We need a cyberpunk nu-fascism. Thin-rimmed black glasses (if needed - but NOT contacts or wide-rimmed black glasses)...

We need a cyberpunk nu-fascism. Thin-rimmed black glasses (if needed - but NOT contacts or wide-rimmed black glasses), slender cute/handsome white males with uniforms, and lots of explosives laid out upon subhumans. I'm visualizing it right now, and it's awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4IHmfOg0t0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry but this would degenerate in to cringey neckbeardism SO fast.

I remember playing Deus Ex.

Nope. Not with me at the helm. It's all about whites.

it already did when I was finished with the first sentence

It's the most logical direction to go. Without that, we will lose everybody. This is not the 1930s or 40s. Brawn is not needed.

Btw, stop going backwards in time and argue this.

I think this would be cool but not as fascism. I am black though and a lot of you seem hateful.

It's the most logical conclusion to come to. Nu-fascism. It simply makes sense.

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I have already discussed the matter with the senator.

I take that he was agreble?

Remember to take your autism pills, Sancho.

Problem is, the only people interested in this sort of thing are people into transhumanism, and that isn't something you see in people nowadays. You may have your bunch of people that follow Ellon Musk, but it doesn't go past that, they don't comprehend the meta of Musk's thoughts. Plus stormfags will find a way to be against it, i remember seeing threats about how they thought it was degenerate because the aryan human body is perfect the way it is and modifying it would mean to lose what makes us hooman and all that crap

Sancho? Nope. I just nailed the new angle. Now Lauren Southern will post a video posting what I just did.

It's not about modifying it. It's about sending everyone back where they need to be. Blacks were brought here by Jews. Mestizos want the Southwestern portion of the US.

They gotta go back and then we'll just take it again. Let's do it. Go from this angle. They gotta go back.

Get pills, against my orders.

I would like to see fascist members of it wearing this.

If this is to become a trend, we need to make sure it can't be appropiated by neckbeards or fedorafags. Anyone who attempts to dress like this, but is fat or dumb looking should be ridiculed, they gotta know their place

I remember people used to re-install it whenever it was mentioned
>cyberpunk
>fascism
Like chalk and cheese

Just know that Richard Spencer is a fucking plant to send Nazism back to the 1930s.

This is me. Just wait. It's going to happen.

>slender cute/handsome white males with uniforms

That sounds fucking faggy as hell user

user Fascism already is cringey neckbeardism

is there such a thing as a kevlar or something bullet proof trench coat? pref level III-a

if it can stop 9mm and lower, youll p much be bullet proof to niggers

It is, but it doesn't matter. That's the point.

>your mind = blown

nu-Roman empire