Serious, non-edgy question:

La David Johnson's family already gets $500,000 thanks to the servicemembers' group life insurance (SGLI) policy. Just like all the other Gold Star families.

Why TF are they putting up a GoFundMe for a million more???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1XCf9gEu7E
youtube.com/watch?v=MZHApWO7U34
youtube.com/watch?v=HY6R90N5uvU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4cO9GkWPTo
youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY
youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY
military.com/money/insurance/supplemental-life-insurance/life-insurance-basics-part-1.html
military.com/education/money-for-school/dependents-educational-assistance-dea.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True if big

Name your kid La (((Name))) you forfeit any and all legal, financial, even constitutional rights.

Because shitlibs are paypigs who love giving their money to black pepo

I just realized how absurd this situation is. We send niggers thousands of miles around the world to fight other niggers, and we pay millions of dollar for this.

Once the first person ongofundme made tons of money from being a charity case, then everyone else will want to do it as well. 1 million is a far greater sum than would be needed as a present value investment for any sort of college that these kids would be going to. 100k a piece invested today at their age would cover any and all expenses 15-18 years from now.

Remember, there was that old lady bus monitor who was made fun of on cell phone video by middle schoolers and cried about it.....she raised 700k from gofundme.

If you have a sob story and have no shame, then get onto gofundme and make your money.

This. If you're non-white and you aren't cashing in, you're fucking retarded. Just go online and claim someone called you a racial slur, set up a go-fund-me, profit.

fucking kek

Why the fuck do you care if a football nigger kneels before a bullshit game?

yall clearly dont understand the mind of a black man

youtube.com/watch?v=P1XCf9gEu7E

youtube.com/watch?v=MZHApWO7U34

youtube.com/watch?v=HY6R90N5uvU

youtube.com/watch?v=S4cO9GkWPTo

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

Wrong thread user

WE WUZ KANGS! WE WUZ LITERAL KANGZ

You also cannot be a white male if you expect sympathy.

Because niggers are beggars

Show me a nigger that doesn't have a victim complex.

>be black in america
>be black and in the army
>get fund from the government like all blacks do
>ask for more funds because you are ungrateful shipstockers
>use gofundme money to buy weed and make horrible music on soundcloud

4 words
youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY

They had the GoFundMe set up quick fast and in a hurry. What a fucking set up

The niggers mother is glad hes dead

>Why TF are they putting up a GoFundMe for a million more???

Uh, you posted the picture and you're asking this question?

If it makes you feel any better they'll be broke in 3 or 4 years. Time after time it's proven when people come into large sums of money they have no idea how to handle it. See lottery winners and the majority of retired NFL and NBA players.

We have a winner.

Dont worry dude, only leftists are giving their money to these monkeys. The monkeys will blow that money faster than they can say the alphabet which will actually put the money into the hands of Republican small business owners.

Literally nothing of value was lost in this entire situation and theres even money in it for Republicans

quick rundown about this negro soldier?

Wrong. There is a 100,000 death gratuity payment. The SGLI is optional and is incremental based on preference and is up to 400,000.

>get keeled in action
>trump calls he momma
>momma claims trump disrespek her gud boi
>no transcript or recording of the call, just her word through another negress congresswoman
>gofundme profits

wat did trump said bout her boi?

Virtually no one opts out of SGLI, and the total amount (including death gratuity) does equal 500K.

"In addition to SGLI, the appropriate surviving family member also receives an additional $100,000 Service Death Gratuity from the Department of Defensive, bringing the total coverage for a servicemember up to $500,000."

military.com/money/insurance/supplemental-life-insurance/life-insurance-basics-part-1.html

They always are. It's called the ghetto-lottery for a reason.

Sgt Johnson was not a nigger. He was an American patriot who died a hero.

he knew what he signed up for

>Dey claim he'un said "he knew what he was getting into."
Probably the one line in a bunch of groveling apologies and respect for her boy, but just enough to cash in on. Or he never said it at all. There's no evidence and none is needed. Nigress already cashed in.

that's it?
his mama is overreacting, all soldiers know that they have a big chance in dying in war.

Shut up, nigger. Support-nogs are the laziest scum.

Who also knew what he signed up for.

Lmao fucking morons. Anyone who enters the army should know they will possibly not come out alive. It’s fucking common sense. Plus you fucking faggot “veterans” are a joke. Seriously.

>Who also knew what he signed up for.
Exactly. He signed up knowing full well he might die for his country. Heroic.

david johnson was a nigger, but he was a cool nigger. i'm from miami and he was pretty degenerate down here, but he was a good man for the most part

Obviously, from birth most only represent more gibs. At least this one tried to make something of itself. Better there than in turf wars or any other excuse nogs have to gig each other over.

>100k a piece invested today at their age would cover any and all expenses 15-18 years from now.
>investing
>in 2017
Wew, just spend it all on bitcoin and mining machines, infinite currency until it gets shut down and we resort to physical strength as currency again.

Pretty much every nigger just signs up for gibsmedats

Lmao your fucking soldiers are not patriots. They are a joke. Notice go the USA has the highest death toll in the army? Your methods suck. Your training sucks and your army sucks.

beats me, people can get offended over anything
to be fair though, her kid did just die, she's probably being emotional as fuck
i also don't doubt that the media was out hounding everyone involved until they found a story

The GoFundMe is for college scholarship? BULLSHIT.

In addition to SGLI, each of the kids already qualifies for 45 months of paid college tuition through the Survivors and Dependents Education Assistance program through VA.

military.com/education/money-for-school/dependents-educational-assistance-dea.html

They're FUCKING FRAUDS

it's a crackpot negress who has realized she can make money off her son's death and is taking complete advantage of it

Niggers being offended is a cottage industry in America. White liberals literally fall over themselves to pay gibs.

