Bleach

How do you feel anout this man and his contribution to manga?

I enjoy his trolling.

keep posting
the spoilers from yonkou are fake

great simple elegant use of black and white
but that's about it

Has there ever been a shounen author who didn't write shitty pairings and didn't shoehorn the romance at the very end?

Toriyama had at least 4 pairing done before the ending, even if significant parts were off-screen.

Of all the popular mangaka in the world, I'm pretty sure we're not gonna see any Bleach ripoffs anytime soon.

The closest was Soul Eater and that ended anyway

So did Kubo just created the biggest plot hole by not telling us who was the new soul king ?

New soul king was inside you all along, it's the heart.

Tits always win.

Contribution?
He went from a BIG3 although the bronze to fucking obscurity

Fuck him

He's shit and i'm glad its over, haven't even read it since that chapter where yawch stole all the sternrighters power. I'm not even sure what drove me to that point, everything during the aizen fight and after just felt so damn stupid.

nah, some mangas got cancelled ever more violently than that.

Kubo is an ass, and WJS won't be working with him again
t. Eiichiro Oda

Hasn't watched Bleach in like 300 eps are you telling me he ends up with that Ginger chick?
I always thought the show was about him and Rukia fighting demons or something.

All this time I thought his asspulls were amusing after Bleach turned into trash around Hueco Mundo arc but this is taking it too far. Have you no shame Kubo?

>Has there ever been a shounen author who didn't write shitty pairings and didn't shoehorn the romance at the very end?

So far One Piece has been completely devoid of romance except for one sided stuff played up for laughs.

>devoid of romance
What is Man x Adventure?
What is the name of the first chapter of the manga again?

People seem to think that Oda will shoehorn Luffy/Hancock at the end and they may well be right. But only if Oda goes the timeskip route.

At least Oda wants to get published again

The use of the word romance in "Romance Dawn" is a different definition than the one I was using and you know it. The word's meaning has drifted over time leaving it with several definitions. In the most commonly used sense of stories revolving around love and romantic relationships One Piece is devoid or romance, in the older sense of heroic exploits it's more or less a central part of the manga.

But you knew exactly what I meant and just wanted to be contrary.

city hunter had a good romance at the core of its narrative

He was too good for shonen jump
After i read the last chapter i will drink myself until i pass out to in a hopeless attemp to supress my sorrow.
I might quit anime and manga altogether.

His designs are neat and the world building is okay. He sucks at using that world to tell a story or develop deep characters.

Well, it's Kubo being Kubo till the very end, this guy is based as fuck.

Always thought he should only do art and let somebody else write the story.

>Chad's whole character is that he's a gentle giant who fights to protect his friends
>now beats people up live on tv for money

sasuga kubo

>there are people who think kishimoto is better

Kubo is the hero Manga needs. He doesn't give a fuck, he wastes a dozen chapters on a fight that gets resolved off-screen and leaves so many threads open, one could make a carpet out of it.
Praise Kubo, peace be upon him.

He proved that even if your manga goes completely to shit, people will still hang on for years because they liked it in the beginning and want to see how it ends. Kishi showed this too, of course.

Made me ship something for the first time.
Tore my expectations to threads.
I will never ship again.

You played me good Kubo.
You played me good

He's genius. His wild ride is really wild.

>not klubo'd
come on user

>Kubo telling the editors to fuck off
Wew

He was trying to teach people a lesson about fandom all along. We shouldn't have doubted him.

That's not even a plot hole.

He probably inspires kids by talking about how he used to be a delinquent and they should use their skills productively instead of beating each other in the streets.

This and them talking about never seeing Hisagi's bankai was pure gold.