I'm so ashamed after watching these screenshots. I'm gonna end racism, now. How do I do it?

I'm so ashamed after watching these screenshots. I'm gonna end racism, now. How do I do it?

Didn't Sup Forums send him muffins or something?

even Sup Forums would come to his party

>ashamed
Don't be stupid. You can still hate niggers and feel empathy for good honest black people. Niggers are ten times more racist than anyone on this board.

niggers =/= black people
>but in this case, he is a robot

>Has a job as indicated by the safety vest in his photo
>Has a relationship with at least one parent
>Seems to enjoy/be involved in Jazz Music

He seems a little autistic yeah but nothing in that photo makes him seem like a Nigger. Seems like a decent guy.

I delete my facebook whenever my birthday comes around

>Niggers are ten times more racist than anyone on this board

THIS

How do you delete your facebook? I've been trying to for years but it's always too much of a chore cuz there's always ONE MORE wall to get through.

It legitimately makes me sad and he seems like a good person. I love ice cream cake Julius and I'm marking June 13th on my calendar.

Jesus, this makes me feel a feel I haven’t felt in a long time. I’d have a beer with the guy.

Facebook is the most terribly-designed piece of shit in the world, which I'm sure is somehow why people like it. Google it.

Yes Sup Forums made him a card

By the time stamps we can assume his cake was a minimum 3 days old... Nobody got time for 3 day old cake

I know whites who had shitty birthday parties though.

Give us the full name so we can all flood him with up arrows.

He may be a different race than us, but he is a fellow autist, and that bond transcends races.

just because hes less intelligent than me does not mean he is underserving of respect. there are those who maintain I am an aweful person because of the truth I subscribe to let it be known
on the contrary I have more faith and belief in treating people based on the merit of their character than you do not in spite of racial differences but because of them. now let us eat cake and listen to jazz

I may hate niggers....but this one really dindu nothing wrong and it makes me sad that he's alone on his birthday. I'd go.

For real? Screencap or archive link please?

I used to change the date of my birthday, but they limited that option recently so you can only switch like one or two times.

god damnit

It is purposely done so. It took me a long time to get my profile to actual complete privacy like not showing what pages I have "liked" and shit like that.

I am computer savvy and something like that would normally be a simple task, but you have to individually find and make things private in different options menus, some of them 2 or 3 layers deep.

my birthday is a month away im scared guys, i always get anxiety in november because of it

someone might post a silly picture of me on my wall and ill want to kill myself

Jumping off a cliff generally works.

fuck you and fuck that monkey sage

Seems like your best option is to delete your zuckerbook account. I did it years ago and I immediately felt better once I did.

pic for ants, wtf dude?

Nigger
Here

this makes me sad and upset

hey man, you forgot to change your shill flag

I give my pets cards too. But honestly, he's dumb and I feel bad for him like a retard who drops him lollypop in the toilet and then tries to eat it again.

thanks sempai

Thanks, m8

I'm gonna celebrate his birthday next June 13th

I’d go to his party. I had a birthday where nobody came one year and it fuckin sucked.

My wife had to beg me not build a shrine to Hitler in our home and I would have unironically went to his party because empathy.

F for the let down of having no one come to your party random black guy.

>racism
What does that have to do with anything in the pic?
I just feel bad for the guy. He's probably not nigger enough for his people. Outliers live a cursed existence.

Dindu Muffins?

oh sorry

If you want to end racism you have to get rid of black people.

Racism doesn't exist if you get rid of all non-whites.

Poor guy. He'll be spared in the inevitable race war.

most of /pol is this but can not let on too often

Man the fuck up my dude. Or pull the trigger you miserable moron. You can't live like this.

>reflective vest in profile pic
>meaning he actually works for a living
>his mother's house isn't a disheveled mess
>other niggers now won't associate with him because he isn't societal cancer

Right in the feels man. I'm 1488 but I would've attended.

pol isn't racist and we dont want to exterminate other races....but if they dont accept deportation , well fire up the ovens kek

You can't help but feel for him. I'm sure he's just an honest dude trying to get by.