This

>Notice go the USA has the highest death toll in the army?
? no

>tfw I recognize that pic cuz went through odd phase where I watched nothing but videos of stolen valor fucktards getting called out on their bullshit
>mfw not even in the military

I also watched a bunch of videos of paintball and airsoft tards getting into fights. I think deep down i want to get violent but have yet to be presented with an opportunity with little to none consequences

Your Aussie contrarianism just solidifies my belief that I am right.

lol i knew this kid, but let me break it down for u so yall know

soldiers automatically get 100k called death gratuity , that money is for nothing but funeral expenses ie burying your body, getting your family to your funeral, etc.what ever you dont use goes back to uncle sam

sgli is not mandatory it varies from 0-500k
so in conclusion niggers being niggers

The 48 hours.

>>sgli is not mandatory it varies from 0-500k
this, he probably opted out of it for the extra $20 a paycheck

I kept mine maxed at 400. Ppl getting kia pretty regularly in Kandahar in 2010 lol.

t. combat engineer

You must define "gibs" for some of the backwards foreigners

haha yeah your friendly s1 here

For the same reason Michael Brown's family had a public and physical fight over t-shirt sales.

thats where he died lol and where we will be going soon :)

niggers

>non-whites are inferior for relying on gibs
>non-whites are retarded if they aren't begging for gibs

Damned if they do, damned if they don't, eh?

>I think deep down I want to get violent but have yet to be presented with an opportunity with little to none consequences
Nov 4th is coming, user.
I remember I was once wearing a German camo parka with everything else civvies, and this moron tried to confront me about Stolen Valor (which never applies to wearing one thing), so I broke out some high school German until he left.

His kids get the GI Bill too, the GoFundMe is a scam

But, I'm not going to stop white liberals from wasting their money

Jealous. Lol. They stayed at KAF.

Someone ought to get into their gofundme page and just cancel the campaign and remove all account info. Fuck these fucking niggers.

fk yeah deployment is our chill time, aint gotta do shit till someone dies lol

Lol. Our S1 was pretty chill. I had to go in there when we were at KAF for Intel shit. I was at a small base.

The only good nigger is a dead one. This holds especially true for his mother, who will profit nicely off the lies and death.

Dude SGLI is cheap as fuck. I think I was paying like $20 a month for $500,000 in life insurance. You'd have to be an ultra turbo nigger to not buy that shit especially if you've got any chance of being deployed to a dangerous area.

>Trump gets liberals to love the troops and donate to them and their families
88D GO

i dont get it, because even if he said that i understood it to mean

"He knew what he was getting into, but he was brave enough to go anyway"

Am i a racist?

That doesn't make you racist but you should be. This whole thing is a scam that's a total disgrace to that little nigger and it cheapens the sacrifices he made to market his mixed tape in the home land.

1 adopt unwanted niggers from state care
2 mk ultra them to fuck up throwing grenades
3??????
4 profit

Did Trump really insult him or is it another case of fake news?

You can tell it's fake news. The statement is not even disrespectful, and the fuckwit democrat pushing this whole thing is Maxine Waters 2.0.

Because crowd sourced gibs is the ultimate leftist entitlement.

There's even a petition going around to waive the 8% fee for crowd sourced beggars from CA wildfires

>tfw FREE money isn't enough, gotta get that extra 8% FREE
>8% that your crowd sourced begging platform uses to stay in business
>tfw leftists will burn everything they touch

Exactly.....while CONUS one can chose to pay l little to nothing at all, the max payout in case of war is revised before deploying and it's in the members' best interest to max it all the way.

Goddamn, fucking niggers, I'm literally busting my ass getting another BS because my first degree sucked ass, and these fucking niggers get 500k? It's obvious this bitch never even spoke to Trump! It's a publicity stunt. Goddamn, I wish I could have 500k ;_;

I can't tell if you need to go back to Mexico or Plebbit

1. Vets tend to be the worst welfare queens. In fairness, I dont think that was the case here.

2. In this case, it seems to be the more common case of everyone wanting to trade off vets and military. We have built up government workers with guns to be god like icons so badly now that its starting to hold parity with idols in religion. So you arent supposed to question anything vet related and just blindly give money to whatever the cause, and its a form of virtue signalling for some of the saddest types of people, and I mean really tragic people who need some sort of relevance to feel any connection to society. Its complicated. Wounded Warriors is one of the worst scams going, last I heard.

You see it with cops now too. And right wing media is the worst. The other day I heard some ass hats asking for me to donate a fucking car for cops. Almost as bad as whatever kike (oh yes, the hebes are deep in the charity racket) put on some kids demanding money for AIDS, cancer and leukemia all at once. They are just shameless. One was even accepting donations of fucking real estate.

PATRIOTISM! FREEDOM!"" Niggas be panhandling muthafuckas for their fucking houses now.

The more removed the charity, the worse it is. If you want to help people, genuinely find someone to directly help. The holidays are coming and these pricks will be out panhandling. Their poor get so little of the actual collection value. United Way is a huge scam too, practically a cartel. Even churches are in on it.

Oh, and those clothes boxes you see everywhere implying they help the needy...

Yeah, I know a guy in the business. They get picked through by employees that bulk ship the stuff to Africa and Asia for their little bazaars over there. Its all retail. All you are doing is sorting your trash for someone else to get paid off of. Nobody is giving the poor shit anymore.

Find someone yourself and help them, but stay away from these scumbag charities.