Would Sup Forums rather their daughter marry a black man or there son marry another gay man?

Would Sup Forums rather their daughter marry a black man or there son marry another gay man?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would rather my gay black son marry my daughter

In both cases there children would be dead to me, but at least if my son were to be a fag there would be fewer niggers running around.

>my wifes gay black son
ftfy

Depends if the black guy acts like a degenerate gang banging nigger I suppose. If he is a nigger than I would rather have my son marry another man because I could just disown him afterwards.

I would kill myself at the airport.

I'd take a gay son over negro grandchildren.

I don't believe in gay marriage, but I'd rather have a gay son than a coalburning daughter.

son gay man obviously
miscegenation is disgusting

Neither.

I have nothing against gays, his boyfriend would go through the same intimidation tatics my daughter would. I could also just kill the black kid. It'd be easy to get away with. Look honey Jamal got shot in a gang shooting, that's what happens. Date a white dude next time.

no grandchildren>black grandchildren

Son marry another gay man, at least my son could still possibly reproduce in one of those weird ways.
My daughter marrying a black man ends my lineage's usefulness.

Gay son, easily

TAKE A COCK, GET A SHOCK
A
K
E

A

C
O
C
K

G
E
T

A

S
H
O
C
K

Death to traitors!

I'll take zero grandchildren over nigger grandchildren.

only if i can join my son and his bull :^)

Either way seems the baby will not be of the white

Simply disown either of them and keep the good one?

“A son’s a son until he takes a wife, a daughter’s a daughter all of her life, which may not be long if she marries a nigger.”

the only correct answer.

>Another gay man
You mean he's been married to other gay men before?

rather he marry a gay that way he might inseminate a lesbian couple and my line will still carry on.

Both are disgusting, but 2 dudes in love seems more natural than fucking an ape nigger.

Gay, for sure. Imagine having nigger in-laws and mixed race grandkids.

I would want a gay son so he can get his ass ate and feel good. Make him adopt a white baby and steer it in the right direction.

Put homosexual (mentally ill) son in reeducation program and get him the mental healthcare he needs to fix him.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If my son married a Douglas Murray I might be OK with it. But some screaming faggot? Disown.

I'd let my daughter marry a black if he was smart, educated, drug and crime free and came from several generations of parents who stayed married....but who am I kidding that would be like a unicorn...

>Make him adopt a white baby
>Wanting white kids to get molested
>Get his ass ate
Nigger detected

or kill the nigger and then rape my daughter to keep her bloodline pure Aryan.

I’d rather have a gay son.

>have a gay son & some daughter that end our family line

>have a coalburner for a daughter that I can disown while my good son keeps our line going with many children

Gee idk hard to decide

fucking this

Unironically yes. I hate the faggots the most.

Exterminating all 4 would quickly cleanse the gene pool.

All fathers of white girls should show their daughters a photo of DeNiro's kids.

I'd rather my son marry a gay assuming he wasn't a commie faggot. The only thing worse than niggers who take are the commies who give to the niggers.

The true answer is to fuck your daughter and let the nigger rape your gay son to death and then force it to suicide by cop, the ones you called.
Thus you achieve the perfect result: white kids + dead gay + dead nigger

>their daughter
>there son

How could you possibly...

better a fag son, than treason, so doubt

An-cap drug user.

They never do this though, gays and lesbians usually hate each other, since dykes are such insufferable cunts to be around. It's more likely they will adopt a chinese girl, or whatever is the fashionable adoption choice at the moment. I guess having your last name going to a chink is better than a negro.

I would rather gas the kikes and start a race war

cuck

Neither, both get honor killed.

>Gay son=no grandchildren
>Gay son+surrogate mother=white grandchildren
>daughter+nigger=grandnigglets, which I will inevitably be expected to pay for and raise

Gay son>Coalburning daughter

this

first post truly is the best post

Gay son.

Two white gays marrying each other could still create white children through 'lavender marriages', or lavender non-marriages with lesbians now that gay marriage is legal.

