Where did he go, Sup Forums?

Where did he go, Sup Forums?

ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_ph.php?ModuleId=10007176&MediaId=4052

I ain't clicking that shit nigger. Say what it is.

I gottcha senpai

its a shopped picture of whats shown in the webm adding a jew, the official politically correct picture

It's a webm, grandpa. Sort of like the gifs you may remember.

>be a jew
>survive getting gassed six times

>be a jew
>climb a 80 foot tall pile of human ash and die in a nazi acid pond

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs, escape in a pile of clothes

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death in the holocaust

>be a jew
>get raped by specially trained nazi rape dogs

you fucken nazi bastards. you fucken worthless basement dwelling neckbearded "I just stiffed mom for the rent" nazi fucken assholes

you think this is funny, you think jews are somehow monsters, that jews aren't people and that that evil little nazi prick adolf "dindu nuffin" ... well fuck you all

My poor grandparents, Avi and Sara Sphinktorlikur were murdered by nazis, burned alive in the publishing business. They published a small german children's modelling magazine, very popular with other jews at the time. Sara often baked sweets for starving german children in exchange for posing. The magazine was very popular with other jews at the time.
Nazi fucken brownshirt bastards labelled them "degenarates" and burned them alive.

You fucken bastards. six million jews, poof up in smoke, ..... and your laughing. Fuck you all

>be a jew
>get thrown into the "bears and eagles" cage by hitler

I bet he has some terrible fibromyalgia though.

holy fuck what the fuck no way god fucking dammit

They already had hungry skeletons bodies to the ceiling. what difference would they have hoped one more lanklet could have made for the history books?

plz more

>be jew
>get turned into a jewess ladyboi by the nazis