White Pride Change my Life for the Better

Being a white nationalist truly improve my greatly

I was a fat atheist with not much care about the world other than myself however as further I went into the rabbit hole further I realize that there is more to great land

I realize how much whites are killing themselves off.
So I one of the first I did was to find out where I came. where did my ansetors branch off and what was their story. I also took a Dna test and found out my genes came mostly from Eastern and Southern Europe. I constantly did European research on the history, culture and the ethic genetic make up of Europe over time. I also did a lot of research my native pagan faith of my ansetors as was others and slowly adapt to their beliefs and traditions with research to back it up. I embrace the the swastika as the symbol of my people.

Then I took a good look at myself and realized if I want to defend my people. I need to start with myself, so I hit gym and decided to lose weight but why stop there, I need to reshape and sculp my body as an image of a warrior, changed my diet, adopted traditional values and rejected jewry. As well now I want plans to have 3-5 children, for that reason I also started dating women (nothing serious but a Start). I even bought a handmade sword migration sword and have plans to learn the ways of the sword. Even started learning the language of my old country.

Ever since then my whole life keeps turning itself self around thanks to s white self improvment

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts

Have you ever tried any psychedelics?

but how can you take pride in something that is unrelated to you and you took no part in?

you were literally just born, you didn't achieve anything doing that. How can you take the work of others as a personal accomplishment?

Take your LARP wheel and go back to cripplechan.

>le vacuum person meme

You pathetic pile of garbage. We are all the sum of the choices that came before us. When those choices our forebears made are honorable and desirable, we venerate them though our actions in the now, and appreciate our forebears for providing us these opportunities based on their prior work that laid our foundations for us.

Please, fucking kill yourself and end your worthless, superficial life immediately.

cripplechan is completely over-run by Christcuck retards like yourself. Perhaps you should return there.

Nationalism is not about taking credit for things you have not accomplished, it is about carrying on the torch passed down to you by your ancestors. Alternatively you could be an atomized consumer in a post-national shopping mall country and base your identity solely around the products you consume. Whatever floats your boat

>base your identity solely around the products you consume.

i.e. historical materialism AKA the Marxist worldview

Burn it down.

>overrun with christians
yeah no it's filled with edgeitarians like yourself

>reddit spacing

All Semitic cancer shall be consigned to oblivion.

what is that circle things? i have seen it around but dont know what it is

The fire rises, Brother.

imagine being so useless in your own life that the works of others is what you choose to take pride in

Nope, and never will

>learn the ways of the sword
fag

Fuck off you cracker. The white race is no longer the most superior race on the planet. The white race is dying. You have weak genes, weak minds and weak blood. Your technology is created by Asians, your companies are run by woman, your weapons are manufactured by Europeans, your oil is Arab. The white race is done for. Face the music

inb4
>ur just a random individual that randomly got born in X country and nothing you see around you is actually yours therefore you shouldn't take pride in it lol nothing matters dude lmao

What is ancestry, history, community, family and nation for 6 million fucking dollars

This shit is normal. Hell, even the Korean exchange students that attended my school expressed pride for their people and nation. Everyone thought they were crazy but it's to be expected from Cuknadians that unironically get their identity from a shitty fast food joint and liberal platitudes.

>the most important thing you can do for the white race is keep yourself in order

I love when people say this. Just do your own thing and ignore the fact the immigration numbers not even including illegals or refugees is set at a specific number and race of people who designed to phase out whites over several decades. That's not even counting non replacement level white birth rates vs non white birth rates which are all well above replacement level. That's also not counting the massive race mixing campaign promoted on all forms of media which takes another chunk of the dwindling white population. Or the fact non whites literally get paid by white taxes to have more children and out breed them and use social programs they haven't paid into and don't deserve for free. The list goes on.
tldr whites are fucked.

Nice pasta bro

So what, I'm learning a traditional fighting style that was once used by my forefathers

>I embrace the swastika as the symbol of my people

Fuck off Bill.

Imagine being so worthless that you don't even have a cultural identity or heritage and exist as nothing more than a vacuous "individual" who is nothing more than a bourgeois consumer droid with a bone to pick against people more successful than you.

