Origin of the white race

Neanderthal DNA Changed the Way Modern Humans Look
science.howstuffworks.com/life/evolution/neanderthal-dna-changed-way-modern-humans-look.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=200s&v=FO1CwnIsC00
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_9878.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=99sE4Ra9x8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?t=200s&v=FO1CwnIsC00 very important video

Get that degeneracy off my screen

Because this is Sup Forums, I thought I'd throw in some (probably) shit theory: Semites are Neandertals:

johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/

Wait, wait - you should know that it's real science that the Middle East was a hotspot of Neandertals. But the above link is still probably pretty crap.

you realise that the neanderthal admixture is only found in 2-4% of the population, and 95% of people don't have any neanderthals in their bloodlines?

Hyperboreans from the stars colonized the earth, before one Aryan became corrupted by the forces of chaos (now worshipped by Jews, recognized as the Jotunn or Satan) and bred with animals, debasing and desecrating his holy race and forming the lesser races. When Ragnarok comes, the spirit of Hitler will enter the person with the purest Hyperborean DNA and purge the earth of its impurities.

50% of human is also banana, I guess we're bananas too

Did Neanderthal DNA make modern white women into BBC seeking thots?

whites came from mars around the time of its destruction

Nope, race mixing goyim hating devil worshiping kikes and luciferians did that white guilt and rap music

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_9878.shtml

Yep. Neanderthal DNA admixture made humans look archaic and psychologically turned them into psychopaths. It created jews

Mars used to have a more advanced civilization than Earth.

Did you know Europeans are actually the blue eyed "Gods" that Mayans and Egyptians worshiped? Did you know the Europeans are actually from Mars? They are the leftovers from after Mars was destroyed. They fled to Earth thousands of years ago. That is why whites muscle density and why our body clock is different. Whites are used to Mar's time, not Earth's. That is the reason we are very different than every other race. They literally brought civilization to Earth, from Mars.

Both planets Mars and Earth were given life by a ET Species 'god' with a little G.

This is the truth, believe it or not. This is our history. We need to get to Mars.

Whites came from Mars. Blue and Green eyes by the way. But blue eyes were always royalty / upper class. They were designed that way. Mars was destroyed. A few hundred fled Mars to Antarctica. At the time, it was not ice. A meteor hit around the great lakes, melted the ice and cause a great flood, and they had to flee again to Europe without their technology and had to start over. Under Antarctica is a lot of crazy shit.

But kikes destroyed Mars so you goys are trapped on Hebrew earth. How come white race even recover?

Neanderthal DNA is why whites and Asians are so superior. I have 3.6% myself.

Neanderthal mixed humans are the meek that will inherit the Earth from the more animalistic homo sapiens who aren't part neanderthal. Smarter. Kinder. Stronger. No longer taken advantage of.

>When Ragnarok comes, the spirit of Hitler will enter the person with the purest Hyperborean DNA and purge the earth of its impurities.

Hitler was an avatar of Vishnu so I would argue its not the spirit of Hitler but regardless you are correct. The earth will be purified, the great cycle of time will finally reset, and once again we will have on earth a great golden age where the order of the divine is manifest in the world.

While it is understood that only the great wheel of time can restore the golden age it is the responsibility of all of the men against time, those who live in that golden age despite being trapped in the present to to fight against the agents of decay. It matters not how hopeless the fight because that is our duty. To try and make the impossible a reality.

Nikola Tesla believed this (and also thought Martian ghosts possessed people here on Earth).

>anything I dont like is degeneracy
>longing to become normie prude cucks from the 50's
>that fucking flag

Why are you even here?

That isn't remotely true, where in the fuck did you hear that?

Where's your argument, dude weed lmao?

you will never find the missing link because they dont exist these were test runs, neanderthals are the most well known because they were the most successful

no

>masculine waist to hip ratio

way off base.

related

youtube.com/watch?v=99sE4Ra9x8M

All humans outside of sub-Saharan Africa have Neanderthal admixture. That's why native sub-Saharan Africans should not be considered human.

It is not out of question.
There are some jews who look exactly like neanderthals

jews are weak and feeble, they look that way from inbreeding. The Neanderthal separates the uber from the inferior.

this

The DNA evolution meme is pseudo-science

jesus christ this place is filled with 99% of the dumbest cunts on the planet dribbling shit

Mfw full blood assyrian

I'm pretty sure i have a lot of neanderthal dna because i kinda look like one

*posts a cromag*

Why are you here? Why waste your time even posting that? You shame no one.

based

It's all laid out in the bible, these other races are corrupted beasts.

Different Annunaki mated with their genetic creations and directly sired the Master Race.

If you do enough yoga and clear energy blockages, you will sprout wings. Genetics are everything and the key to consciousness.

Michael Cremo Forbidden Archaeology

hahahahah those shitty muscle insertions and terrible stature
truly subhuman, the babylonians should have killed you and all your subhuman orthodox christian brothers

idk he looks normal to me

Nuggets with no white blood are (or any non nugget blood) are subhuman

Not sure if bait, anyways, im not a gymrat unlike 98% of pol, my most intense exercises would be walking uphill