What's your argument against same sex marriage?

> Marriage is for the purpose of pro-creation

Implying heterosexual infertile men or women with barren wombs can't get married or two heterosexual people in their 60's who can't reproduce

> Children need to have a mother & a father

Implying gays aren't already allowed to adopt or have access to IVF

> It will lead to things like transgenderism

Implying that hasn't already happened

> It will lead to safe schools

Implying safe schools don't already exist & have done for a few years now

Come on cunts hit me

Other urls found in this thread:

aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/same-sex-parented-families-australia/childrens-wellbeing-same-sex-parented-families
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its gay

It doesn't deserve to exist, so we must kill it by any means necessary. No argument will be given henceforth.

Is that AJ Styles? LOL

>Implying heterosexual infertile men or women with barren wombs can't get married or two heterosexual people in their 60's who can't reproduce

I think that people over 30 shouldn't be able to get married. Infertility is not an outward, apparent trait, so you need to tolerate a few of those substandards getting married. But heterosexual marriage under 30 should be encouraged, to the exclusion of all other (false, reprehensible) types.

theres not enough gas in the world for these degenerate fucks

>I don't like it so it's bad

Is marriage just about creation tho? I though it was more for a stable environment for the child.

Marriage is a religious tradition and according to those religions, it's wrong.

That's all there is to it.

degenerate
sage

> "Facts"

You're joking right? There is zero evidence across most of these claims when explored using proper scientific method.

>I though it was more for a stable environment for the child.

Yes, it does. And old parents and gay parents make for unstable environments, especially since they can't actually conceive those children on their own.

lock them in a sealed room with left-wing activists

let the CO2 they spew out do the job

These studies are riddled with faults in methodology. After the faults were corrected, there was little to no difference between homosexual and hetero couples.

The faults being they were politically inconvenient

The corrections being making them politically convenient

It should not be under the preview of the government.

>sourced proof of degeneracy
>they dont agree with what i feel so they are wrong, ill throw in some words to sound smart, but no sources or facts

fuck off kike, we have gas for you too if you want in

I'd sooner believe peer reviewed publications and government websites then infowars and the federalist in this matter.

aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/same-sex-parented-families-australia/childrens-wellbeing-same-sex-parented-families

>Being almost 50
>Looking like a fat beta 20 year old
>Being named Tucker
i feel bad for that dude he never had a chance

/thread

>Im a "man" and women are shit and so "are" men. Time to whine more
All man hating self hating homophobes in a nut shell

>I'd sooner believe ... government

Of course you would, darling

Mate if you draw conclusions and then start research to arrive at that specific answer, other scientists are gonna call you out on it.

I've looked at all of these studies, and they've been around for a while. A christian research centre does not have as much authority as the journal of behavioural science, because everyone knows they will skim the research to suit their needs.

>some faggot wants to co-own property with his butt buddy
>"well, I guess we better start forcing the Vatican to redefine matrimony"

>eve lays satan
>better call this an apple

>Marriage is for the purpose of procreation
>Protestants actually believe this

Fags shouldn't raise kids so why get married

88% of you are pedos

Okay faggot imagine you organised a gay pride march for gay people to celebrate mental illness then the government steps in and says your gays only parade is very exclusive to everyone who's not gay it needs to be more representative of the population in general so only 3% of the floats in your "gay" parade can have a gay theme the rest are for others who want to have a float in what will now be known as the equality parade

Basically if someone has a thousand year old tradition with a clearly defined meaning you don't change what 97% of the population do to make 3% of gays happy

Plus the std and child abuse factors

Ok freud. Suck an egg. Also a baby dick

Either there is a global push for same sex marriage by (((them))), aimed at ruining western civilisation, or the science is correct.

Occam's razor

wtf are you on about aids monkey?

Truvada

Gross, gay, moral decay.

Probably the biggest event of my life along with Obama's two-terms that lead to peak SJW/degeneracy.

By accepting that marriage can be redefined and fluid through the government it created an incredible slippery slope for condoning and weaponizing all sorts of societal cancer behavior.

