Is there even a more putrid unlikable non villian character anime character than this mary sue bitch?

Is there even a more putrid unlikable non villian character anime character than this mary sue bitch?

>what is zero no tsukaima.

Asuka

Learn what mary sue means, you retarded Kuronekofag.
Did you even watch the track club episodes?
Saito is a manslut who deserves every punishment.
Kind of a bitch.

Pic unrelated.

Neither one of these is as bad as this cunt she goes beyond simple physical attacks.

>implying mary sue needs to be perfect in literally everything to be a mary sue

>That ep where she writes some awful shitty book and it becomes an anime, then some dude wants to add a man or something and the anime treats like a big deal as if I should feel sorry for this cunt

Kirino is extremely and gets criticized in-universe and develops positively to a loving imouto. You are wrong and should feel wrong.

No.

Sup Forumsermin post. Changing an all-girl cast to haremshit is a fucking big deal.

I think you meant like- and loveable, great and based. That's some low tier bait right there.

extremely shitty*

First of all, she is a Mary Sue who is exceptional at everything she does:
1. Good grades at school
2. Good in sports, so much that an American trainer scouted her
3. Nice looks that get her a job as a teen model
4. She is even a competent writer who got one of her novels transposed in animation.
And she balances all of these things with her hobby as an otaku.

She is an irrealistically flawless character that doesn’t deserve an ounce of pity to begin with.
But that’s just the beginning. She is also a spoiled brat. She mistreats her older brother for no reason at all. She orders him around and doesn’t even thank him most of the time. Her idiot brother goes as far as to prostrate himself in front of the anime crew for her sake. And she barely acknowledges his efforts. I just can’t stand this.

Half of those points are wrong. Fuck off already shitposter.

>Is there even a more putrid unlikable non villian character anime character than this mary sue bitch?

> I actually despise this putrid main mary sue character

Fuck off back to /r9k/ you piece of shit. Why are most people who blindly hate on Kirino cancerous retards?

Found the Kirino fanboy

It's like you're trying to prove me right. Just axe this pathetic shit already mods.

>1. Good grades at school
Easy to do.
>2. Good in sports, so much that an American trainer scouted her
Except that she was the worst runner there. That is why I asked if you watched it.
>3. Nice looks that get her a job as a teen model
She worked on herself, including change of her natural shitty hair color to a more perfect one.
>4. A Kusoneko didn't. Boohoo.
>She mistreats her older brother for no reason at all
Wrong. Watch the anime, or better, read the LN.
>And she barely acknowledges his efforts
She warms up to him and eventually falls in love with him again against her will.

She's also bad at hiding her powerlevel, bad at starting communication with people who have the same hobby, bad at expressing her feelings.

Stop posting 3DPD images and fuck off from our board.

>This whole post

OP = BTFO.

lets make this a kirino thread

There already is one and I'd rather not let a thread this retarded live.

But it's practically what they did to the ghostbusters. I'd feel the same way

what?

Go there and stop bumping this crossboarder shit thread.

see Not OP but the only thing that was actually wrong in his post was "for no reason at all". The rest holds up. She's still a ham handed unbelievable mary sue with no pathos and a horrible personality