Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc

So, has anyone else realized that there is a hidden person we haven't met yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

us19.chatzy.com/88207967285182#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Togami is number 16. He's just running late.

My god! You're right! How could we all have been so blind?!

And why can't Weedman be 16th?

Because "weedman" as you put it,is not part of the final killing game

Would you let Monaca put her hands all over you?

>The monokuma on the screen was just an AI made by FF that got hacked by Monaca.

When was it detailed that anyone other than Izuru had viruses to create an artificial monokuma on the TV? I know this is may be small point but with every other monokuma reveal in the series has been in person, not on screen.

Also, I take back some of what I said before, she certainly has at least one monokuma maid at her disposal in the control room with her, this is interesting considering that Komaru has the original controller! Which would give Monaca all the more reason to just send that unit in person to start the game rather than broadcast it on a tv to them.

It's possible that she did use this unit to kill Gekkogahara and those guards to impersonate Gekko and infiltrate the base herself. Otherwise she wouldn't have any reason to kill the guards and raise the alarm of the Foundation.

>streaming

What's the name of Teruteru's haircut?

It's a weird variant of a pompadour

>Virtually no monokuma being a dick in Future

I think I might try a somewhat toned-down version.

Holy shit, what a shitty OP image.

Anyway, can someone edit this to relate to Hajime/Juzo? You'd be my hero

Meant to include this

>Press ESC to pay respects

You mean a pompadour?

Also, I understand them redesigning Teruteru from this. He would've gotten too many fans.

I still don't get why they'd put such a huge hint at the very beginning of the anime.
Unless it's going to be wrong of course

Undercut pompadour?
Man this beta is way hotter than the handsome french one and the final one.

>COULD BE THE KILLER
Kizakura
Munakata
Miaya/Monaca
16th participant
>PROBABLY ISN'T THE KILLER
Kirigiri
Mitarai
>ISN'T THE KILLER
Naegi
Asahina
Ruruka
Juzo
Everyone who's dead

Note that this isn't about who the mastermind is, it's about who the killer is. I'm betting there's a mastermind as well as the killer.

Kirigiri wouldn't kill anyone,it's like you didn't play the first game at all.

Yeah, people would have appreciated him hitting on everyone rather than it being creepy and gross as it's intended to be.

nah with this design

Intro of the anime and Monokuma seem to count him in as participants. He is just left outisde the building.

kirijunko

For the best waifu

Why isn't there a comic that stars a pregnant genderbent Togami where everyone of her friends ask her what happens and she scoffs and looks at Naegi and says "Tell them, Naegi." And Naegi goes blue.

That's just stupid, Junko is done for.
The only way she would back is by being a ghost since ghosts are canon in DR.

>best waifu
you misspelled "most likely to bite your dick off because lol despair"

I love that smile

>generic pretty boy

>handsome chef with macho/italian/delinquent aesthetic and good fashion sense

The choice is obvious.

>being this much in denial

All of the beta designs are better.

The 16th is Junko

>shitty mondo 2.0 design
no

Theres only one hole she has teeth in

us19.chatzy.com/88207967285182#0

Password is Hope

How would Hajime handle beta Chiaki?

No, the 16th is obviously Hijirihara.

>mfw people still dont believe it

Not even the best ass.

motorboat

who's the head of 13th division? do you think whoever it is has some relevance as to why asahina is staying alive?

Funny maymay, friend xdd

Chiaki Nanami, the 13th branch head lying hidden somewhere in the Future Foundation headquarters. The one they call the Ultimate Waifubait. Watch out for her.

Thanks for linking absolute cancer

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the attacker all along was possessed by Junko haunting the building as a ghost. We've seen it happen before.

Who is that?

It's Chiaki who came for despair, that's why she started with her teacher.

A sex RP? really? what are we 12?

I want to kiss her lips.

Kinda looks like Chihiro's mom. And another beta Chiaki looks like an actual female Chihiro.

>when you torture-suicide just right

Was it Komaeda who made that damn good strawberry pie?

look at your other post, bro. you replied to the wrong post.

What are you even talking about

>avatarfagging shippingcancer Sup Forumsermin Junkofag is back
Abandon thread.

No way in hell. He can't even make milkshakes.

>Kinda looks like Chihiro's mom.

Whoops

13th division doesn't have a confirmed leader,in fact, Aoi is the only known member

Akane

He is always somewhere user. Be it on th /vg/ thread, the Sup Forums thread or the Sup Forums thread.
This is like Tales of symphonia. One must suffer for the other to flourish. We must endure it for our brothers

Ultimate Sinner

Seriously? Sure she looks more like a gymnast but then again she looks too smart to be Akane.

Probably because Akane originally wasn't intended to be a literal retard

Now all we need is a girl who's the Ultimate Food Critic, then this guy would be hilarious again

She's beautiful.
Why didn't she appear in AE with her husband? I-is she dead?

I made this some time ago

Give them back.

Akane was the main rival in beta Danganronpa 2. She had a way different role even when her design was mostly finalized.

Neat, players would have freaked out during her FTEs though, always expecting a reveal that would never come.

Akane wasn't originally a gymnast. She was the antagonist and was given a title that translates to either sinner or criminal. She was supposed to be the antagonist of the game. The name Owari even means "end" while Hajime is "beginning".

>Mfw I realize that Munakata is Naegi if he did everything wrong after his love interest died

Kirigiri is next

Hey you're the one who left them here, no need to pout.

Thank ya

Need an edit of Hajime riding the bike and running into him

Alright I know it's fun to make ZTD memes but if it turns out being this shit I swear to God Kodaka i will end you.

>that autistic time travel theory

I would rather beleive that weedman is the mastermind since before Danganronpa Zero

Next to die.

So did Nagito get the role she was going to play, or was he still mostly the same?

I wouldn't even be mad it was an anime all along.

It would fit that image perfectly, after all Aoi is the titty monster, not Kirigiri.

>That user that thought he was smart for getting it was a dream
Cringy

Mikan/Aoi you mean.
Aoi already won in one ending.

B-but you were the one who pushed them on me

Have you seen the new art? Turns out Kirigiri was holding out on us the whole time. Her chest isn't Aoi-tier but it's pretty fucking substantial.

COMPLEX
O
M
P
L
E
X

999's true ending is retarded btw

MIND

HACK

They probably took her out because she was a third wheel to the Hajime/Nagito dynamic.

Dont lose hope though, rejected designs tend to show up in later installments.

Heres one of Komaru's beta designs that ended up in V3 for example.

thanks famalam

Tsumaranai.

How long until the people in the game find out about Monaca? I want her to show up on Gekko's screen and talk to people.

It's zero escape's best ending, you know.