Daughter marry black guy. Gays(reprobates) should die.

fags cant reproduce, the answer is obvious

Option 3.

you are 10000% right sir

I'd rather my roastie daughter married a nigger so i could disinherit and disown her for making such a retarded decision. I would rather my line pass though a male. On the other hand if my son was willing to have children with a surrgette and then raised by me I would prefer that.

>They never do this though, gays and lesbians usually hate each other, since dykes are such insufferable cunts to be around. It's more likely they will adopt a chinese girl, or whatever is the fashionable adoption choice at the moment. I guess having your last name going to a chink is better than a negro.

I don't know of Leonard Cohen's daughter is lesbian, but Rufus Wainwain is gay, eventually married his boyfriend, and Rufus had a white kid with Cohen's white daughter.

Increasingly, human gays are waking up to the fact that negroes kill gays and are ugly.

Gay. All day any day. Niggers are not complete humans. They are the missing link. And with an average IQ of 80, they do nothing to contribute to the gene pool. With very few exceptions. And ANY white girl who lays with a monkey ALWAYS, ALWAYS ALWAYS has daddy issues and has been molested or raped. No normal sane white girl wants a filthy pavement ape.

You must be a closet fag yourself.

*citation needed

taser dummy detected

If you hate gays more than niggers, you are a self loathing closet faggot. Because gays do nothing to you. Niggers are the single biggest threat to health and safety in America. That’s a statistical, and irrefutable fact.

archive.is/LRe05

Like your grandchildren aren't going to be born deep into the singularity. They'll probably be a species you can't comprehend.

Can I have both?

I mean think about it if you have a gay son you have almost no chance that they will get a white girl pregnant. If you have a traitor daughter then she is going to have at least one nig kid. However she could have white children afterwords.

mulatto grandchildren are better than none

No. You're a huge vagina if you allow any of these things happen, especially if it's because their mother allows it. Never allow a woman to dictate, you're only setting yourself up to be a cuck. Next thing you know if you allow your daughter to do that, your wife will be banging Tyrone too, or even worse.

trips of truth

That's a 1 out of 100+ chance, good luck!

Fag son is better, i can always make another. Drown any daughters tho

Gays and niggers go hand in hand. There shouldn't be more hate, but there should be equal.

Either is fine, as long as the black man is well educated and well-mannered; and the gay man is also well-educated and well-mannered. Though I'd prefer my son to have a child through a surrogate so that my genetic line is passed on instead of just adopting someones children.

Honestly, I'd rather my son be a faggot than have nigger grandchildren.
So long as he doesn't act feminine.

I would rather an Asian and forego either of these problems.

Both are single handedly representative of degeneracy. You'd rather "this or that" does not cut it, you have to be openly against both of them, period.

I would take the gay son. At least he can use his sperm and hire a surrogate.

*average libertarian being a closet pedophile*

my white little sister marry with my wife's black son.

I'm pretty sure we're all against both here.
The OP asked a valid question. At least with a faggot as a son, I could always have another, or he could donate his sperm.

I wish I had a gay black daddy

The Bible says if you are a sodomite you should be put to death. The Bible also says if a woman lies down with a beast she should be put to death.

Race mixing is the most destructive form of degeneracy.
The destructive effect of gay people is really exaggerated, I think. It definitely doesn't compare to race mixing.
Better to not have kids than to be a race traitor, and create mongrels.
That is disgusting, and when women are fucked by other races, that humiliates her people.

I would rather honor kill them

Good point.
Biblically speaking, sodomites are lower than niggers.
Daniel Carver says it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc

Reminds me of that Volvo ad with Bin Laden and the ice queen in it. Fucking globalists.

i've only got a son, i'd be disappointed to say the least. i'd see it more as my failure, i think. i'd make sure he knew i disapproved, but if he doesn't know by the age of majority, again it's on me. but i'd still be his father and all that entails. unless he was really faggy.
also while i was relieved to have a son, in a lot of ways i'd like to have a few daughters. raise them right, send some decent young women out into the world. i think females are more malleable as youths.

Murder the nigger, the faggots and the mudshark. Then commit sudoku for being a fucking awful father.