Notice translation groups constantly put 'recruiting Japanese -> English translators!' pages in their English manga...

>Notice translation groups constantly put 'recruiting Japanese -> English translators!' pages in their English manga releases

Why would people who can read raws be reading translations?

To confuse the fuck out of you.
Now delete this thread.

But you haven't been able to delete threads in years m8.

You think I dont know that?
Delete yourself

>You think I dont know that?
Your order to delete the thread implies so yes.

>he does not know how to delete a thread
Fucking newfag

▲ ▲

Bored neets that need to feel like they arent totally worthless

Attention.

That pic is a ducking lame attempt at copying the original
I hope you didn't make it

▲ ▲
I never did learn how to do that triforce thing, don't mind me just seeing if this works. Also nice folder title OP.

I'd do it if it's for something I'd love to share with the world, but that's about it. Not even good for a translation resume, since piracy connotations.

Just copy this triforce, user.
  ▲
▲ ▲

I can read at around a high school level, so sometimes it's just simpler to read translations, especially for text-heavy manga, or shit I only barely care about.

> ▲
>▲ ▲

▲ ▲

It costs them virtually nothing, so why not? For a long-running series, someone who started reading three years ago might have learned Japanese in the mean time, and they remember the scanlation group.

I could read raws, but it would require me to look up the meaning of words occasionally. It feels like work. Reading in my native language feels more relaxing.

  ▲
▲ ▲

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]  ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

 ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

vgd

>reading shitty imprecise translations when you could be reading the original AND improving your moon skills

  ▲
▲ ▲

great thread guys really good work keep it up

testing

▲▲

Because the latest chapter raws are often not publicly available, so your options are either: read it translated; hunt for magazine scans on some scanlator IRCs, forums, 2ch or whatever; or wait for tanks to come out AND be scanned which can take months or years if the manga is not that popular.

for a second i thought i clicked Sup Forums

▲▲

why don't alt 255 work? Fuck this gay earth

▲▲
let's try

▲▲

i think i got it

 ▲
▲ ▲

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

▲ ▲

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

  ▲
▲ ▲

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

MOOT IS A KEK

Is this the dank memes thread

no

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ғᴀsᴄɪsᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ᴀᴅᴏʟғ ʜɪᴛʟᴇʀɪɴᴏ. ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴀɢᴀɴᴅᴀ ғɪʟᴍ “sɪᴇɢ ʜᴇɪʟ ʟɪғᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ” ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs sᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇʀɪɴᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴʜᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ.

Newfags can't

⭐⭐

>5th star promotion exam tomorrow
>shitting bricks because my post quality has declined significantly due to drunken shitposting

wat do Sup Forums

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

  ▲
▲ ▲

Probably because it's still easier to read your native language and they'd rather read a decent translation than have to translate everything in-brain. Alternatively, they may be capable of translation but not enough to read at a reasonable pace.

Mods are asleep, post non anime content

>being anything less than 6 stars
Lmao losers

Rawlin

OY VEY ITS ANODA SHOAH

I bet these are e-celeb anime youtubers new type of cancer appeared in Sup Forums who making these shitty threads and this why you see shit like in Sup Forums and the most shittiest quality of posts

It's time to move to 8c

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums has the highest concentration of oldfags. This thread is basically old Sup Forums.

Its seriously been awhile since i've seen a thread like this that is just pure memes without any newfags.

BTW ur a newfag xdD

Maybe there aren't any public raws?

And this one, you seen how he responded so fast? I hit the nerve.

Now fuck off

>translate everything in-brain
That's not how reading in a foreign language works.

SINCE UR A REDDitor hERES some FRESH REDDIT MEMES CUMMMMIUES