Message to Chicago Area Anons

So it looks like a bunch of Antifags are going to be occupying the Loop as part of the nationwide commie plague set to occur on November 4. The site where they'll be protesting at is at Federal Plaza on Dearborn, which is two blocks west of State Street and the DePaul University Loop Campus. In fact, some antifags were handing out flyers at the corner of State and Jackson.

So to all anons that live in the Chicago metropolitan area, now is the time to stock up on your MAGA hats, shirts, flags, Pepes, etc. and mark you calendars. And since this is Antifa we're dealing with, be sure to cover yourself in protective gear in case things go violent. And if they do and you're about to get assaulted, run towards any police officer you see and let them know. Hopefully Chicago PD can take care of those communist faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYp1JgwotXU
youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds like a fun time for the whole family.

I'm surprised it's not a weekday. I avoid the city like the plague Thursday through sunday.

i would be outnumbered if i went to this though. i would probably go just to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYp1JgwotXU

Lol it's definitely gonna be that. CPD don't fuck around.

I can’t control my anger very well and I’m too set in my ways to be thrown in a cell.

they'll be too busy for this shit.

1. Pretend your Antifa. dress up in all black clothing, and show up
2. Bring flags of China and Soviet Union. Covered up of course.
3. Protest with them until things get heated, then uncover said flags at most heated moment when cell phones are recording
4. You have now accomplished a successful psy-op and now are a Sup Forums legend

So do we have a shot? Will we make Antifa look more like the nigger faggots they are?

Also, is there a dedicated pol server for all things like counter protests against antifa, ways to shut down the HWNDU stream, etc.?

THIS.
Also, photograph & video any antifa faces and post them to Twitter (at ) Chicago p.d.

pfft

Don't go. Just let them harass Innocents and make asses of themselves.

that's probably what's gonna happen in all honesty.

No, you don't show up to their stupid as fuck rallies you LARPing morons. Let the police deal with them. Showing up to protest other peoples gatherings is what Antifa does, not us.

>thinking the CPD is there to do anything but protect the federal NOC agents in their masks and round up anyone trying to stop them from obstructing society
do you even know who rahmstein is?

I'm going there to take pics for /cpd/ threads and recording video. Thinking of running a livestream, get a little cash in donations.

Be antifa
Go to Chicago
GET SHOT BY NIGGERS

barf.

>stock up on your MAGA hats, shirts, flags, Pepes, etc.

Don't get any of these things.

It figures, Chicago finally gets a happening right after I leave.

tempted to head down with my camera gear and a "press" badge

Do not listen this is a trap to get people for them to fight.
Don't go let them look like the asshole they are

If you are going to watch take video and take pictures of antifa, try to find them before they mask up.

U-ugh lads, it’s not antifa you need to worry about in chiraq.

Tell what is left of the Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords that a lot fat stupid white chicks and white homos will be at said location. Sit back and watch the melee.

Why didn't they schedule it for today, 100th anniversary of the October revolution. Fucking commies can't do anything right

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

They bring their own Soviet Union flags

They already fly commie flags.