Nigger Lives Matter in my Uni

Hi Sup Forums,
You guys are my only hope with this.

Today my university sent out an email to support tomorrows #Blackout day where one should go with something black to show support for NiggerLivesMatter. I've already bought a pair of blue jeans since I only had black pants to try to distance myself at least, but I want this to be opposed.

Now the problem is, I am in no position to speak publicily about this, since I'm a foreign student myself.
Can I anonymously contact local newspapers and note that BLM is considered a domestic terrorist organisation which is openly supported by a publicly funded university or something? What are your ideas Sup Forums,I know you got something up your sleeves.

>pic related is the flyer

Email related
>On Thursday, October 19th, the Black Student Union (BSU) is hosting a campus-wide #Blackout. The Council is encouraging students, faculty, and staff to wear black in order to stand in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and with people who have been impacted by racism. Please feel free to share the e-flyers below with your community.

Shameless self-bump

Where all white faggot

Was considering that, but when ever am I going to wear white pants again. I'm a poor student yknow.

Will wear a white shirt with blue jeans tho.

Once more bump hoping for Sup Forumss wisdom

I wouldn't call the press, they'll likely give them favorable coverage.

Just take your phone and record videos of what they're chanting. It's probably some garbage shit anyway that makes them look stupid as it is.

Upload it to YouTube, post it on Sup Forums. If it's outrageous enough it'll spread around on its own.

K, thx, will do

If approached about not wearing all black ignore them. Do not even look at them, silently make the statement unless you are around others that would support you. Avoid bringing out the violence in the left, unless you want to be a martyr. Good luck Desu

Oh and send pics

Yea, don't plan on starting any shit, as I said, I'm a foreigner and don't think I should make any political statements unless forced to do so by the university like tomorrow.

If this thread is still up tomorrow I will, if not don't know if worth it to shit up the board again, after all it's not that important.

What race are you? Its probably beneficial to speak out if your not white. If your white then just wear ordinary clothes and if anyone asks tell them you have never heard of BLM and didnt know they were protesting or whatever.

Nah, I'm white af.
Friends call me Hitlers wet dream

wear a Blue shirt,

Adrien Arcand would be proud.

White polo and khakis

>Just take your phone and record videos of what they're chanting.
This. They'll make themselves look like fools.

Yeah best not to speak out about it then, too dangerous to needlessly engage. Personally i'd just skip uni for the day if there was a pro-nigger protest. Take a girl to the beach or lake and get high or drunk and forget about their meaningless #blackout.

Sry, no blue shirts are clean, not gonna go with a dirty shirt just to protest some niggers. White will have to do.

Why does the university have to publish this shit just one day before.

Yea, no, I'm actually working in the uni and need to be there.
Other than most niggers I have a job.

Like, what do you actually have as clothing? Maybe give us a pic?

Take a sick day. If you try to engage the niggers and their antifa friends then it will only get you in trouble with the uni authorities. If you really have to go into work then don't dress like a protestor and steer clear of it. Feign ignorance and deny all knowledge if asked.

This is what I planned to wear tomorrow, blue jeans (specifically bought for this occasion) and white shirt.

Only thing I'm planning to do is wear this clothes. Not wanting start any shit. Clothing is all I'm planning for protest.

Look decent enough. Take your best shoes too, and don't forget the belt.

The goal is to contrast.

Yea, I know how to dress, don't worry.

I'd even take a jacket but it's Miami and way too hot for that.

Shoes are black tho, but I hope that will not be taken as a sign of support, kek

Man, if we're your only hope in anything, you are well and truly fucked.

Sup Forums is literally the only place where you can get instant feedback on this kind of shit tho

kek.

Anyway, campus talk. apparently I heard from a buddy in the student council that the LGBT groups wants toilets to become unisex across the college. and there's no push against it. note that these same people are asking for their fursona to be accepted as their true identity, and wants to add a "Preferred name" ledger in the students list.

if they ever do pass that, they can call me "Mein Fuhrer" from now on.

>dress in all white
>sell fried chicken and watermelon
>profit

Contrast, but don't stand out. If someone comes up and starts talking to you...record it...all of it.

Don't start anything but just stand there and observe.

The thread won't be up tomorrow, just make sure new one

Yea, no, not gonna go down like that guy in Chicago or wherever it was that dressed as a banana.
I wanna stay in the US and not go back to the european caliphate where I came from.

I'm a scientist, I'm the best at just standing awkwardly.

Also gonna go to sleep now. If there is anything interesting tomorrow I will make a new thread.

Just pretend you didn't get the memo and call them all emo fags. Tell them emo died a long time ago and just laugh at them, don't let them speak. Interrupt with insults or laughter

Fuck off

You seem like a good dude, OP. Stay safe tomorrow and just observe and record. Slap it up on the internet and just watch the lefties hang themselves with their pointless drivel. We are winning the culture war.

If something sufficiently bad enough inevitably happens, call the police. When they show up, niggers will escalate it guaranteed. Bear in mind that if it isn't sufficient for a call, it will backfire. Brush up on what they'll respond seriously to, so that you can report the right thing when it happens.

And above all, stay safe OP.