He is a massive cringey faggot so you're probably right

Ice cream that had been sitting out for at least three days in the summer...

They hated Italians for being monkeys and they allied with them too you know?
Germany was always for Germans.
Nothing wrong with sending inferior races in the battlefield and take a hit instead of a German ;)

Holy fucking shill, you forgot to switch your flag.
You will never understand the purity in the autism that is Sup Forums.
Now go back to plebdit, or kys, whichever you bitch.

What "legitimate" reason could ever exist to change it at all?

If he didn't mind me LARPing in my SS Panzer Officers uniform then i too would have come and even brought a shrimp platter

I'd go, this guy deserves something good to happen to him. We could all red pill him over cake.

Back when I still had a facebook account I would just deactivate it (not delete it) a month before my birthday

HeyRabbiWatchaDoin?

>wanting to kill julius
lad wtf are you doing

It makes me sad that people would want to kill julius. Maybe they just want people to show up to their birthday too. I'd go to their birthday if they wanted.

He seems kinda autistic

I guess thats why I feel I can relate

we don't hate blacks, just know that it's best for both of us if we segregate. I would eat cake with that guy on his birthday, though

I turned sixty fucking years old in August. My mom died at 67.
Tick-Tock motherfucker, Tick-Tock

That is really sad.
I would have come and had some cake with him.
People are cunts. Can't take 30 minutes and go give a fellow human companionship when they really need it.

I just don't use it any more, I think at some point I deleted or hid stuff that was already on there but it's been years since I last logged in. It technically still exists but I consider it deleted since it might as well be and all it has is my name and the default icon.

>how does a freezer work?

I bought one of those Carvel ice cream cakes for my sons b-day recently, it had a sell by date of six months from when I bought it.

This tbDesu
Just because i want our races to live separately doesn't mean i wouldn't sing julius happy birthday

Hi Sup Forums, i made this to commemorate this little moment of shared feels.

This

I was still on Sup Forums in 2015, I never saw this. I guess autists will sometimes take care of their own. I'm proud.

I hope Julius is doing alright.

Me too, user.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!? GET MY PRISTINE POST OUT OF YOUR SHITTY SCREENCAP RIGHT GODDMAN NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING MOOR! I DID NOT, I REPEAT: I DID NOT CONSENT TO YOU DOING THIS!!

Hannity, is that you?

Can confirm. I would wish this nig a happy b day.

Good work Spainbro.

I've spent my last 10 birthdays alone. The first times it sucked, but you get used to it.

>the cesspit of the internet is more caring than modern society
Shows how fucked Humanity really is.

>Can't take 30 minutes and go give a fellow human companionship when they really need it.
>fellow human
How is that relevant here?

Praise Kek.

But user, your post was one of the most illustrative!
>I may hate niggers but

So delish. Good choice

>No one came to my party
But who was phone?

I know. I'm just messing with you.

for real though...don't tell anyone that I felt that feel for a nig once

i dunno KYS?

your white sister

Maybe people didn't know which house he broke in to have a birthday party?

probably his family taking the pictures

>tfw first time included in a screencap
doing good work amigo, thanks

>ITT

He went to his mothers house, so at least I guess his mother was there

Those digits are fucking racist, you asshole

Welcome to understanding what it's like being a parent. Living life lush when you're an autie means feeling like you're an actor in some grand Kabuki opera. You know it's really good, but you just want to go home and sort your pog collection

>tfw haven't had social media for years
>don't care about being wished a happy birthday, in fact hate it
one step away from the social stigma of modern culture and one step closer to traditional enlightment, feelsgoodman, i feel empathy for Julius in the sense that he feels such a strong connection to something as innocuous as 'birthdays' enough to make him feel sad, it's a waste of human emotion.

you're welcome, user

The difference is that we're not that proud of it

You could feed an entire African nation if those motherfuckers would ship food rather than eat it.