Childhood is idolising Yusuke. Adulthood is realising Kuwabara makes more sense

Childhood is idolising Yusuke. Adulthood is realising Kuwabara makes more sense.

Kurama is better than both.

I hate how Kuwabara became the Joey Wheeler of the series.

Childhood is thinking that Sensui was the deepest anti-villain. Adulthood is realizing that Younger Toguro had more subtle characterization despite appearances.

And that's becoming gay.

I've never watched Yugioh. What's wrong with him?

>A mulberry is a tree, Kuwabara is a man and I'll prove it!

>We all have to die when our time comes,
but if we do our dutie we don't got regrets,
so taste a little piece of my sword Toguro.

Uh, I guess I was an adult at 13 already.

Kuwabara is my favourite in th show, it's also why Okuyasu is my favourite in Diamond is Unbreakable.

To be fair everyone is Kuwabara.

Decent character reduced to comic relief that jobs to everyone important.

though still has more focus and character than the other two side characters

could be worse

>Yugioh

He was sorta vital for the Black Chapters arc.

Sensui is the most emo motherfucker in the history of anime and manga.

The seven personalities thing was pretty silly.

Kuwabara was always my fave.

Also we can all agree the dub was pretty top notch

Even as a teen I didn't want to acknowledge it for being so dumb. One of them being female didn't help either.

He was a meruem-tier villain until this reveal
I think the fucking editors were like "lol togashi this villain is too mature and dark just make him crazy xD"

>And make him like a super sayajin.

It was a reference to the Seven-headed serpent with ten crowns from the Bible. Sensui's birthday is 6/6/60. He's the antichrist trying to plunge the world into a lake of fire.

Yusuke and the gang are the four horsemen. Yusuke, the bow; Kuwabara, the sword; Kurama, the scales that weigh the barley; Hiei, death, and "hell followed him" (Hiei can control the darkness flame from the lowest pit of hell). Kuwabara having the dimension sword is a poetic reference to "the power to take peace from men."

And by that I mean because Kuwabara is the only one able to open the gates to hell.

I know I was not on the nose enough for you all, but you will pretend you got it anyway.

Wasn't he the only one out of the three to actually kill some niggas. Pretty sure Hiei and Kurama jobbed to all the big nasties later in the series. Also he got with best girl.

Makes sense since Sensui was kinda like Lucifer going against God.

Nah, he didn't got Bulma.

>we can all agree
I literally can't since I've never watched the english dub.

Why?

Gay, but more mature.

I'm not murrikan?

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURAMESHI

I really digged Sensui as character. I'm a sucker for villains with a death wish.

Oh, well alright.

He'd look better without the stray hair. I read the manga and don't remember it.

I think Yu Yu Hakusho was the only shonen I didn't grow to hate as an adult.
I think the major difference is that Urameshi wasn't a super strong wish fulfillment character right out of the gate. He had to fight in a tournament, just so he could get trained and even after that the kid kept having to push himself. If he were a Shonen protagonist today he'd probably just be the strongest by default and never have his teenage mindset challenged.

...and have a harem. Because waifus.

>I think Yu Yu Hakusho was the only shonen I didn't grow to hate
And Dragon Ball Z, I don't care how dumb it gets but I love me some DBZ.

Dropped the series after Kuwabara didn't win the selection training from that old lady early in the series. I knew it'd end up as a bullshit shonen that just goes to suck off MC-kun at every turn. For as little I watched that show, Kuwabara was the best

You missed out user, Kuwabara gets way better after that.

I feel like the show has potential for a remake that fixes the third and fourth seasons (especially the ending). But then I know if it did get one it'd strip most of the 90s influence (including designs and art style) and probably lose at lot of the vibe it had

I might give it another go, but I don't like the main character at all. He's already fulfilled a couple tropes I really don't like. I only really liked Kuwabara

Kuwabara become the most important character of the series because he apparently have the strongest sword in their verse.(spirit sword asspull)

You're not exactly correct since at the end it was revealed that he was the descendant of the strongest demon king.

But he didn't "win" any fights after that reveak so it's sorta okay.

There's actually a real life account of a woman who had multiple personalities due to childhood abuse, some of them were even male. Psychologically speaking, it's actually possible.

That didn't really contribute anything to his early series achievements though, he worked his ass off training with genkai.

