Rising Revengeance: Never
God i want a hack'n slash game for bleach with crazy shit like MGR.

Sorry, but Kubo is still better than Kishimoto, even though the Big 3 are the lowest form of entertainment.

Just go to google and WTF
youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40
THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KONAMI?

Source is reliable though.

I fucking got it switched, thanks user

>Sorry, but Kubo is still better than Kishimoto
This is the real meltdown right here.

God what the fuck. I watched plenty of anime that didn't manage to finish their story in season one because they weren't popular enough to get a second season. However how in fucks sake am I feeling even more dissatisfied and empty after knowing how Bleach ends? Seriously Kubo didn't even fucking try to solve the mess he left behind by for example giving Halibel at least one panel or making Aizen the new soulking while at least trying to explain some shit around the entity itself but this? I'm seriously stunned right now. This is a new level of bad and it finally for ever solves the discussion as to if Naruto is better or worse than Bleach.
Kinda hoped for Rukia to win the Ichibowl but I was always aware that it was delusional to hope for this. This ship already sunk when Orihime confessed before going to mexico. Sure its sad because she's just a plain bad character but it was still obvious as fuck for her to win.

It's what you'd expect, right?
I don't really see how the ending could be any different.

IchiRuki shipperfags detected. HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA

I don't care about Bleach or Naruto or One Piece, much less these stupid shipping wars, but Naruto is still the worst of the Big 3.

Most of Naruto's unsolved plots (especially the main one) has been solved in the previous chapters, unlike Bleach. So, it's no problem if Kishi pick 'the kids' route in the final chapter.

I expected the worst and I still feel let down. What the fuck is wrong with me? It's still hard to swallow. He didn't explain anything at all.

More like anger and confusion. This ending goes against everything KUBO built up. Ishida promised never to be a doctor. Chad promised never to use his fists for personal gain and now he's a champion boxer. The kids of ichihime and renruki have absolute fanfic tier names and none of it makes sense anyway. What happened to the captains ceremony? It's a complete detachment from last chapters normalcy. It's fake. Yonkou is bullshitting hard.

It was until Kubo decided to fuck us in the ass by simply not ending his manga.

>survive being raided by the La Li Lu Le Lo
>get teleported to a shit game
Would have chosen death, Boss.

Jolyne > any female Bleach character

stepping stones

Sure, kid, that's why Sup Forums loved the last Naruto arc so much while Bleach threads got like 1/4 of the posters filled with shipping shit samefags.
Go drink bleach if you love it so much.

Are you seriously defending Naruto? This shitposting couldn't be more obvious. You're embarassing.