End state sanctioned marriage.

>five words
>every word was two syllables
>what are you talking about, truvada doesnt work on me im a retarded pagan degenerate

do any balls touch? you know the fuckn rules

I'm against changing the definition of words because a screeching mentally ill minority group won't stop screeching.

The bill being proposed does not force religious officials to marry gay couples, and includes protections even for religious civil celebrants. It has no bearing on religious marriage whatsoever.

Nice false dichotomy Mr Science Guy

Sounds like a non argument to me.

Look at this triggered faggot. Don't work yourself up and commit fag suicide.

You know what you signed up for. You put words invented in 1880 into the Bible to discuss gays. What mental illnesses? Yours? Theyre spiritual problems explained by this pic

My argument is that it's none of your business if two consenting adults of the same gender want to fuck and get married. Why force your beliefs on gays when they're not doing it to you? Just take a deep breath and relax if you see a gay couple, life moves on.

>please explain what you mean
>HUUUUR HUUUUURRRR YOU SAY SMALL WORD AND WORSHIP THIS THING

Incorrect. It's not about the type of parents it's the parenting.

Noticed you offered no argument you aid riddle weak faggots who will never pass on your DNA

Best is the normalization of a destructive and dangerous lifestyle and its propagation and promotion towards the impressionable younger generations.

It needs to be stomped out. Since they wont procreate, once the ideology dies, the lifestyle and its resultant destruction of the nuclear family, and/or community dies with it.

homosexuality is a mental disorder

What a great place this is to shill and lie and roll around on the floor and have periods and pedo bears and blood libel. 24/7. Zero debating. None. Just fucken unfunny lies and may mays for little girls and broken jewesses

Lies. Flintstones vitamins. Lies. All youve been fed is lies and assholery all your life i dont need to win anybody over on here. But people will read your jew garbage. And then mine. Fuck your gramma
Kill all men

>laws don't force churches to marry fags people do

>a pagan talking about churches

i'm not a pagan

Ok pagan

Straya gets out-banted right out of the gate

You have a smelly vagina

Marriage is a religious construct and shouldn't be a legal construct. Churches should perform marriages not the state. It's the States own fault that they are caught in the middle of this for giving special privileges to a religious institution and practice to begin with.

Which are inextricable from each other, faggot.

>what mental illnesses
Homosexuality is usually the result of incest behavior and traits such as bestiality and pedophile are common in the faggot community. Wanting to fuck little boys and puppies is sick and morally wrong.

inb4
Define "morals"

>Implying heterosexual infertile men or women with barren wombs can't get married or two heterosexual people in their 60's who can't reproduce

Heteronormativity is natural as in nature. Homosexuality is not outside of rare cases. Homosexuality is a biological dead end. People don't have a choice when it comes to medical conditions of infertility. People do have a personal choice when engaging in sodomy.

>Implying gays aren't already allowed to adopt or have access to IVF

Not an argument. 2 Fathers =/= mother+father. 2 mothers =/= mother+father. Children need a mother+father household to teach a balance of nature/nurture/passing on skills.

>Implying that hasn't already happened
Implying this is good somehow. Transgenderism is mental illness. These mentally ill degenerates cannot accept their biological fate and will *NEVER* be the opposite gender. You cannot fight chromosomes.

>Implying safe schools don't already exist & have done for a few years now

Different argument and unrelated to homosexual marriage.

>Come on cunts hit me
- Homosexual marriage produces no children. Marriage as an institution was originally designed to foster population growth and monogomy.

- Homosexual men are much more likely to sexually abuse and groom young boys to "increase their population."

- Lesbians raising a boy would be nightmarish. Two female viewpoints with no male viewpoint to counterbalance. The child will grow up being a slave to its own emotions. This in turn perpetuates the "children of single mothers" problem: emotionally unbalanced males with no idea how to handle their testosterone.

>Stealing turds on your dick
>Stealing traditions with your tears

Hands of my traditions poo pirates

Take it easy homo. You might seek death as a release from all your fag sufferings.