Seriously, commit suicide at your earliest opportunity.

Why not?

>my edginess will kill christianity

I mean Im happy for you man but why the hell are you and all the other white nationalists a bunch of autistic. "learn the way of the sword" I imagine you were part of the larp club :l am I the only non autistic normal ass dude on here or am I just as dumb for believing yuo fuckers are normal

pagan edgetard cringe

it's a form of disolution that hits both right wing and left wing nutjobs, the only reason I am still here at this point is because the far right wants to kill communists

It's a "Ride the Tiger" kind of attitude. You have to realize that your brothers have become weak and will die either way. The only thing you can control is yourself, unless you have the means to save all of us. If that's the case, I implore you do it.

meant delusion

It's a small part of it, so he's not entirely "wrong". What we need now is action and solidarity more than anything.

Communists are the real capitalists.

Nah nigger, more like

>Cuckstianity will die out among whites because it's antithetical to our interests

I don't have to do anything but watch is burn itself out and become a religion of niggers, spics, and asians.

It won't be a white man's religion much longer at all, fortunately.

Mannerbunds are neccessary. However you quite right in understanding the futility of mass movements in this day and age

>how can you take pride in something that is unrelated to you
You're the result of a thousand lovers going back aeons. The result of them overcoming every single disease, war, and famine thrown at them. They live through you. You live through your children and their children. Nothing is unrelated. So long as we have children, the cycle is never broken.

I am not part of any club I'm just doing it for myself

This is the best copypasta. I've been living this for 2 years now and it's to the point where girls approach me now.

White nationalism is for faggots. If you can’t compete with so-called lesser races in the job market and with women then maybe you’re the one who should get out

It's not about competition in the market you fucking lolbertardian imbecile. It's about not having to live around or with them at all because they're undesirable.

Great for you people say the same thing about woo woo cults and religions and becoming vegan this thread is cancer

Imagine being black or a muslim and not even having that. Envy is not beautiful, user.

Says the kekistani

>went from a gaytheist to a fagan
You got worse and you're still a gaytheist you retard.

>whites will go back to worshiping trees because christanity which keep whites from turning into a woodland africa during the dark ages goes against our interests

>Got worse
Losing weight and building muscle as well taking care of myself. How is that worse just because I follow Paganism rather Christianity. You really need to set your priority straight

What is the the Roman empire

>your soul is still damned
>worshiping icons rather then following a religion
>not seeing the true self and rather becoming the icon you worship

a corpse one which fell to decadence faggotry and weakness, without christianity we'd become a bunch of savage barbarians no better then niggers

Photo location?

Yeah i feel great We're creating something that's way better.

Tl;dr

Hey, here's a Self-improvement tip for NEETS: Instead of making a schedule, which is too hard to stick to for people who have trouble staying disciplined, create a task cue without any kind of time deadline. It's been working for me really well, and maybe it can for you. This is what mine is like:

1)Clean room (First thing after waking up)
2)Do really important, pressing work, such as forms, emails, resumes, etc (at least 3 hours)
3)Creative work such as writing
4)Break time (This is when I go on Sup Forums, check news, yes reddit too) This usually brings me to around dinner.
5)Exercise
6)Infrequent chores, such as vacuuming, laundry, shaving my head etc.
7)Long term goals, such as networking, side projects, and learning/reading etc.
8)Break again before bed (trying to eliminate this one eventually)

It's worked really well for me, and stopped me from spending so much time on the internet--I was doing full days on the internet at one point, and I suspect I'm not the only one. You can, of course, do different schedules (exercise instead of creative work, or whatever). But I highly recommend cleaning first. It sucks the first couple of days, but then only takes 10 minutes. I think that's why Peterson is so adamant about it. There's this higher meaning involved with cleaning, like a metaphor about how if you maintain effort every day life becomes easier. (It's important in Buddhism too) Anyhow, good luck anons, self-improvement is a good goal and my very simple system has really helped me these last few weeks. Maybe it can help you too.

Get a gun. Something practical so your wife is not raped ny vagrants WITH guns.