>Childhood is idolizing Yusuke or Hiei.
>Adolescence is realizing Kuwabara makes more sense
>Adulthood is realizing Kurama is the best

The demon awakening was actually a pretty silly idea. Did he become immortal after that? Since demons live thousands of years, that means he will out live Keiko and Kuwabara?

Not really considering Kurama is a genius and so it came naturally to him. Kuwabara turned his life around from being a delinquent to a smart student getting an education. In the end Kuwabara came out on top imho.

>childhood is idolizing Yusuke or Hiei

Fuck you, Hiei has been my husbando since I was 11 years old.

>Psychologically speaking, it's actually possible.
Did you take a class on it? Like I did.

And I don't mean psych 101.

I always thought Yoko Kurama was the coolest dude in the series ever since I saw his first introduction way the fuck back in the Toonami days. No homo; genuinely thought he was a bad-ass motherfucker. And that Elder Toguro fight confirmed it.

>Possesses an innocent child before he is even born
>The child will never be his own person, his body will always be hijacked by this demon
>Best boy

yes

It's a well documented case study, I'd be surprised if your prof never mentioned it in class at least once.

Oh come on, it would be just another beta white knight faggot aka your regular male, but we got a best boy instead.

She did actually. Namely the debate on it being real or not and how people try and prove it.

Was Kuwabara the weekest or the strongest
> Has a sword that can cut through dimensions

Dimension Sword is broken, so not really, he only jobbed hard against Rinku.

SUB OR DUB?

I was confused until I realized you meant Duel Monsters given your use of the dub name.

The dub is legitimately good. But the female seiyuu are way better, though.

Based as fuck. Will there ever be a greater man then Kuwabara?

This

Are there any major difference between the two?

Dub motherfucker.

Yes. They come up with a lot of dialogue in the dub. Not really my thing.

The dub introduces excessive amount of bantz

Yusuke giving Hiei the finger shocked me since I'd never seen it done in 2D before. Script was top notch.

Yes ever since his human heart died and his demon heart awoken he now has demon properties. No demon is immortal, as shown by his father finally dying of old age, but he will definitely outlive all of his human friends, which is why he chose to go back to the human world after the final arc to live with Keiko

Childhood is idolising Yusuke. Adulthood is NOT discussing anime on an internet imageboard.

Did Kuwabara scored with Hiei's imouto?
Did he got mad?

>No demon is immortal, as shown by his father finally dying of old age
Didn't he die from not eating?

You're right. He could've lived for a thousand years more.

In the manga he does, she even goes living with him and his parents in the end.

The dub was better than most, I'm autistic about dubs though so I generally don't like them.

>hxh dump threads died
Fuck, and I miss it already. I have nowhere to go anymore and nobody will welcome me back, I have nothing left. If that's gonna continue I'm gonna start dumping it all over again from the start, I swear to god.

Do it.

I think Yu Yu Hakusho is a lot of wasted potential. The series starts with a cool premise (despite the generic teenage protagonist thing) and an interesting setting that falls to the wayside in favor of generically structured 1 on 1 fighting, complete with a tournament arc that lasts forever.

I wish Togashi had flexed the series' paranormal muscles and his penchant for creepy character designs more thoroughly. As far as battle shonen go it's still mostly solid (up until Yusuke's big demon ancestry reveal which was beyond stupid), but looking back on it, especially with HXH in mind, it's kind of disappointing.

I don't think it was a terrible idea, but I don't think the story did enough with it to really justify it.

The problem was user who was doing it was doing it much too fast. Look at Berserk. The user dumping took their time and wasn't at it 24/7. Which is why they kept going for so long. If the HxH threads where paced better, they'd still be going.

Fuck off nigger HxH is on hiatus again get fucking over it.

Even waiting a day for it was a torture. If it was once per week I'd kill myself.

Wasn't there a movie about this?
It was called Sybil.

Sounds like a medical disorder. Seek a therapist.

How would you have written the Three Kings arc, Sup Forums?

Brutal warfare that the S class demons were meant to use.

Make them go to war. Raizen and Mukuro join forces and annihilate Yomi, but Shura wakes up and beats the shit outta 'em. Final battle is Yusuke and Shura.

Always liked Kuwabara, but will also wing man with Kurama.