Grab my daughter's ass please

The State is a religion.

Fucked up jew says nothing but one thing. Lies. Gets blown out. Unleashes a RED sea of periods and says same one damn lie over and over

No Marrige is defined as a union between man and woman for the purpose of creating life putting your dick in a mans arse for nothing more than self gratification is disgusting and selfish

Invent your own bumhole oriented ceremony you fag

No poofters

Marriage as an institution is designed around creating an environment for childrearing. Why faggots can't breed, so it's about feelings - feelings that only go one way, since faggots tend to resent Christians, the group that created the institute of marriage in the first place.
So why do they want it? They can't make babies, they hate Christians, and they molest children to a higher rate than even priests do.

You mean someone else's adopted daughter right shit dick

It's not ivanka's and then you do it anyways. "If anyone is coming to Me and is not hating his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, and still more his soul besides, he can not be My disciple."
Pic related is you. Also we can have babies and do it more than you do. And new ways involved now that dont even need any women for them. Also Christ warned you about this. Genesis too. Christ had nothing to do with what you say. And affirmed us. This is a devil board

That would somehow be better. But no. I dont. And nobody needs to have it that way
Blood libel baby dick herpes transmission sucker

You can't just throw words together and call it a sentence.

Ok faggot flag whatever your shit for brains lies about because you have no stones

(((science))) is fucking kike garbage. the only thing you need to prove something is with what you know in your heart.

Thread's over, go home

Yes. Those aren't marriages. Marriage is two people raising children. No children, no marriage.

>Implying gays aren't already allowed to adopt or have access to IVF
Fags should not be allowed to adopt children.

>Implying that hasn't already happened
Exactly.

> It will lead to safe schools
>Implying safe schools don't already exist & have done for a few years now
Every teacher at school should be some student's mother.

Everybody's a fag and so is your mom

You need lots of fiat money slaves eh you fucking cow

Literally what? Do you even speak English?

If you cant read you cant debate. If you cant debate you cant read

What's your argument for imitating Christians despite claiming to hate them?

>want 50% of the workforce to leave the workforce permanently
>lmao you want more wageslaves

>Being so mad you become incoherent
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You might molest that too.

Youre the original sinners though. And it was sexual so you called it mental capacity and blamed it on other sexual activities you created there after

its really gay

>makes up the first green text
I didnt read the second one
>three posts
>do you speak english
>yes and youre illiterate and a sore loser
>youre incoherent
>third time's a charm!
Keep goin

I don't, part from the religious aspect. But sex outside marriage for married people should be illegal for both straight and gay people. It's way better to have especially gays married and monogamous than everyone running around bugchasing.

>peter pan is real
K

Why are imitating them and playing the sinner?

>>makes up the first green text
see
>Every teacher at school should be some student's mother.

>Blood libel baby dick herpes transmission sucker
>Ok faggot flag whatever your shit for brains lies about because you have no stones

>Thinks this makes sense.

While definitions of words DO change, they SHOULDN'T. The definition of marriage SHOULD be a special union between a man and a woman.

Capitalization for retards who will no doubt still point out that definitions of words change

Aaaand im gone. These are not men. Men when theyre not typing dont poke you with sticks and say abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo abloo bloo. Only you. And everybody else in the chop off all penises threads. Ciao. That old ass jew bag in your photo needs to learn who judges. Who takes vengeance. And who casts the stones of sinners.

Marriage is a religious tradition and one of the foundations of society. I wonder (((who))) would want to change that

when two nigger fags get married and adopt a kid how do they decide which one will abandon the family?

Isis kikes who ask women contrary to Bible to lead services and to confirm the bloodlines as being jewish or not. To the men. Yep. Really faggy

Look you're the fucked in the head because you're imitating the bible and playing the sinner on purpose

>broad generic fuck all statement
Bible specifically says. You cant make fun of barren or widowed. Just read about Hagar. Or Ronaldo. Fuck this youve all heard this all before your hooknoses never stop sneezing on everything. Like your mucus holes